"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
According to not-Pomu, her twitter @ is pronounced as “dears kyun” and all this time I am mispronouncing her name as ‘dear skin’.

Edit: Twitter @, not her name
I thought it was pronounced "Wheres Selen"

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Shout-out to Bae for keeping this up for a third year. You can say it was obvious since she'll actually get to celebrate her birthday on the actual day this year, but she didn't have to keep this up just for the silly pun.
Next year, if she does it in any capacity, will be far more chill, since she is going crazy this year for her real birthday. As long as she doesn't kill herself with this year's lol

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Great! I am sure that Nijisanji has 3D ready for Luxiem.......Wait what do you mean it's not ready yet? They were first?!
"Covid" still prevalent in anykara offices, pls understand

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just gachaing for waifus with make them a fortune. I dread IRyS or Bae being an SSR...

pay for the idols, pay for their outfits, pay for YOUR avatar's outfits, and if there's home/base customization you'll want to buy their furniture sets as well, or have digitized versions of their merch to display and decorate

but wait, this could go further! pay for the ~license~ of any of the above, expiring after 7/14/21/28 days depending on the amount of time you purchase for the acquisition of said items

so if there's a limited-time merch drop with an affiliated HoloEarth counterpart, better make sure you pay for the right to keep it as long as possible! IKZ!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Someone made a cute lil Fauna/Promise platformer

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just gachaing for waifus with make them a fortune. I dread IRyS or Bae being an SSR...
Gachaing for the girl's outfits, their hairstyles, their voicepacks, items designed from their rooms since it's a building/crafting game, etc
Imagine the more popular a waifu is, the rarer it is and it might be timelocked content!
Guess Janny Jambalaya was 10 steps ahead of everyone by choosing such an unpopular girl as his oshi :smugpipi:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Axel confirmed the HomosHQ that survived are going to have their 3D #Soon, if only Vesper did not crashed his car after getting attacked by Watson

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Cubantard, literally a page ago...
I was not watching the forums and twitter, still

THE WOAH IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

HOW I CAN LIVE LIKE THIS

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was not watching the forums and twitter, still

THE WOAH IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

HOW I CAN LIVE LIKE THIS
I'm disappointed we'll never see Magni and Vesper be autistic retards in 3D but at least we get to hear the sound of a million Nijisisters crying as Tempus gets their 3D before Luxiem.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm disappointed we'll never see Magni and Vesper be autistic retards in 3D but at least we get to hear the sound of a million Nijisisters crying as Tempus gets their 3D before Luxiem.
even if they stayed Magni's spine would've crumpled and Vesper would have an anxiety-induced murder spree the second he stepped into Japan to record it

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

soap suds

Selen is featured in the upcoming VP. These VPs are recorded months in advance, so she didn't record this recently, but it shows that she's still on their payroll.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

These VPs are recorded months in advance, but it still shows that she's still on their payroll.
The biggest rrat being thrown around is that she's on infinite suspension until Valentine's Day so they can sell her VDay voicepack and then can her, so that tracks.

niggaphil

Selen is featured in the upcoming VP. These VPs are recorded months in advance, so she didn't record this recently, but it shows that she's still on their payroll.

So, you telling me Selen becomes vegetative state and in Life support system? When this one is finished, the Kurosanji gonna pull the plug and finish Selen? :smugselen:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Most days twitch will have you thinking they're still some small start up, not owned by fucking Amazon.

Reminder that Amazon as a company, in the process of developing an MMO, assigned someone whose previous work experience was managing book sales as the project lead for the development team. A development team where the staff under the lead were composed of poached industry veterans who all had to answer to someone who didn't even know what a tech demo was but was the one calling the shots.

Just because they're big doesn't mean they know shit about the business. It just means they can feed enough money into it to keep it from going under on it's own merits. See also: Google, and literally everything they do. Does it not become industry standard instantly? Can it.

It's a pity she's too savvy to have one of those vtuber fuckups showing the wrong browser window and treating us to her KF account.

It'd probably be a five+ years old account with zero posts, but still.

She's Lester Jones or whoever the fuck.

My apologies in advance bros. I am currently losing my fucking mind over Oozora Subaru being the most attractive anime woman to ever exist.

3278915.png
0178131.png
237689.png
276891.png

That is all.

:MozumiPichi: :shiinastare: :iryswooo: The hip gaps in those shorts.

Survey for overseas holofans.

1706757262750.png

:depressedtako: Fuck you Cover btw.

1706757423606.png

1706757471872.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

damn nigga voice pack rraters have to be blue balled till the 8th now

soap suds

The biggest rrat being thrown around is that she's on infinite suspension until Valentine's Day so they can sell her VDay voicepack and then can her, so that tracks.
That's if she even recorded anything for Valentine's Day. I think she talked about how she would often miss the deadline for these things, so maybe this is her last one I don't know.
So, you telling me Selen becomes vegetative state and in Life support system? When this one is finished, the Kurosanji gonna pull the plug and finish Selen? :smugselen:
She's not vegetative, she's just been playing Apex for hours on end... which is worse I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom