"I am hawk. Hawk egg is OK?"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I can see only two possibilities of the high knee socks:

- fembois wearing it to show their feminine or how the HRT transition going
- Jerking into the socks

:gunpeko:

Please wait patiently for the programmer sock stream that will be held 1 year from now, a direct sequel to Uruka's skirt stream.

niggaphil

I think the Harry Potter stream ran all of those fans of hers away
Second possibility doesn't sound better though. I am expecting to see some schizo posted their tribute on the kneesocks on vt a year later (Remember the Panko armpit tribute incident?) :gunpeko:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Lazy, shiftless, no-account riggers.

rigger.jpg

Atlas

I can see only two possibilities of the high knee socks:

- fembois wearing it to show their feminine or how their HRT transition going
- Jerking into the socks

:gunpeko:
Hey, good news, nyaru is gonna wear them.

Atlas

Stunned But Dumb

Second possibility doesn't sound better though. I am expecting to see some schizo posted their tribute on the kneesocks on vt a year later (Remember the Panko armpit tribute incident?) :gunpeko:
I mean this is why I refuse to go to vt

Bronze

Bond has become a complete subsidiary of STPR. Not sure what it is or if this is a good thing.

niggaphil

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Bond has become a complete subsidiary of STPR. Not sure what it is or if this is a good thing.

Literal who become subsidiary of literal who?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bunker Buster SSRB

But would it beat Kronii's reaction to eating onion tempura?

Smort shork

Someone either get this guy a job or a rubber room

A talking bong VTuber. Why not? Let Taco Bell sponsor them.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is now live, covering Pippa the Ripper!
jellyCheer

Wonder if we'll get a Pippa seethe raid tonight lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano singing at 7PM JST.

Raden the entertainer got stuck.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni trying to figure out how much otaku knowledge is too much feat Kamito.

From Suou Patra's zatsu yesterday, the problem with retro game player. The battery for her Pokemon Red cartridge died and so her save as well.

She changed the battery and will have to redo part of the game to catch up to VOD.

VSpo's Kaga Sumire is a bit weird but she's good.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Proctor v Nousagi cage match for the title of "gayest vtuber model ever"
at least proctor had no choice in his all im saying.

People are hating, but I think it's alright. It looks as retarded as I think he is.
honestly looks like an even more gay Khyo something i did not think was possible.
@The Proctor Confirm identity pls? Also why is everyone pummeling this guy with migos? You guys are fucking aggro lol.
how do you not know why even if telling truths it's still asking to be spoonfed.
First post but I'm looking for information!
My name is Occo and I host with @LuminousCove and we talk drama.

I was curious if people knew anything about Tessa_VT, or Reikan. They are a VTuber manager and help manage people such as Mari. They seem interesting to me, and I was curious if people knew more or could point me to places to look into them more! When I have more info I may make a post, but for now I'm just doing research!

Peace and Love
since no one else will say it I will. @LuminousCove both of you we do not provide free lunches to drive thru enthusiasts if you want to be here be HERE you want information go elsewhere or learn how to use a search bar If you want to stick around and contribute welcome but considering both you and your friend have 6 posts total I feel pretty safe telling you both to fuck off and do your reps we are not here to spoon feed drama to people who only want to use this place for low effort youtube videos.
Curious that you bring them up. I know a lot about them. Ancient info, nothing recent. I could point you into some right directions depending on what you want to know. Depending on your intentions I have access to closed drama I heard about. :koronehappyl:
We just managed to get rid of Nousagi please don't feed the dramatubers once they start nesting it's impossible to get rid of them.
That's a bit over the top. If you want attention and fans, you only have to talk about your suicide attempts, not actually carry through.
We don't need a new nolan either. Do several Flips.
I'm just making a simple statement and setting appropriate boundaries. I do not wish to see the words 'facef*ck pog' in my chat at any point.

Let me dream, damnit.

