"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Gura AI tweeted, and possibly stream today? :smugselen:

I love seeing how she has the most engagement after minutes than majority of even other corpo chubbas does after a bit of age on a tweet and people wonder why she's 100% ok with making it obvious she's farming her loyal simps.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Was it better or worse than the time Fauna had to wrangle her fellow Holos into slaying the Ender Dragon? Seeing her desperately trying to contain her inner sweatlord is always fun.
not as bad at that one but she still sounded like she wanted to die from all the decisions the three of them did except kobo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I fear for Kson, someone check if she is alive
She's alive, playing palworld capturing female npcs for future breeding projects.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She's alive, playing palworld capturing female npcs for future breeding projects.
That only leave Namie, poor brown australian and she was doing so good :yagoocry:

httn

Hag enthusiast

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New cover by Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby NENECHI (video very cute too)

Wife on her way to do a 9/11 and do it right this time!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

I had to see it, now so do you;​

[EDIT;] Hmm... a pattern is emerging...​

Oh look that furry Britbong i see people jerk off sometimes (no not the_Prostate) is a fan!
View attachment 62239

Obligatory:
internet-poisoning.jpeg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
English is hard aint that right kobo?

The tweet she deleted;

A

Bronze

Globie is doing a beeg lethal company collab with lot of ppl in 30 min. Brit pippa pov

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Globie is doing a beeg lethal company collab with lot of ppl in 30 min. Brit pippa pov

This is going to be so chaotic.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Too many screechy white women for me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie and Lemon Woman have done a duet together.

Very nice work, Rie. And thanks for getting Lumi to do some singing, I'd love to see her doing more.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shylily got an answer from the Twitch CEO about Twitch's auto-ban system and why it's so hard to get an answer from Twitch about what the reason for the ban was. It's incredibly retarded:

Yes, mass reports automatically trigger a ban without any human involvement, and then the system automatically deletes the vod so Twitch staff can't view it to check what the reports were about or whether there was an legitimate violation instead of a troll campaign.

UberSoldat

Shylily got an answer from the Twitch CEO about Twitch's auto-ban system and why it's so hard to get an answer from Twitch about what the reason for the ban was. It's incredibly retarded:

Yes, mass reports automatically trigger a ban without any human involvement, and then the system automatically deletes the vod so Twitch staff can't view it to check what the reports were about or whether there was an legitimate violation instead of a troll campaign.

cover1.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

A part of me feels bad for alot of people who have to stream on this for whatever reason youtube is fucked

But at the same time considering the broader twitch landscape i cant help but feel like pretty much every big streamer deserves to be fucked by this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom