"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
two double-late posts back to back, is our autism syncing

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
@MrProcessor posted this on his profile, but this is "keikaku toori" for Subaru.

It's certainly working. I never posted about it cause it's not worth numberfagging over, but she finally broke 1.6mil last week after being stuck at 1.5 for months. Long hair is just too powerful.

But more important than numbers, she needs to keep posting shorts because she's so goddamn pretty that I lose all coherent thought.
4376891.png

I have too many screenshots from this short.

Not-Username

It's certainly working. I never posted about it cause it's not worth numberfagging over, but she finally broke 1.6mil last week after being stuck at 1.5 for months. Long hair is just too powerful.

But more important than numbers, she needs to keep posting shorts because she's so goddamn pretty that I lose all coherent thought.
4376891.png

I have too many screenshots from this short.
It's just a duck. What are you on about? :smugsubaru:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

braindoko

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Clip tax:

FWMC Radio animated.

FWMC, Biboo and Wissa Lethal Company shenanigans animated.

Seiso bear gets 69'd in Palworld.

Fox wife has max luck in Palworld.

Holoro Lethal Company highlights.

And Spicy Tangent Fox talks about sounding, again.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scaredywolf is going to be screeching soon

Bronze

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
If we can get white as snow Flare model instead of brown it would be awesome. And Irys too. Just as a case study, no personal preferences involved

Here you go.
Edit: Why are you guys scared? They’re not ghosts, they’re glowing like the sun. :smugselen:
IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think sakana just went out and hired a fitness instructor for his scaled-up sadgirl factory
She worked at a Muscle Girl Hostess Club. Makes sense because it's like the one girl you don't have to worry about their physical health and she has experience of maintaining people's attention through zatsus as she was a hostess.

Weird that it's a week apart for them. Figured it would make more sense to do the showcases back-to-back so they could then do a short 3d collab.
This is better

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I understand the no hair-color change rule. I remember getting really confused back when I first came across Rushia with all her alt costumes with different hair color.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I did almost a full three hours. I probably could have gone longer but I was starting to get pissy trying to figure out how the stupid trains work. I need to watch a YouTube video or something to figure out why the game thinks the train can't make a path to certain stations.
This man is your new best friend.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Finally!!!
Nijisisters will :magnicope: and :pippaseethe; from this. I'd love to read their tweets about these two Homos getting 3D before their husbandos.

I have a RRAT that one of the reason why Magni and Vesper graduated is because of their injuries. They don't want to cripple the other Tempus members so Cover let them graduate with the condition that if they get better then they can come back.

It's pure :magnicope: on my end. I want the femboy and vampire back.
:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:

soap suds

YouTube recommended me this two view and she's pretty cute. She's an artist that drew and rigged her own model.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wasnt Scarle a little fatty too?
I dont remember her being fat. She was fairly curvy but I wouldnt consider her fat at all.

:sanasmile: Cute dork.
Glasses are very versatile.
:hololove:

No Gyarurys :depressedtako:
This looks really nice. The whole Metamorphosis thing is pretty funny.

I did almost a full three hours. I probably could have gone longer but I was starting to get pissy trying to figure out how the stupid trains work. I need to watch a YouTube video or something to figure out why the game thinks the train can't make a path to certain stations.
Murray doesnt know how trains work. Clearly not autistic enough.

she is also seemingly asking about the cover itself and if it will be back

Holy shit. Similar to how I like when parents get involved with Vtubers, watching artists and riggers also do it really warms my heart. Clearly they care about their creations.

Watame solo live is starting.

Why the fuck do they make this on a weekday? I thought it would be on the weekend and I was planning on paying for it and streaming it on Kirsche's discord but yeah, at this point im sure someone uploaded it to Nyaa or something.

Women are more into pee (and the other) than they let on and are very open to doing it as custom audio. Also it's easy to troll people with this and make a ton of money.
Seems to be a pretty common fetish when it comes to Vtubers. Even more than feet (which I consider to be the basic bitch of the fetish tier list)

Quoting myself here, because I found a summary with more information on Discord:

-Management decided to let holos have full creative control and allow them to create their own model/outfits
-Multiple Holos are doing it, and Okayu happened to be the first one with a new model ready, so she's revealing it first
-She paid for it herself and directly worked with her mama and rigger
-Also decided to only use this model in members-only streams because she wanted to reward onigiriyaa, since it's thanks to them that she's able to do this
-Only the reveal stream will be public for now-Of course, this members only thing is exclusive to Okayu, it doesn't mean that the other girls will do the same

But I imagine some restrictions will still be in place, like not changing Hair colors of no cat ears for non-canon Cats and so on

If, what is said above is true, anyways, but I will remain optimistic
This is interesting and honestly they should consider doing a bit more lewd models and having those be for membership only streams.

