"I'm going to live for Yaggo together and swim wear"Todoroki Hajime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Void Scribas

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So apparently Calli's friends include Kiara, Ina, IRyS, Bae, and Kobo. Why does she hate Ame and Gura?
Ina is kinda a weird choice. I guess she has collabed with her slightly more in recent times? BoneBros was seemingly killed by chumtards, if hints from Calli are to be believed. I would definitely say everyone in that picture is at least publicly closer to Calli than Ame, too.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just Uruka and Runie lesmaxxing.

I was about to step out, but this funny bit was crying out for a quick clip.

"You gotta remember, Runie. I've got a couple years of experience on you with the weirdos!"
-Uruka

:smugrys:

Ballpark_Look

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Also here's Lulu's Big Iron short cover on twitter only

Ina is kinda a weird choice. I guess she has collabed with her slightly more in recent times? BoneBros was seemingly killed by chumtards, if hints from Calli are to be believed. I would definitely say everyone in that picture is at least publicly closer to Calli than Ame, too.
Ina and Calli are closer behind the scenes than collabs would lead to believe, I think. At least just going off of their comments over the years. They both are just extremely busy, in and out of Holo and also... timezones

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I wouldn't have even questioned it if Ina hadn't been there. Kiara has always been her closest friend in Myth, IRyS and Bae are her CHADcast buddies, and Kobo is her adopted child. Those all make sense, but I don't remember Calli being any closer to Ina than she is with the other two, certainly not closer than she is with Gura.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ina really is the harem protagonist in EN. Most of them are friends with her behind the scenes, all of JP loves her, and she fingerbanged Kronii.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just realised that "idol Weekly" hasn't been updated since March. C'mon Aviel, you're not being particularly transparent with us right now :smugpipi:

RiverBear

some nijiENs, small corpos (mostly from Brave) and indies will be having a crab game collab on the 21st

Kunai would really rather stream anywhere else other than her channel

Stunned But Dumb

I just realised that "idol Weekly" hasn't been updated since March. C'mon Aviel, you're not being particularly transparent with us right now :smugpipi:
At first I thought you were talking about Idol Alert (which also hasn't updated in three weeks)

but I COMPLETELY forgot about Idol Weekly, wow. Beginning of the year was quite busy in this sphere though

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wouldn't have even questioned it if Ina hadn't been there. Kiara has always been her closest friend in Myth, IRyS and Bae are her CHADcast buddies, and Kobo is her adopted child. Those all make sense, but I don't remember Calli being any closer to Ina than she is with the other two, certainly not closer than she is with Gura.

Mori and Ina had a guilty gear arc and i think they've met up pretty frequently in JP

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Ina really is the harem protagonist in EN.
Not just EN. She's collecting JP members as well. It's only a matter of time before she moves on to ID and total domINAtion.
:smugina:

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Dragoon

I am now convinced that Kiara is the Holo Elira, but instead of using her powers for her own gain she uses it to make her branch more efficient.

Kiara is a bitch (affectionate)
When was that clipping program suppose to run for Idol? And when did the news about them not paying clippers like they said they would become public knowledge?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fish is live, talking about the current Boogie news at the time of this posting

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla live in twenty panic!
This week we playing bugsnax and mahjong

Clips:

unnamed.png
Chinchilla live in fifteen run

Ensok

Early Adopter

I am now convinced that Kiara is the Holo Elira, but instead of using her powers for her own gain she uses it to make her branch more efficient.

I mean we all know how many collabs and things would never have happened were it not for Kiara.

Salado

Top Bottom