"What's an orifice?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

fortnitesmasherX

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Hexa will be a part of a lethal company collab starting in 10 minutes. She's not streaming her POV, but you should watch it anyway.

8 people and none of the interesting ones are streaming their POV:beataniugh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin shows life
( I fucking miss her bros)
And hey it's my dude snebby

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

I had to see it, now so do you;​

[EDIT;] Hmm... a pattern is emerging...​

Oh look that furry Britbong i see people jerk off sometimes (no not the_Prostate) is a fan!
View attachment 62239

For fuck's sake @Porean I was eating!
Twitch trying to not be terrible for one millisecond: IMPOSSIBLE
Kurosanji has competition.

Guys, it's been a month. When are we going to get an announcement regarding Selen? Has she already been terminated? Will she come back for a brief period before graduating?

When are we getting some finality for this? I'm sick of waiting.
Kurosanji don't care about you or everyone else, only the yatch is important. RELEASE THE NEW WAVES!!! RIKU DEMANDS ACCELERATION!!!

Clip Tax:
Autist Orc's fans have a birthday project for him.

Kronii clipper loves Time Warden's sassy walk.

Kobo and Biboo SEAnìggering in DOTA2.

Best cake tuber shows us her magnificent cake.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor's chatting stream

Randon's birthday

And it's over guys.
"I made a furry. I made a fursona. And i submitted it for Lando's stream tonight" (c) Randon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly teaches everyone what a metaphor is:

Big monkey brain time.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Some people are getting butthurt at this meme
(Thats GXAura from OperaGX)

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

ShyLily is live for her new outfit. This bitch made an actual 15 min +animation ( still ongoing )

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is from the Phase thread but fuck it, im too lazy to reply over there:
@Godzilla1984 Bro look, a fellow rockfucker
I hope she says "Earth" like La+ does. "ASS"

A part of me feels bad for alot of people who have to stream on this for whatever reason youtube is fucked

But at the same time considering the broader twitch landscape i cant help but feel like pretty much every big streamer deserves to be fucked by this
Hmm, given Asmongold's recent Ai take which Twitter artists got extremely butthurt about, I wonder if many of them will start to mass report him to take his stream down. Would be hilarious to see if a few hundred people take down a 22-30k CCV stream because the platform is dogshit.

I cant wait for this stream.

ShyLily is live for her new outfit. This bitch made an actual 15 min +animation ( still ongoing )

1706383981633.png

I had thought it would be a complete remake (including outfit change) given how some people had reacted to the announcement saying they would miss the old model but overall its basically same outfit but with way better art and way more details. I think its hands down the best Vtuber model out there (to the point where her PC is dying because it can't handle it)

See-through shirt, some nice folds, skirt moves really nice.

Moves really good. Rigging must have cost a fortune.

Clip tax from late yesterday:

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Mafumafu tears brought her back again

You know i joked about her playing Suika game but then she busts out an even older FOTM

Im honestly kinda impressed

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Some people are getting butthurt at this meme
(Thats GXAura from OperaGX)

Nano was bitching about this yesterday:

Archive

The fact so many people are giving this simple meme so much attention is funny, not to mention all the other times people poke fun of OperaGX and Aura. The more they seethe, the more they give these things attention/engagement, and the more people will continue to do this. So they should keep it up. Definitely let these things keep bothering them, and don't just ignore it and allow it to fade away in a day or two. The seething probably doubles the meme's lifespan and makes it much more funny.
:deztheroom:

kanpainiggi

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

The fact so many people are giving this simple meme so much attention is funny, not to mention all the other times people poke fun of OperaGX and Aura. The more they seethe, the more they give these things attention/engagement, and the more people will continue to do this. So they should keep it up. Definitely let these things keep bothering them, and don't just ignore it and allow it to fade away in a day or two. The seething probably doubles the meme's lifespan and makes it much more funny.

OperaGX's retarded attempt to be wendys twitter kneecaps her more than the fags who keep shitting on her, and its kinda sad, especially since they dont seem to help her handle the autism even though she is just 1 fucking vtuber under their management

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami Live with more MGS2! She made a raiden costume and a custom made codec.

Archive

People are now figuring out that you can troll Aura and her position as a company mascot blocks her from clapping back at all. I'm sure there will be more butthurt in the future as she keeps getting targeted.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
OperaGX's retarded attempt to be wendys twitter kneecaps her more than the fags who keep shitting on her, and its kinda sad
I can probably get why she's upset and tends to sadpost as Pandora.

Her other genmates ended up in Idol and elsewhere, she's stuck as a meme browser mascot because nobody else wanted to hire her as a corpo talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom