"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Eri getting motivated
Eri: motherfucker did not just step on the pizza

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Can you imagine Yagoo pounding on his desk yelling " We have to close the model gap!"

Edit: thanks twitch

Most days twitch will have you thinking they're still some small start up, not owned by fucking Amazon.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So when Okayu pulls out merch as her new outfit, the only people legible to buy it will be members?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pink Woman yearns for the Pals, coming in hot before she gets Persona 3: Reload on the brain in about 30 hours from now:

No matter what anyone says about her, she's always going to be my favorite of MYTH, she's literally me fr fr

Limkin

No matter what anyone says about her, she's always going to be my favorite of MYTH, she's literally me fr fr
A cheating whore? This is some serious accusations everyone would like to hear more about

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A cheating whore? This is some serious accusations everyone would like to hear more about

nah, I have a headache, maybe tomorrow

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
DeathStranding2.png

Anime Fan

Shiina's playing World of Horror.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fauna is a Farmer and you can't convince me otherwise.
It's a pity she's too savvy to have one of those vtuber fuckups showing the wrong browser window and treating us to her KF account.

It'd probably be a five+ years old account with zero posts, but still.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fauna is a Farmer and you can't convince me otherwise.
Browser leak where she has atleast 4 beauty parlor threads and 3 Lolcow threads open when

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The V4Mirai girls opened a Palworld Server.
Yae's pov:
Serina's pov:

Abi is doing an Unarchived Karaoke.

And her orisong will be out in less than a hour.

VTuberBobDole

While there is an argument of dividing by 2. Got to give prop to them for knowing what they are doing: going hard in GFE, sending a pledge and upholding it, farming both English and Japanese audience, the reverse coco per say, doing yuri incest bait and so on and so on. They are also the only one tapping into the JP collabs market so far in advent. These 2 knew exactly what they are doing to the point of being scary.
I would even throw rrats around that they have some people doing analytics and helping them, considering the vast improvement over their PL on every aspect. Either Dimitry Chad or..... Ehem boyfriends:baeJam:

I don't watch every FWMC stream, mostly just their "morning" streams and collabs, with occasional streams here and there, but I don't really get GFE from them. Unless to you "GFE" is just someone being nice to you, which maybe that is better than some get here... If anything they seem more like just regular cute/protecc/daughters type of personalities to me. As for the ignoring male Stars/interaction, that also just seems more like it stems from the fact that they are DEEP into idol culture and so they follow those tenants. GFE to me is more like going on pretend "dates", bf/gf RP, merch like Rushia's ring, etc., which as far as I know they haven't done that kind of thing yet?

Ironmouse is about to have some challengers for biggest wardrobe

The problem with ironmouse's "outfits" are that every one seems to come with an entirely new character design, some vastly different. I swear every time I see a new clip of her pop up it is a new design and it takes me a few seconds to realize it is her. I'm sure holo stipulates you have to keep your character design the same and can only adjust minor things. And of course as others said, we know they now require no nekomimi and keeping hair color etc consistent.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is the hair color rule a result of Rushia?, i wonder if they saw how Mike just made her OC a do-nut steel of pink hair Rushia and decided to just make it not possible again to remove that headache down the line

Not-Username

Is the hair color rule a result of Rushia?, i wonder if they saw how Mike just made her OC a do-nut steel of pink hair Rushia and decided to just make it not possible again to remove that headache down the line
It is older than Mike's rushia clone model.
But iirc rushias original pink model spurred the rule due to the vast difference

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Two funny clips from today's Ami stream;

The Obligatory:holohag::hololove: moment;

So this is what they mean with a USB Dongle?;

Negzana

Lui apparently has plans to release a lot of projects in February. She said she's sure next month will be great.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It is older than Mike's rushia clone model.
But iirc rushias original pink model spurred the rule due to the vast difference
I originally heard about that rule as a rrat tied to Rushia's one model.

Bronze

The problem with ironmouse's "outfits" are that every one seems to come with an entirely new character design, some vastly different. I swear every time I see a new clip of her pop up it is a new design and it takes me a few seconds to realize it is her.
Ironmouse is just doing dress shopping she can't IRL with models. Its just hers is not a wardrobe; but a character selection screen. You can change color schemes and use some of her models as entirely different vtubers.

Hololive wouldn't allow anything close to it, and rightly so as it would create too much confusion with that many members.

I wouldn't enable the behavior unless I had my own perfume like Niji girls Hexa, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom