"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie, you really need to backread the Pippa thread more regularly
WTF I searched for the tweet and saw nothing asdrhjadsf!
That explains it, no one posted the original tweet. HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO BACKREAD THAT SHIT!? I GAVE UP CATCHING UP WHEN I WAS A THOUSAND PAGES BEHIND THREE MONTHS AGO! Besides, it should be shared here as well anyways and not just in that containment hell hole.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
WTF I searched for the tweet and saw nothing asdrhjadsf!
Soft confirmed in feb.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Im going to post this stuff here because i need a place to keep it order to remember late and because im lazy and not that good in dumpster diving archives

Ok since some days ago a weird Vtuber as being making the rounds in twitter, this would not be nothing special except for a tiny little bit about it that her gimmick is that she is going to literally die in a year

Parsing through her follows we can see that she has a tactical team of managers including one that worked with Mr Beast, a very expensive rig and tons of pull from the algorithm that could be assumed she is verified but has it hidden for some reason, after hours of trying to find something of interest i only discover certain things because is extremely weird that someone is burning so much money in this weird gimmick of a vtuber

1. I have concluded she is not a Ex corpo because almost all the other corpo exiles we know are accounted for
  2. She has nuked some tweets for some reason
  3. Her account is older that she make it look and she has interacted with people in the past
  4. Before she used her actual twitter account it was somehow active, she got 3 responses from Tessa_vt (her manager), Tomoe Umari, and some chinese account Archive
  5. She also had replied to some accounts before she become active as Nenkan Alice, is mostly inane rants with her manager the one that picked my attention is she picking a fight with someone criticizing Froot Archive , the other relevant thing is she talking with Mari_Vtuber (dont know who she is but she is now in Flork agency) but is only asking her about multistreaming hinting that probably before her possible rebrand she was a streamer
  6. The chinese account is the most strange weird ever is a verified account that i would assume a artist but apparently is from a chinese girl that lives in Canada this is going to be important later the account links to 3 other accounts but because she was talking to them i dont think the account is that important but will keep a copy just in case Archive
  7. Remember the part where i said the chinese thing was going to be important, well the thing is if you go to her Twitch account she tells you that she speak mandarin, so now the pool of who she is reduced to a chinese that actually speak mandarin that is probably on Canada because of course so the last account maybe be relevant Captura de pantalla 2024-03-24 211107.png
  8. @Azehara brought in the groomercord that she is probably related to Phase considering that Pippa follow her and her follow list is bizarre, for example she follow the twins alternate account but not their hololive account, she barely follow anyone from Hololive or Nijisanji but she is hardcore following everyone on Phase including the main account
I have reallyyyyy tried to find her on wayback machine but the majority of the archives of old twitter just dont load passed certain days so i cant find if she had others name, her main account doesnt have any archives

The tldr someone with big pockets is backing a chinese probably canadian vtuber for a year for some bizarre reason

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
That explains it, no one posted the original tweet. HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO BACKREAD THAT SHIT!? I GAVE UP CATCHING UP WHEN I WAS A THOUSAND PAGES BEHIND THREE MONTHS AGO! Besides, it should be shared here as well anyways and not just in that containment hell hole.
You should be checking out @IonProxy 's fantastic Sperging Summary. Inspired by the main thread's summary posts by Empty Inbox. It'll help ya' out.:BijouBijou:
I do agree, that we need to spread the Good Word here more often. That is a lapse by the regulars in the Best Thread.

e: for the non-Mold fellows, Mari got some dope ass daki art

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Im going to post this stuff here because i need a place to keep it order to remember late and because im lazy and not that good in dumpster diving archives

Ok since some days ago a weird Vtuber as being making the rounds in twitter, this would not be nothing special except for a tiny little bit about it that her gimmick is that she is going to literally die in a year

Parsing through her follows we can see that she has a tactical team of managers including one that worked with Mr Beast, a very expensive rig and tons of pull from the algorithm that could be assumed she is verified but has it hidden for some reason, after hours of trying to find something of interest i only discover certain things because is extremely weird that someone is burning so much money in this weird gimmick of a vtuber

