"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░
for the non-Mold fellows, Mari got some dope ass daki art

Does Five Guys give tartar sauce in their orders, or should I bring my own? :dokibirdWhat:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
@Azehara brought in the groomercord that she is probably related to Phase considering that Pippa follow her and her follow list is bizarre, for example she follow the twins alternate account but not their hololive account, she barely follow anyone from Hololive or Nijisanji but she is hardcore following everyone on Phase including the main account
She freaked out when Pippa followed her so I don't think she's related to Phase as a business. Maybe around the talents in some way at best.

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

Probably making southern fried chicken and grits on Tuesday

They be makin' fried chickin' with gravy on the sides with watermelon and some grape drink.

You should be checking out @IonProxy 's fantastic Sperging Summary. Inspired by the main thread's summary posts by Empty Inbox. It'll help ya' out.:BijouBijou:
I do agree, that we need to spread the Good Word here more often. That is a lapse by the regulars in the Best Thread.

e: for the non-Mold fellows, Mari got some dope ass daki art

If it doesn't smell like fresh fish then I ain't buying it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Video game developers unironically. :depressedtako:
Square Enix: We're going to close down Luminous Productions because Forspoken was such a piece of shit
Fans: Oh thank god
Square Enix: and we're going to fold the developers into the rest of our company
Fans: you fucking idiots

And before anyone asks, it has been discovered they folded them into Creative Business Unit 2. That division is responsible for Dragon Quest, Nier, Bravely Default, and Octopath Traveler, so I hope you're all excited for those games!

tgmslc

Square Enix: We're going to close down Luminous Productions because Forspoken was such a piece of shit
Square Enix: and we're going to fold the developers into the rest of our company

And before anyone asks, it has been discovered they folded them into Creative Business Unit 2. That division is responsible for Dragon Quest, Nier, Bravely Default, and Octopath Traveler, so I hope you're all excited for those games!
How much of that was individual devs fault, tho? The guys programming game systems or modeling monsters' rotund asses have very little if any input on the larger vision for the game.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Forespoken wasnt programmed incompetently but the potential of the writing staff falling upwards is pretty worrying
On the bright side, if they soy up Dragon Quest then the wrath of a million japs will fall upon their doors

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

>Octopath traveler
FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:
NENELOVE IS FUCKING PISSED

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Saya's schedule is up, she's streaming in a new timeslot now. Pokemon Emerald on Thursday is gonna be fun :pomuLove:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Looks like Shiina took your advice... or maybe she saw that Clara clip and thought the same thing, but after 57 clips this is the first time she commented.
View attachment 66743
Clip Tax: Shiina looks up a word.... there was 20 seconds of silence edited out too, incase you're confused what's going on...

Remi studies some PUA...

I'm actually surprised this woman doesn't pitybait clippers like she pitybaits her audience, I still laugh how she got cucked by idol and lost her editors :Vesper-UNHINGED: Anyway I'm glad someone listens or uses their brain, if they start using the community posts too I'm gonna ask my nigga fishman to hire me as a consultant.

:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:
But I was told woke cancer was just in my head. The japanese are gonna cuck in no time once these blue haired retards gain enough numbers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How much of that was individual devs fault, tho? The guys programming game systems or modeling monsters' rotund asses have very little if any input on the larger vision for the game.
Forespoken wasnt programmed incompetently but the potential of the writing staff falling upwards is pretty worrying
The issue on the gameplay side of Forspoken wasn't on the programming but the game design itself, which was just a vomit of particles and nothing deeply engaging. The gameplay gets somewhat interesting at the end when you've upgraded everything but that's a huge problem. If you spend 90% of the game having bland and boring gameplay that's 100% style over substance and then spend the last 10% with some marginally ok combat design, that's horrendous game design. Nothing about the endgame combat is even unique at all either, it's largely forgettable.
On the bright side, if they soy up Dragon Quest then the wrath of a million japs will fall upon their doors
Lol Square Enix is already cooked in Japan. At the current rate of Japanese retail sales, it's looking like FF16 will sell more copies in 4 days than FF7 Rebirth will sell in 1 month.

braindoko

can't sleep. French bear globie news

It's a nice weekly show where she reviews the branch's week, clips and twitter interactions- too bad it airs at ass o'clock if you're in the americas

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Its good that she wont stream long enough to be banned on twitch
Yeah, her last model was less revealing and she had to put a bible over her cleavage to stop getting suspended

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

:depressedtako: There are not enough Naoki Yoshidas to save them all.

RiverBear

Top Bottom