"3. 'You stinky': It is crucial to maintain professionalism and respect in our workplace interactions. I encourage us to maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere, and take care in our personal hygiene while in the workplace"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
This cats voice is insane how is she a 2 view wtf

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jeez is there something in the water? Why is everyone so horny? Ya'll need jesus.

niggaphil

Jeez is there something in the water? Why is everyone so horny? Ya'll need jesus.
didn't you know? Fuck Fluoride, Our drinking water is full of HRT hormone made from bathtub. Thats why everyone is horny and wanna undergo sex change after consuming the water and watching vtuber

:dokiSmug:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Friggin adorable
1709528088031.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I read the manga and found it boring as fuck, it's just "Oh teehee I'm supposed to be seiso but I'm not!" 20 thousand fucking times. It really is as boring as watching a stream. An allegorical exploration of the industry ala oshi no ko would've been a billion times more interesting.
So single running gag story. Still sounds more entertaining than that grating Kizuna Ai anime turd (which somehow got second season, WTF? how?)
e: Motherfucker there was still 14 seconds on the clock on my end and the bidding closed.
And this is why you must use time sync scripts with correction for ping.
I'll never forgive Haachama for popularizing Spider eating as a Vtubing "tradition" and now it's time for the tradition once again;
Let's hope this one will fry the spider
I can see this leading to something beautiful. First, forklift certification. Then she gets her PADI SCUBA certs. Then, eventually...tugboat certified. Then one day...a yacht mysteriously goes missing, and she'll have 10,000 people in her stream as an alibi.
Well Doki is a thief. Gotta do these heists. Last time she stole nijiEN future :dokiSmug:
Mr Man becomes budget Vox Akuma arc when
inb4 he'll get more views than Vox ever did
a cooking heresy called a Ketchup cake
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: did you know that ketchup used to be made out of mushrooms originally? But yeah, tomato ketchup cake is abomination, looks like it's based on 3-year old's retellings of pizza.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The mistake is what happened after the Pippa collab. It caused some vtubers to hate her/be wary of ever collabing with her.
You mean her freaking out? Oh for fucks sake, nothing happened she just got a bit anxious. Anyone not wanting to collab with her is retarded and probably not worth collabing with. She should stop beating herself over something so dumb.

Cute voice and a fantastic model

She only just started too? Time to keep an eye on her

Very nice voice, very cute. And the model is 10/10. She seems a bit ESL is she Indonesian?

You know, I'm sifting through her debut and man this is a lot of quality put into this. A lot of money... It makes me a bit curious about her, to be honest.
Her "CAARD" page is offline but there is a version in the wayback machine from back in 2022 and she had mentioned wanting to do Vtubing. I am assuming she was a fleshstreamer at some point.

Lumin singing game songs:

Lumin so good she talks way too much between songs though. 2 hours in and only 3 songs.

Its been TWO YEARS of you being an ugly fucking vtweeter. You are not debuting, you are going to take hormones in near future
I just have shit luck with riggers and at this point I already paid if not I would've dropped them and gone with someone 3 months ago. Last update was in September (back when the original deadline was supposed to be in but I let them know that I would be going on a trip and wouldn't be back until November. Dude had been in the hospital for coughing blood (not the first time). Artist finished the model back in late January 2023.

Now I know how Kirsche feels.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I just have shit luck with riggers and at this point I already paid if not I would've dropped them and gone with someone 3 months ago. Last update was in September (back when the original deadline was supposed to be in but I let them know that I would be going on a trip and wouldn't be back until November. Dude had been in the hospital for coughing blood (not the first time). Artist finished the model back in late January 2023.
Like actually in hospital or scamming and procrastinating? iId just make minimal rig myself and improve it bit by bit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Damn it, even when she's interacting with a retard, Muu is really fucking cute.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You mean her freaking out? Oh for fucks sake, nothing happened she just got a bit anxious. Anyone not wanting to collab with her is retarded and probably not worth collabing with. She should stop beating herself over something so dumb.
For the most part, I agree. Though don't forget, she is a woman. Also, vtubing seems to be one of the most important things in her life, so that night definitely affected her beyond her usual brainworms.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I don't know who this Jeśus guy is, but he better not debut with an agency right now. No one has an ES squad yet.

Short

God Damn the Sun

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
shit luck with riggers
USE A PNG, PNGTUBER+ IS FREE ON ITCH.IO! All you have is excuses not to press "Go live" to remain in comfort of vtweeting and generating pippa smut for your low effort clip thumbnails. And even then if didnt want to get jewed out of your rigging money, you've wouldve actually listened to pippa for once and hired a russian or a jap. Get bent, start streaming!!!!!!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Now I know how Kirsche feels.
Lazy, shiftless, no-account riggers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just have shit luck with riggers
Kill riggers. Behead riggers. Roundhouse kick a rigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a rigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy riggers. Defecate in a riggers food. Launch riggers into the sun. Stir fry riggers in a wok. Toss riggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a riggers gas tank. Judo throw riggers into a wood chipper. Twist riggers heads off. Report riggers to the IRS. Karate chop riggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black riggers. Trap riggers in quicksand. Crush riggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy riggers in a vat of acid. Eat riggers. Dissect riggers. Exterminate riggers in the gas chamber. Stomp rigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate riggers in the oven. Lobotomize riggers. Mandatory abortions for riggers. Grind rigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown riggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize riggers with a ray gun. Kick old riggers down the stairs. Feed riggers to alligators. Slice riggers with a katana.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I would be really interested to watch @Azehara do a thumbnail creation stream, model or no model.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm shilling this little indie I found recently. I don't think I need to explain why :dokiSmug:

Yeah, they're not "little". :vespernice:
Cute voice and a fantastic model

She only just started too? Time to keep an eye on her

very captivating and conquistadores-pilled model
View attachment 65133
You know, I'm sifting through her debut and man this is a lot of quality put into this. A lot of money... It makes me a bit curious about her, to be honest.

I do understand there is more to why White men sailed across an ocean. It wasn't just adventure and manly pursuits.

It was also banging barbarian savage women amid a noble, yet doomed, effort to improve their races.

:pomuSalute:

None of those count as people.
I agree. Jannies, like @thhrang here, do not count as people.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So single running gag story. Still sounds more entertaining than that grating Kizuna Ai anime turd (which somehow got second season, WTF? how?)
Essentially, I think the industry needs to run a few more years for a good manga to be drawn, possibly by someone who grew up with chuubas. Idk wtf they were thinking with the kizuna shit.

EVERYONE CEASE YOUR MEANINGLESS CHATTER AND GATHER 'ROUND! FOR I HAVE A TRULY EPIC TALE FOR YOU ALL...
I ventured into the wilds of Youtube.com, a site most terrible and unpredictable, hoping to find something of worth. And my dreams were realized when I chanced upon the most mythical of beasts, one so legendary that few who live seldom remember it...
BEHOLD! THE NEGRO DRAMAFAG! A CREATURE WHICH ONLY APPEARS IN LEGENDS!
HIS THIRST FOR DRAMA IS AS STRONG AS ANY FLIP, BUT HIS SKIN IS AS DARK AS GSM'S "MY STUFF" FOLDER!

Stunned But Dumb

Top Bottom