1. I have concluded she is not a Ex corpo because almost all the other corpo exiles we know are accounted for
  3. Her account is older that she make it look and she has interacted with people in the past
  4. Before she used her actual twitter account it was somehow active, she got 3 responses from Tessa_vt (her manager), Tomoe Umari, and some chinese account Archive
  5. She also had replied to some accounts before she become active as Nenkan Alice, is mostly inane rants with her manager the one that picked my attention is she picking a fight with someone criticizing Froot Archive , the other relevant thing is she talking with Mari_Vtuber (dont know who she is but she is now in Flork agency) but is only asking her about multistreaming hinting that probably before her possible rebrand she was a streamer
  6. The chinese account is the most strange weird ever is a verified account that i would assume a artist but apparently is from a chinese girl that lives in Canada this is going to be important later the account links to 3 other accounts but because she was talking to them i dont think the account is that important but will keep a copy just in case Archive
  7. Remember the part where i said the chinese thing was going to be important, well the thing is if you go to her Twitch account she tells you that she speak mandarin, so now the pool of who she is reduced to a chinese that actually speak mandarin that is probably on Canada because of course so the last account maybe be relevant View attachment 66742
  8. @Azehara brought in the groomercord that she is probably related to Phase considering that Pippa follow her and her follow list is bizarre, for example she follow the twins alternate account but not their hololive account, she barely follow anyone from Hololive or Nijisanji but she is hardcore following everyone on Phase including the main account
I have reallyyyyy tried to find her on wayback machine but the majority of the archives of old twitter just dont load passed certain days so i cant find if she had others name, her main account doesnt have any archives

The tldr someone with big pockets is backing a chinese probably canadian vtuber for a year for some bizarre reason

She should have joined Niji En and she probably could do it in less than six.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

:BijouBijou:

The full build by HYTE is a 4090, i9 13900KF, 32 GB of DDR5 RAM, and an unspecified amount of NVMe storage (she doesn't know how much since she is in Australia and her new PC is in Japan). Huge upgrade from her old 2060 Super setup. HYTE is fucking :nenebased:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

7. Remember the part where i said the chinese thing was going to be important, well the thing is if you go to her Twitch account she tells you that she speak mandarin, so now the pool of who she is reduced to a chinese that actually speak mandarin that is probably on Canada because of course so the last account maybe be relevant View attachment 66742

So what? Some moron is trying to force this random chick into popularity by wasting a bunch of money?
Feels like she's trying to leech onto phase for whatever reason.

Edit: Oh and she got Kevin as a rigger I see, I really don't like his rigs, too much movement I feel like I'm gonna get motion sickness.

Salado

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
So what? Some moron is trying to force this random chick into popularity by wasting a bunch of money?
Feels like she's trying to leech onto phase for whatever reason.
looks like but like i said Azehara believe she is some kind of prototype chuba paid by Phase, imagine the TVA (Nijisanji academy) but with Kevin having direct control

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
looks like but like i said Azehara believe she is some kind of prototype chuba paid by Phase, imagine the TVA (Nijisanji academy) but with Kevin having direct control
Feels like a weird experiment, why would fish blow a whole load of money on some rando chuuba when he could be investing into his already popular talent?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
the TVA (Nijisanji academy)
That is VTA lol. Virtual Talent Academy. Though, this place is probably better for aspiring VTubers than VTA, so it is understandable.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This clips kinda proves my point of interacting with fan content

I don't know if Clara knows how to play the game but she's on track to be one the top girls when it comes to ccv and I think a part of it is her willingness to get in the trenches and have fun with her fans. If you follow her on twitter, once a day she will be retweeting clips, fan art, memes and shitposts. She also makes sure to drop a comment on her clips. It's early to tell but the girl has 3 dedicated clippers already when shiina, lia and uruka might get a clip once in a while and they're top talents.
Don't suck their cock, just show that you care. :kaelaapprob:

Looks like Shiina took your advice... or maybe she saw that Clara clip and thought the same thing, but after 57 clips this is the first time she commented.
Shiinapostsacommentforthefirsttimeafter57shiinaclips.PNG
Clip Tax: Shiina looks up a word.... there was 20 seconds of silence edited out too, incase you're confused what's going on...

Remi studies some PUA...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Chinese
Woman?
Followed by Phase members?

Im calling it now, its Sakana's wife

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RRAT: It's Artia.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Rie, you really need to backread the Pippa thread more regularly
I'd sooner kill myself than backread the Pippa thread. I can get up in the middle of a stream for 15 minutes to do something and you fuckers have added 10 fucking pages.

Top Bottom