"theres no con in illinois its in chicago"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone made a highlight video of yesterday's DOTA2 escapades if anyone wants to relive the pain

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap new MV collab finally its here
LAP LAP LAP 🎵🎵🎵🎵

Shiyuu streamed later at her NicoNicoChannel

Tubedude

Shylily got an answer from the Twitch CEO about Twitch's auto-ban system and why it's so hard to get an answer from Twitch about what the reason for the ban was. It's incredibly retarded:

Yes, mass reports automatically trigger a ban without any human involvement, and then the system automatically deletes the vod so Twitch staff can't view it to check what the reports were about or whether there was an legitimate violation instead of a troll campaign.

I remember when Twitch did their thot acceptance rule change in December they were scrambling about saying there was no automated ban system. Oh hey what do you know, they fucking lied about not having an automated system. Also incredibly retarded they don't have the auto bans private shit so they can human verify stuff before full on deletion.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shylily got an answer from the Twitch CEO about Twitch's auto-ban system and why it's so hard to get an answer from Twitch about what the reason for the ban was. It's incredibly retarded:

Yes, mass reports automatically trigger a ban without any human involvement, and then the system automatically deletes the vod so Twitch staff can't view it to check what the reports were about or whether there was an legitimate violation instead of a troll campaign.

Twitch trying to not be terrible for one millisecond: IMPOSSIBLE

fortnitesmasherX

Guys, it's been a month. When are we going to get an announcement regarding Selen? Has she already been terminated? Will she come back for a brief period before graduating?

When are we getting some finality for this? I'm sick of waiting.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Guys, it's been a month. When are we going to get an announcement regarding Selen? Has she already been terminated? Will she come back for a brief period before graduating?

I personally think since they are re-selling her voice pack till Jan 30th then we wont recieve any (bad) news about her till then depending on how ass Niji actually is

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

They have to announce it before her contract ends. If Niji's the one who decides the time they can make her wait until last minute, or a time when they can do better damage control. I'm certain like pretty much everyone here that even if she returns, she will graduate this year, whenever her contract ends. Someone here may have an estimated time for it. I think she's not returning

Brit ghost actually gets to open her memberships.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Rratarded Alt

Lap new MV collab finally its here
LAP LAP LAP 🎵🎵🎵🎵

Shiyuu streamed later at her NicoNicoChannel

I appreciate that she adds extra tits to her PL persona to make up for the lackthereof on her Holo one.

Edit:

Hope returns to the world in a couple hours with an announcement! It will be nice to see what she was cooking. Feels like it has been a while since she has been able to work on something (album pls)

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

It's magay and vespear all over again.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kokuyou Lira's been streaming for quite some time. Earlier she was in the Sony/VEE minecraft collab, currently playing Palworld and later at 4.30AM JST she will watch her beloved Milan play against Bologna.

Kick off at 4.45AM JST.

Rippy has been on a roll with 774inc clips which is great. Here's the latest with Hinata Mashu and her sister.

Bonus maths question and synchronised answer.

Furen created her family tree and it's translated by Corvus Interpreter.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa will be a part of a lethal company collab starting in 10 minutes. She's not streaming her POV, but you should watch it anyway.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I personally think since they are re-selling her voice pack till Jan 30th then we wont recieve any (bad) news about her till then depending on how ass Niji actually is
Agreeing with this. If there's no announcement by the end of the month, we can either assume she has Valentine's merch they want to shill and will announce after that, or she's running her contract out.

frz

Life hack. Set your expectations to the worst and it only can go up from there.
Just accept it that she already got terminated. And now you have 2 scenarios:
1. She came back to stream normally: you win. The worst didnt happen.
2. She never comes back, you didnt wait in vain since you already know she is terminated
:mikothumbsl:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Twitch trying to not be terrible for one millisecond: IMPOSSIBLE
Again, I keep saying this, all people need is Kick to scoop up a higher profile VTuber and some might actually look at the platform again.

Someone like Shylily would totally be worth considering as a poach from the purple site to the green site.

The Rratarded Alt

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Mafumafu tears brought her back again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom