"I've never been molested... short pause -by a step father!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You say that but Pippa's voice when she puts effort into it is quite hot. Just don't think about the flesh mecha it comes from

for a hot minute I thought this was the Pippa thread, are we cursed to suffer eternally for our sins?

I urge you to reconsider this line of thinking and usage of the phrase "flesh mecha"

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Apparently the autists are starting to get annoying.

Edit: Didn't think this would need to be archived. Oh well.
dearsqn called out the people who keep telling her to start vtubing again because some retard did it on a friend's tweet.

Last edited:

niggaphil

DanishCookies

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
A certain old game afficionado ojou released a refsheet of herself

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Is she still streaming? I haven't seen her in a few months.
Sister Abigail's streaming has been pretty erratic ever since she decided to work on more irl service last year. She did kinda come back for a bit there, but it has been a while since her last stream.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Many of Sui Sei's songs are well worth listening to:suiseipyscho:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri about to go deep into Arius in Blue Archive.

Rica's stream from yesterday clipped.

VSpo clip but mostly interaction between Kogara Toto and the latest recruit Kuromu Yano.

Jealous

Lurker

Bronze

God's Strongest Dragoon

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Apparently the autists are starting to get annoying.

Edit: Didn't think this would need to be archived. Oh well.
dearsqn called out the people who keep telling her to start vtubing again because some retard did it on a friend's tweet.

can't be arsed to use archive site, so have a screenshot archive for now.
1709551450787.png

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Stunned But Dumb

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
What does all this mean? Nothing really. BondEN seems to be going under due to dumb ass marketting strategy and ACCELERATE. 38 fucking vtuber debuted in under 2 year. 2/3 of them were forced to stream on a random platform and not allowed on youtube.
End result is 2/3 of them graduated including the youtubers.
Thanks for discovery! My guess was right, all literal whos (at least for EN audience). I hope these vtubers had a salary at least.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Bronze

Like I said in the Pippa thread, there WILL be a stream dedicated to the femboys showing of their socks. Twink connect is real
Is this the price we pay for muscular kanpainikis
Thanks for discovery! My guess was right, all literal whos (at least for EN audience). I hope these vtubers had a salary at least.
I wouldn't expect much from them regarding welfare of talents after they fumbled a graduation. I'm suprised they are still debuting talents. Maybe new parent company can solve few issues
You thought Pomu update coming 3 days after announcement was bad? Check this one out :ironmousekek: E: she graduated on 16th btw :SelenHAHAhere:

A

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What does all this mean? Nothing really. BondEN seems to be going under due to dumb ass marketting strategy and ACCELERATE. 38 fucking vtuber debuted in under 2 year. 2/3 of them were forced to stream on a random platform and not allowed on youtube.
End result is 2/3 of them graduated including the youtubers.
Jesus, you're not exaggerating.

All of gen 1, all but one member of gen 2, and all of gen 3. Then, all of wave 1 (gen=YouTube, wave=reality app apparently), one of wave 2, all of wave 3, all of wave 4, five of wave 5, and one of wave 6.

10 out of 38 talents are still with the company, the others having left or retired.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Yuiidere, a girl that nuked most of her stuff in January and collabed with Para a bit before that is back... I THINK?
She sounds a LOT like Yuiidere, minus the high pitched voice.

For comparison, this is her high pitched voice

Fucked up, I didn't think she'd be back. Glad she's not doing the weird coomer content anymore.
I wasn't misremembering then, I checked some of the coomer streams and the Twitter, unfortunately didn't archive anything because I thought she was gonna keep at it like the other sluts. Let's see what she has in stock then.
I just have shit luck with riggers and at this point I already paid if not I would've dropped them and gone with someone 3 months ago. Last update was in September (back when the original deadline was supposed to be in but I let them know that I would be going on a trip and wouldn't be back until November. Dude had been in the hospital for coughing blood (not the first time). Artist finished the model back in late January 2023.

Now I know how Kirsche feels.
If you're open to suggestions, Corvus, Tenma's regular and globally hated viewer is learning L2D in a fast pace, he is getting the common freelancer menhera on money's worth as well so he'll probably charge under the market, but he isn't at pro level yet, you can check his Twitter for some examples.
For the most part, I agree. Though don't forget, she is a woman. Also, vtubing seems to be one of the most important things in her life, so that night definitely affected her beyond her usual brainworms.
I think she lacks someone to physically wrangle her, as words don't seem to work. I also agree with Azehara, there is no worth in keeping someone who judges you without the minimal decency to at least exchange some words.
:youroshiisawhore::koboharam::baewhatacunt:

I guess the monkey's paw downside of ex-Niji IDs showing up in Gen3 Mk. II is that she gets to be sorta relevant again.
What's the whore rrat again? I know about the boyfriend and the comiket drama (someone stalked her and brew rrats about she having meet ups or something like that), but I don't have any clear proof from the regulars. I do know my IRL friend used to have her as an oshi, even made a controller with her design, but then dropped last year and when I asked he didn't elaborate much.

Was on mobile, but Ai is playing Community Pom from start

Last edited:
Top Bottom