"you don't need a dream bf. you need to go set up for stream and record more content"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

Bronze

VNU made a more detailed statement regarding Serafi's termination.

20240325-100058.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
GIVE IT UP TO DAY TWOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

20240325-100058.png

This is clear bravado. They will have to sue in the States, and that is not going to go well, and that is on top of the legal nightmare that the optics of trying to sue her will bring. I doubt anything will come of this, and if it does, this will make for great entertainment.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

20240325-100058.png

Go on. Keep digging. I'm sure that'll work out excellently for you.

It's so funny that they've downplayed the figure they were asking for to cover for loss and damages, since they know nobody will actually believe the almost half a million sum is reasonable. If they were genuinely in a position where their investments in a 32k sub channel falling could cost them six figures it'd be more of a self-report on their own failure as a business, you might as well just throw it into slot machines at that point.

I haven't looked into Serafi's own comments on the situation aside from seeing that she's made no attempt to hide that it's her, but the only thing here that could have weight to it is them saying they had to replace her manager four times. It's painting the picture that she's difficult to work with, which may be true, but it could also mean they kept assigning her retards who barely speak English, and she was the only one to complain.

Either way, do not ever sign three-year contracts with literal-who agencies.

EDIT: They're offering refunds on superchats/memberships etc. made since December.

Archive

Jhsyh8l.png

Last edited:

niggaphil

Square Enix: We're going to close down Luminous Productions because Forspoken was such a piece of shit
Fans: Oh thank god
Square Enix: and we're going to fold the developers into the rest of our company
Fans: you fucking idiots

And before anyone asks, it has been discovered they folded them into Creative Business Unit 2. That division is responsible for Dragon Quest, Nier, Bravely Default, and Octopath Traveler, so I hope you're all excited for those games!
I guess the Forspoken developer bitches will yell a lot about female character boob sizes in the department, and then sabotage the game development time.

See what they did to Tifa.....

Guess i will continue to play Helldivers 2 to promote the FREEDOM SPIRIT until 2025. This is the only good game without most of the bullshits from woke party and predatory microtransaction bullshit :dokiSmug:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

A

>That voice (modulated a bit?)
>This channel is the channel of a blue dog girl who lives on the hill of Windows 7
>Being retweeted by the old friends of a certain graduated bear
>Model is in the style of said bear's biggest fan who still hasn't let go
Is that...? 🤔

Day later edit: It has been discovered this is a gayops "April Fools" "prank." Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

Knowing the people behind this and I am alternating between graduate all dads and trying to remind myself that she would likely find it hilarious to fuck with people like this. Still for a moment I had hope when I saw it and having calmed down, I do find it funny that it will likely fuck with people who think she's back genuinely.

also everyone knows if she came back it'd be on Bilibili with a silverhaired model to con money from the chinese.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
EDIT: They're offering refunds on superchats/memberships etc. made since December.
That's an obvious "fuck you" to Serafi for no apparent reason. If you ask for a refund, that's reducing the amount of money she gets in whatever payouts get forwarded to her from the corpo.

I didn't know it was possible for someone offering refunds to look worse than had they not have offered them, but they somehow managed it. Congratulations, I guess.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That's an obvious "fuck you" to Serafi for no apparent reason. If you ask for a refund, that's reducing the amount of money she gets in whatever payouts get forwarded to her from the corpo.

I didn't know it was possible for someone offering refunds to look worse than had they not have offered them, but they somehow managed it. Congratulations, I guess.
I wouldn't be surprised if her more dedicated fans donate it back to her on her own streams where V&U don't take a cut, so it'll probably balance out roughly the same either way honestly.

UberSoldat

Go on. Keep digging. I'm sure that'll work out excellently for you.

It's so funny that they've downplayed the figure they were asking for to cover for loss and damages, since they know nobody will actually believe the almost half a million sum is reasonable. If they were genuinely in a position where their investments in a 32k sub channel falling could cost them six figures it'd be more of a self-report on their own failure as a business, you might as well just throw it into slot machines at that point.

I haven't looked into Serafi's own comments on the situation aside from seeing that she's made no attempt to hide that it's her, but the only thing here that could have weight to it is them saying they had to replace her manager four times. It's painting the picture that she's difficult to work with, which may be true, but it could also mean they kept assigning her retards who barely speak English, and she was the only one to complain.

Either way, do not ever sign three-year contracts with literal-who agencies.

Archive

Jhsyh8l.png

>People are digging into Runie's PL
>V&U "decides" to do a flip
:gloomiLaugh:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

20240325-100058.png

Why does all of this need to be public?

[Notice of Contract Termination with Amano Serafi]

V&U is officially announcing the retirement of Amano Serafi as of March 18, 2024.

On February 2, 2024, Serafi requested the termination of her contract. During negotiations, she cut off communications with us after declaring that she refused to pay the money owed to the company and that all future communications were to be made through legal action.

Since our last interaction, she has engaged in public online activities that have been damaging to the talents and the company. As such, we have been left with no choice but to terminate her contract and pursue legal action for the breaches she has made since, inluding NDA violations and false claims.

On April 18, 2024, all content on Serafi's channel will be switched to private, and all of Serafi's social media accounts will be closed.

We apologize for any inconvenience or concern caused to the talents and fans of V&U due to the unexpected event.

Sincerely,
V&U Entertainment​
Just cut out all of the extra shit and it's so much better. I don't know why these companies always do this shit.

Militante

You missed that the whole Pochi debacle happened on the exact day of Runie's PL dropping. Though this does coincide more with said PL getting posted around on /vt/ after people did the usual routine of seeing if she's cute.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You missed that the whole Pochi debacle happened on the exact day of Runie's PL dropping. Though this does coincide more with said PL getting posted around on /vt/ after people did the usual routine of seeing if she's cute.
Man, Lumi goes all out when another star woman is involved.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
can't sleep. French bear globie news

It's a nice weekly show where she reviews the branch's week, clips and twitter interactions- too bad it airs at ass o'clock if you're in the americas

Pretty much every corpo has one of these at this point.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shirayuki Tomoe is currently assisting the Game Development Department in Blue Archive.

Also tries to voice the characters. In Volume 1 she sounds convincing as Black Suit.
Edit: I got distracted by her SM outfit to notice her screen frame is the Shittim Chest (read: ipad). Quite different compared to others' halo.

Laplus shilling the ASMR voice packs the way she can.

Mio, OneDrive, and viewers who dislike it.

And finally, kushami tasukaru.

Last edited:

frz

Why does all of this need to be public?

Just cut out all of the extra shit and it's so much better. I don't know why these companies always do this shit.
I wonder why all these young male CEO always woman out like this.
If you gonna complain, do it like a real man, e.g.:
Dear whoever the fuck is reading this,

Regarding talent X, we didn't like the bitch and her shitty attitude. This lazy fuck decided to stop working while still demanding money, so we told her to fuck off, and sod off she did.

Thanks for reading.
:koronehappyl:

Top Bottom