My apologies in advance bros. I am currently losing my fucking mind over Oozora Subaru being the most attractive anime woman to ever exist.

3278915.png
0178131.png
237689.png
276891.png

That is all.

As much as I like girls with short hair, long-hair Subaru is so much better. She's also so bouncy and girly in 3D that to me it feels a bit off sometimes when she has such a tomboy look normally.

She worked at a Muscle Girl Hostess Club. Makes sense because it's like the one girl you don't have to worry about their physical health and she has experience of maintaining people's attention through zatsus as she was a hostess.

Weird that it's a week apart for them. Figured it would make more sense to do the showcases back-to-back so they could then do a short 3d collab.

This is better
If they separate them they can probably milk more money out of the fans. Back to back, the people that are fans of both probably will have to pick one or the other to donate but waiting a week might get them more money.

Also white Flare is kinda shit. Looks like a bad Fubuki.

Finally!!!
Nijisisters will :magnicope: and :pippaseethe; from this. I'd love to read their tweets about these two Homos getting 3D before their husbandos.

I have a RRAT that one of the reason why Magni and Vesper graduated is because of their injuries. They don't want to cripple the other Tempus members so Cover let them graduate with the condition that if they get better then they can come back.

It's pure :magnicope: on my end. I want the femboy and vampire back.
:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:
Pretty sure that ZugZugOfficeWorker has been a bit outspoken about not having to deal with gaming perms. To me it seemed that just had problems with management. As for Magni, im not too sure but he did apparently have an "injury" but then again they said that about Sana and apparently it wasnt really true. Idk. Maybe it true, maybe it isnt, but I thought he would be into performing and whatnot since he is pretty flamboyant and showoff-ish on his alt. He was also looking to get into singing and despite not being a god tier singer he had that Ame buff where he could just own a song and his karaokes were really good.

Honestly this is one of the saddest things to come out of Hololive this past year. Maybe the whole idol thing was not what they were looking for but why the fuck would they sign up for Holostars if they weren't able to work the whole idol thing.

Forgot to react to the La+ Twitch stat thing
Interesting tidbit she shared on the difference of twitch vs youtube.
Her income got slashed by half despite putting in 10x the streaming hours and 2x the shorts. :iryswooo:
Before moving to twitch permanently, she streamed ~10 hours a month on youtube
She stated that she streamed 110 hours last month on twitch.
image.png

Actual stats from her last 3 months, she didn't stream during 05 jan to 28 jan. Likely referencing november and december.
So 100 hours on November and 110 on December ish.
Her shorts likely didn't pay jack shit since it's not monetizable content. Her gachikoi didnt follow her to twitch despite the relatively high viewership for a vtuber.
Note that while she put in 10x the streaming hours, it's not necessarily true that she put in more work than she did before. There seems to be a general trend where vtubers struggle to find ideas to streams on youtube and spent way too many time prepping. They treat their youtube channel as a holy ground where only good content can go there. Meanwhile their Twitch channel is treated as a place where they can be lazy, as they can just wake up press live and play valorant/league/apex. Laplus is not alone on this, japanese vtubers who does both twitch/youtube tends to do this.
Before you ask, Kaela/Koyori belong to the youtube holy ground faction, they put in a shit ton of off-stream preparation outside of their high streaming numbers. Just because someone streams alot doesn't mean they are doing lazy content. :gsh:
Side note: Akirose is breaking free of this mentality and breaking grounds with multicasting and she's finding great numbers in doing so by mixing both lazy and prepped content. Happy for her growth and pioneering shit. :kroheart:
Below are statistics regarding lap+ channel growth since her depature:
image.png

The gachikoi saved their money and threw 15,000$ at her face during this outfit reveal stream on youtube since it's their first time seeing her live in half a year.:guraa:
image.png

While her views count trended upward for spamming short, her subscriber growth largely remained the same. Around 10-20k and ~10 million views a month
Overall.... not as bad and a big of a crash and burn as people thought it would be when she announced her semi-permanent departure due to some really shitty and dumb advice?
:pochiidontlikeit:
Also unrelated to Lap+ but on the topic of shorts, had everyone stopped doing vertical streams? Nene did one over a week ago I think.
Marine did farm vertical but she was also on break.
Seems like the meta is dead and youtube stopped providing algorithm incentive? :amepopcorn:
People have mentioned before that on Twitch your channel is alive as long as you are live. Once you go offline you are dead. Your Vods barely get views, your clips are mostly unwatched and you get nothing. People just move on to new streamer. Youtube vods and videos get recommended and pushed by the algorithm. They get ad revenue from non-live videos. Additionally a good chunk of people that were already membered on Youtube would not migrate and member over on Twitch.

Not sure who told her to go to Twitch but they are fucking retarded and she is even more retarded for even listening.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Dear Feeder seems rather amused at the idea of Chantal becoming a chuuba and calls your oshi TRASH :subaruclapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom