"What's the point of therapy if I can't even use it as stream material"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Jesus, you're not exaggerating.

All of gen 1, all but one member of gen 2, and all of gen 3. Then, all of wave 1 (gen=YouTube, wave=reality app apparently), one of wave 2, all of wave 3, all of wave 4, five of wave 5, and one of wave 6.

10 out of 38 talents are still with the company, the others having left or retired.
They have debuted a talent recently and will debut some more soon.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I think she lacks someone to physically wrangle her, as words don't seem to work. I also agree with Azehara, there is no worth in keeping someone who judges you without the minimal decency to at least exchange some words.
>physically wrangling a woman
Is this what kids call it these days? :irysisadork:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Hime stream experience:

1709554485655.png

This is her brother, by the way.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Yeah man, no one would ever thirst over Pippa... Wait... hey, what's that sound?

In the process of posting this I recalled like 5 or 6 dudes who thirst for the rabbit

Going to reiterate what someone said a page or 2 ago. I don't really watch her content, but I don't know what's wrong with people who don't find her normal voice at least somewhat alluring/attractive. I don't listen to ASMR content, but if she were to ever do it/has it, I might dabble. It's a far cry from her original more screechy one. :botanshrug:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Jesus, you're not exaggerating.

All of gen 1, all but one member of gen 2, and all of gen 3. Then, all of wave 1 (gen=YouTube, wave=reality app apparently), one of wave 2, all of wave 3, all of wave 4, five of wave 5, and one of wave 6.

10 out of 38 talents are still with the company, the others having left or retired.
Hoooooly shit, this is whacktor levels of fucked up

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eira managed to break her twitch integration of course, and is starting over

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ishigami Nozomi back with Yoshi's Island.

If I have to explain her platform gaming, it's "instant fail 2-panel comic"

Wakana Kohaku hunting monsters in World with fellow former IseV members.

Interesting they still keep in touch years after the corpo disbanded.

Live Union's Enma Ruri back singing after a week of sore throat, 10PM JST.

Ririka overseas talking about her father.

Negzana

Xuhle

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Finally caught up with this thread that runs faster than Usain Bolt's treadmill, jeez

I have this thought that won't leave my head that Kson's real name is actually Kacey Son, and it's so ridiculously obvious that nobody would believe it to be true

If this somehow turns out to be true, I will upload audio of me screaming in real life 👁️👁️

Clip tax: Limes fights for democracy

Isn't she native Japanese, just live in the States for a long time? Son is more of a Korean surname.
She was born in the U.S., it's not out of the question that she'd have an English first name. I never claimed this was based on anything real or rational, just my intrusive thoughts!

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I have this thought that won't leave my head that Kson's real name is actually Kacey Son, and it's so ridiculously obvious that nobody would believe it to be true
Isn't she native Japanese, just live in the States for a long time? Son is more of a Korean surname.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

braindoko

Reina, Leon, Pippa and Noriboshi Arielle playing Golf

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Blame Heinz for it it was a marketing gimmick for their anniversary.We don't blame Amerifats for trying to make mountain dew cake a thin
? Was not a thing already? We have been using Coke or Sprite to make cakes since millenia, it act as a substitute for milk so is good for those that are lactose intolerant

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Pink Woman stays winning. :calihalloween:

Art:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
?????? I literally googled "worst light novel title" for that image, please respect yourself and read something better :iryswooo:
Actually, at least you are reading something, that's better than most people. Good job
For a reading advocate, your reading comprehension could use some work.

Anyway, totally real and not AI Sakana posted a message for Airi.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Top Bottom