We live in a world where hacking open your crotch with an axe and then parading the bleeding, infected wound around on social media after a decade of gooning to sissy hypno is seen as a stunning and brave action, as is a woman carving off her own breasts and chunks of her arm-flesh for the same purpose. The kind of people who would want to cancel me for being a tail appreciator are the kind of people I'd consider it a badge of honour to be cancelled by.
Yeah but also your a mid successful vtuber now you are the butt of all the jokes until you reach 4 views or your stop being fun to mock
Doki's event went amazingly! Imagine fumbling that girl as a talent... I know Tazumi threw someone off the yacht today.
himself hopefully.
I can see this leading to something beautiful. First, forklift certification. Then she gets her PADI SCUBA certs. Then, eventually...tugboat certified. Then one day...a yacht mysteriously goes missing, and she'll have 10,000 people in her stream as an alibi. :dokiSmug:
*laughing* yeah i'm streaming from a *laughing* Boat what are you talking about Yacht and for the next hour she denies everything and also gaslights chat into taking the blame somehow.
View attachment 65125

Some vtuber i have never heard about it is doing a cooking heresy called a Ketchup cake, a abomination created by the canadians to torture the world
Blame Heinz for it it was a marketing gimmick for their anniversary.We don't blame Amerifats for trying to make mountain dew cake a thing.
Live meats.
say the line reticule.
Everyday March 4, the gates of the Pippirgatory are blasted wide open and the errant souls that reside such foul and rotten place invade the fields of the asylum, spreading their filth and wickedness to the innocent denizens of the General Thread.
Innocent? need to kill more people then.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Bunker Buster SSRB

But would it beat Kronii's reaction to eating onion tempura?

Smort shork

Someone either get this guy a job or a rubber room

A talking bong VTuber. Why not? Let Taco Bell sponsor them.

Fuck that, Taco Hell's too expensive. Real drunks and stoners go to White Castle.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pink Woman Supremacy continues, as Mori Calliope will play Persona 3 Reload in about an hour:

Will chat continue seething about Pippa's birthday art, shortly after her birthday stream? It is entirely possible! Be afraid! I know I am!

Bronze

frz

Literal who become subsidiary of literal who?
I googled a bit
STPR records was an independent record labels ran by Strawberry Prince - a Japanese boyband of currently 6 members, their channel has 2.61 million subs and they easily pulls millions of views on their shit. Basically normal idols with PNG as their online persona, similar to Nayuta but actually somewhat successful
Around august 2022, the records label changed their name to STPR inc. becoming a full fledged company, starting multiple projects like STPR ID "STPR ID is a free account that allows you to use various services provided by STPR with one ID.", whatever this means, and a shitty gacha phone games featuring the boys. Their recruitment aimed at unity/3dcg developers for some reasons.

It seems that Pmaru-sama, the popular utaite was publishing music under STRP records but was not directly affiliated. There were rumours of her falling out with STRP around november 2023 but she also hasnt been releasing any album/single after 2022 anyway.

The founder and lead singer Nanamori was outed by Korekore for having a kid and a fiance, whom he cheated on in 2022. He went indie after the controversy, before rejoining the group in January 2024.
Interestingly at the exact same time another member called Jel had a mental break down and also left the group, his gf might have been the one Nanamori fucked. But he also rejoined when Nanamori also did. Maybe he is the girlfriend.

In 2018 the guys established their own Vtuber group called VtuberMen. With all of them having around 50k subs. Despite having good viewership (at least by looking at the total views around 100k per vod), most member went live 4 times during august 2018 and dropped the whole thing altogether.
While these channels do not seem to be affiliated with STPR records, these guys keep directly tweeting about Strawberry Prince until sep 30, 2018 and their activity on these account ended after that.

What does all this mean? Nothing really. BondEN seems to be going under due to dumb ass marketting strategy and ACCELERATE. 38 fucking vtuber debuted in under 2 year. 2/3 of them were forced to stream on a random platform and not allowed on youtube.
End result is 2/3 of them graduated including the youtubers.

Last edited:

Limkin

The trick is to have an oshi from a white trash family who is missing multiple teeth and lives in her own mould; you will never be tempted to thirstpost over her no matter what emotes you have at your disposal.
You say that but Pippa's voice when she puts effort into it is quite hot. Just don't think about the flesh mecha it comes from

Top Bottom