"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse."Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
EDIT: They're offering refunds on superchats/memberships etc. made since December.

Archive

Jhsyh8l.png

Honestly, this reads like the McDonald's at-home version of what Idol did to anime old yeller.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Chinese
Woman?
Followed by Phase members?
Im calling it now, its Sakana's wife
You meas Sakana's beard?
VNU made a more detailed statement regarding Serafi's termination.

20240325-100058.png

K-tards confirmed their diagnosis, jews are winning.

That's an obvious "fuck you" to Serafi for no apparent reason. If you ask for a refund, that's reducing the amount of money she gets in whatever payouts get forwarded to her from the corpo.
I didn't know it was possible for someone offering refunds to look worse than had they not have offered them, but they somehow managed it. Congratulations, I guess.
It gets jumbled in my head with all the shit, but iirc they didn't pay her anything since december. So no, refund doesn't lower amount of money she recieve in any way.

I wonder why all these young male CEO always woman out like this.
they're femboys, prizu andastendu

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

akari-chan

20240325-100058.png

Like... All they're doing is digging a giant hole straight to hell, and create unnecessary stress to the other V&U talents.
Did they not watch what happened to Niji at all when they tried this retarded bullshit with Selen/Doki?
All because someone hurt their fragile little ego. Kill yourselves.

USS IOWA

Like... All they're doing is digging a giant hole straight to hell, and create unnecessary stress to the other V&U talents.
Did they not watch what happened to Niji at all when they tried this retarded bullshit with Selen/Doki?
Japanese culture dictates that if someone bruises your ego it is permissible to do whatever it takes to get retribution, However they failed to realise that this is the 21st century and not 1639 and the eyes of vtuber fans across the globe are now on them

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's joint veture to make korea-japan tunnel

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
In today's "youtube bizzare recommends" i have:
thanks to Biboo, the most autistic channel https://www.youtube.com/@blackvergil/videos
and LITERALLY 1-VIEW guy.

Who said youtube have bad discoverability? :dokibirdWhat:

Unsurprisingly, even LITERALLY 1-VIEW PISS POOR ID GROUP make better merch than niji ever did

1711360234014.png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I checked and it's 3 view now. 0/10 I was promised literal 1view and it isn't what you said. I hope your entire family works with Anycolor.
1 is him monitoring, 1 is you, 1 is other viewer
1711360482727.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Dude’s still shaken up. It’s a nothingburger and yet he’s overthinking again.
IMG_0556.jpeg

UberSoldat

bothyourhouses

Imagine being a small indie and winning the vtuber lottery by getting into a new Hololive gen. You finally get to meet your genmates after the countless interviews and years of grinding as an indie. Pomu Rainpuff is now your coworker and will debut at the same time as you. Not intimidating at all for the rest of the girls in the gen.

I seriously doubt they will do a single member branch again. Irys is a great talent but what she did isn't anything that couldn't be achieved within the normal gen structure.
The first paragraph is the refutation of the second. Hololive is unlikely to do another single member launch without good reason, but someone on the level of Pomu joining is exactly the kind of unique situation that could justify it, because yeah if you throw her into a normal gen then you're unbalancing things from the start.
If their grandparents are from Sweden, they could have Sami ancestry. Some of them have vaguely asian looking features like epicanthic folds.
Also, we have people in this thread arguing that they must be Asian even after being shown the tweet where they state that they're not.
I'm constantly surprised how this pro-opsec, pro-archiving website just refuses to contemplate the idea that minor celebrities might lie to throw people off the scent.
I'm sure they could get quite an abundance of genetic material samples if they put their backs into it. :dokiSmug:
Less likely than you'd think. Foreigners aren't popular outside of certain niches, and those niches don't have a lot of overlap with idol fans. Especially if they don't fit the blonde "russian" foreigner stereotype.
Clara comes from the idol world so she knows what it’s like to be a literal 1view in real life.
She was actually one of the more successful foreign idols - perhaps even the biggest one to date. I've seen her at Zepp Tokyo (admittedly I don't think her unit was headlining) which fits about 3,000.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

ID3 cover to kick off their second anniversary week. Zeta and Kobo have always been good singers but Kaela has improved so much over the past two years; you love to see it. :kaelaapprob:

Zeta is live in a few hours. Schedule reminder for anniversary activities:

Extra Kaela art because she's my favorite :bunnywow:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm constantly surprised how this pro-opsec, pro-archiving website just refuses to contemplate the idea that minor celebrities might lie to throw people off the scent.
Filterless Twins

Gotta admit, I struggle to see Asian DNA there. I'm with frzned:
Call me racist but you just take 1 look at their face and you know they are white. I have even seen brown (pokimane) and black (sydeon) people who can pull off asian make up better than they do. They just look like aliens wearing asian make up, potentially being the product of generations of caucasian inbreeding.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Euthyphro

20240325-100058.png

Something doesn't quite add up about this one, Serafi said in her New Year's stream that she had already brought up possibly graduating in 2024 with V&U in late 2023:

They didn't seem to take it the wrong way from her story, but if it was a three-year contract, then it's clear that she would have to stay until 2026. There is a lie here by someone somewhere down the line.

Timestamp is 1:35:58, in case it's taken down. I won't be able to download this until later since I'm out on my phone, so if someone could also archive this, that would be good, thanks in advance.

Top Bottom