"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
This is interesting and honestly they should consider doing a bit more lewd models and having those be for membership only streams.
They should consider it, and then after consideration reject it, because it's a horrible idea.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
They should consider it, and then after consideration reject it, because it's a horrible idea.
Get those Summer outfits some air-time.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now vtuber outfits will be paid dlc

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is interesting and honestly they should consider doing a bit more lewd models and having those be for membership only streams.
As much as some moments are funny, Hololive and the average vtuber suffers when shifting their pandering to coomers after being normal for a bit

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Now vtuber outfits will be paid dlc

imagine HoloEarth, once it completes development in the next decade, lets you change an idol's outfit client-side via paid currency during their concerts, interactions, etc.

you may joke, but it would be a cash flow like nothing else

Not-Username

She worked at a Muscle Girl Hostess Club. Makes sense because it's like the one girl you don't have to worry about their physical health and she has experience of maintaining people's attention through zatsus as she was a hostess.

Weird that it's a week apart for them. Figured it would make more sense to do the showcases back-to-back so they could then do a short 3d collab.

This is better
Looks more like noels and flares daughter

frz

Survey for overseas holofans.

Hmmh interesting questions, are they going to look for collabs or make people play the game/sing the ost to attract more viewers? Or just feds for the sake of feds
1706269507786573.png

This is better
Choco removal is a sin. Repent. :shiinastare:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

imagine HoloEarth, once it completes development in the next decade, lets you change an idol's outfit client-side via paid currency during their concerts, interactions, etc.

you may joke, but it would be a cash flow like nothing else
Holoearth has some insane monetization potential, all things considered. Aside from the short-duration effects like you mentioned that are akin to Kirsche's "make my model shrink" stuff, you also can charge people for silly things like "have your player model have Suisei's hair" or any other mundane thing.
I will not repent. Don't make me bleach more of @God's Strongest Mozumite favorite choco girls.

USS IOWA

Great! I am sure that Nijisanji has 3D ready for Luxiem.......Wait what do you mean it's not ready yet? They were first?!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hmmh interesting questions, are they going to look for collabs or make people play the game/sing the ost to attract more viewers? Or just feds for the sake of feds
1706269507786573.png

I, too, enjoy watching [THE MOST POPULAR ANIME] while playing [THE MOST POPULAR GAMES], and it would be even better if HoloLive did the same as well

why put Pokemon on the list if they clearly can't play it as much as they want, and where's the farming games for peak autism (woman)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
1706269507786573.png
Why do you want Gyaru FPS Aqua?:BijouBijou:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Okay, then I think the Myth set were probably the last official ones. At least, I can't remember any others after that.
Iroha actually got Tanuki ears with her new year outfit, so she may have been the last one.

frz

Why do you want Gyaru FPS Aqua?:BijouBijou:
If you avoided the mikeneko thread, she's now the front running candidate to be the FPS-senpai who - according to Mikeneko's rrat - bullied Rushia and stole her husband.
Might as well cash in on it.
I'm not asking for just choco, but full on gyaru normie fashion.
She can now haunt mikeneko dreams with it.
:koronehappyl:

niggaphil

Great! I am sure that Nijisanji has 3D ready for Luxiem.......Wait what do you mean it's not ready yet? They were first?!
The Nijisisters are seething now when they realised the 1M+ Luxiems did not have any 3D showcase for almost 2 years, but the low-subscriber HOMOSTARs have 3D showcase first

Total death to HOMOSTAR!!! :smugselen:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
NOT POMU LIVE ON TWITTER

:pomuLove:

According to not-Pomu, her twitter @ is pronounced as “dears kyun” and all this time I am mispronouncing her @ as ‘dear skin’.

Edit: Twitter @, not her name

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yuki and yuna opening some grand archive packs

Koronesuki

X-Potato
1706269507786573.png
The anime and video game questions might be an attempt to get a feel for what sort of character designs are popular, so they can make similar models and outfits.
Choco-sensei wasn't removed. She wasn't in that picture in the first place.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Bae's schedule for Febaerary:

View attachment 62484

Shout-out to Bae for keeping this up for a third year. You can say it was obvious since she'll actually get to celebrate her birthday on the actual day this year, but she didn't have to keep this up just for the silly pun.

AHEM

Shes just like us frfr

The way to your oshi's heart:
  • Superchats
  • Clips
  • Fanart
  • Documenting every drama for her to partake at her leisure :irysthumbsupl:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Holoearth has some insane monetization potential, all things considered. Aside from the short-duration effects like you mentioned that are akin to Kirsche's "make my model shrink" stuff, you also can charge people for silly things like "have your player model have Suisei's hair" or any other mundane thing.

I will not repent. Don't make me bleach more of @God's Strongest Mozumite favorite choco girls.
Just gachaing for waifus with make them a fortune. I dread IRyS or Bae being an SSR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom