"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Well the Phase girls got stream sniped by viewers and got shit on so hard they started malding. When they were about to lose, the snipers surrendered making them mald even more. We are not going to get another League stream after this.

Not sure why the hell people hate when the girls stream League. This is peak content.

I can probably get why she's upset and tends to sadpost as Pandora.

Her other genmates ended up in Idol and elsewhere, she's stuck as a meme browser mascot because nobody else wanted to hire her as a corpo talent.
Hades was sadposting because her numbers were low despite their debut teaser trailer getting so much attention. Honestly its sad but bitching about it wont help. There are a few people out there that want to see them fail for the Lumi discord thing. Best they can do is ignore it. Some people do need to get over that shit, its been what, 2 years?

braindoko

purple hag and the sister of Sandycat's frog oshi drawing on mouse

Pippa wants to be destroyed in tetris, unarchived

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan eatin good tonight, boys
*Monkey's paw curls* Gira will stream every day until valentine's and then pull a bjork stalker on stream.

Some people are getting butthurt at this meme
(Thats GXAura from OperaGX)

>People
Umm, we prefer to call them "fags" here.
You know i joked about her playing Suika game but then she busts out an even older FOTM

Im honestly kinda impressed
Stream smoking whales' money when?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Mafumafu tears brought her back again

The blood of Miguel fresh in her mouth, her hunger satiated, the beast whisper a single thing "is time to stream"

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I can probably get why she's upset and tends to sadpost as Pandora.

Her other genmates ended up in Idol and elsewhere, she's stuck as a meme browser mascot because nobody else wanted to hire her as a corpo talent.
She does pretty well as Aura, better than even those who are now in idol (Coni is usually around 500 ccv). She's live at ~650 ccv right now and usually seems to hover around 700. I don't remember where all the other members of Cyberlive are but I'm pretty sure the only one who does better consistently is Lumi (Yuri you dumb bitch).

Honestly Opera should have vetted her better and stressed tested her for dealing with problems that would arise from being the face of a brand. It's bad enough that she melts down everytime she catches shit for the browser she represents be spyware but having to take a break during the Ishowspeed dingaling thing which was just random fucking trolling only put a massive target on her back for more in the future.

Bronze

Well the Phase girls got stream sniped by viewers and got shit on so hard they started malding.
Isn't that cheating due to fog of war? Not a fan of sniping. It can lead to funny moments, but most of the time it just ruins the fun and mood. Its way funnier when they get destroyed fairly.

Negzana

I don't watch Aura but hearing the drama surrounding her I feel bad. She joined the chinkiest of red chink companies and now is a target for that.

Limkin

She does pretty well as Aura, better than even those who are now in idol (Coni is usually around 500 ccv). She's live at ~650 ccv right now and usually seems to hover around 700. I don't remember where all the other members of Cyberlive are but I'm pretty sure the only one who does better consistently is Lumi (Yuri you dumb bitch).
Are they still putting her on autoplay so anyone who uses the browser counts as a viewer? Or it's real numbers nowadays?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Guys, it's been a month. When are we going to get an announcement regarding Selen? Has she already been terminated? Will she come back for a brief period before graduating?

When are we getting some finality for this? I'm sick of waiting.

I can already smell it that they’ll pull a Zaion on Selen with bogus list of reasons why she is terminated like “Wanted! Selen Tatsuki [insert bullshit list as to why she should get fucked beyond extinction] Reward: $10,000,000!” Don’t be surprised when the Nijisisters and those who defended Millie in the QRTs in Selen’s “Hello I apologize but management has privated the song” tweet end up doxxing (yes including her real name like what they did to Zaion/Sayu), falsely report to swat teams to raid her, death threats by calling on her phone number found from data scraping/background checking websites.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Honestly Opera should have vetted her better and stressed tested her for dealing with problems that would arise from being the face of a brand. It's bad enough that she melts down everytime she catches shit for the browser she represents be spyware but having to take a break during the Ishowspeed dingaling thing which was just random fucking trolling only put a massive target on her back for more in the future.
Do keep in mind that Twitch # is not the same as YouTube #
I don't watch Aura but hearing the drama surrounding her I feel bad. She joined the chinkiest of red chink companies and now is a target for that.
Why do you feel sad for someone who should've known what she was getting into? If you take a job in McDonald's I don't think you can complain about smelling like grease.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
View attachment 62246
I had thought it would be a complete remake (including outfit change) given how some people had reacted to the announcement saying they would miss the old model but overall its basically same outfit but with way better art and way more details. I think its hands down the best Vtuber model out there (to the point where her PC is dying because it can't handle it)

See-through shirt, some nice folds, skirt moves really nice.

Moves really good. Rigging must have cost a fortune.
Does she still have the giant white hood? That combined with the baby orca cradled in her arms hit a different way than pretty much any other vtuber model.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Are they still putting her on autoplay so anyone who uses the browser counts as a viewer? Or it's real numbers nowadays?
I think that was only for the debut which had her debut at like 75k, which was the largest on twitch (I'm not downloading that shitty browser to find out otherwise). They then denied that the embedded stream helped with viewers because they're fucking retards. If they had just been up front about it and treated it the same as any other company promoting a new product on their front page it would have been a nothing burger with just an asterisk next to her record debut. She's basically been embroiled in controversy since day one cause the people who run Opera GX socials are mongoloids.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
yes including her real name like what they did to Zaion/Sayu), falsely report to swat teams to raid her, death threats by calling on her phone number found from data scraping/background checking websites.
Twitter nijifags only did that to Sayu due to her badthink and offensive jokes, if Niji pulls off the Zaion yab list with Selen there is potential for even more pushback than before, since Selen is/was more universaly beloved and her current status is much more on Niji's incompetence

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 62246
I had thought it would be a complete remake (including outfit change) given how some people had reacted to the announcement saying they would miss the old model but overall its basically same outfit but with way better art and way more details. I think its hands down the best Vtuber model out there (to the point where her PC is dying because it can't handle it)

See-through shirt, some nice folds, skirt moves really nice.

Moves really good. Rigging must have cost a fortune.
'member:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I can already smell it that they’ll pull a Zaion on Selen with bogus list of reasons why she is terminated like “Wanted! Selen Tatsuki [insert bullshit list as to why she should get fucked beyond extinction] Reward: $10,000,000!” Don’t be surprised when the Nijisisters and those who defended Millie in the QRTs in Selen’s “Hello I apologize but management has privated the song” tweet end up doxxing (yes including her real name like what they did to Zaion/Sayu), falsely report to swat teams to raid her, death threats by calling on her phone number found from data scraping/background checking websites.
Calm down blackjack. Only one person shared Zaion dox on twitter and it was that famous Kuro/Mysta anti. But im curious where did you see the claims of swatting and death threats by calling on her phone?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly if they do get rid of Selen, I hope its like this because it will backfire so hard we will have content for the next 6 months.

If she's on a suspension, and its been a month (and the company does not pay a salary) does that mean that they basically are fucking her over economically? Legit question, at what point can someone just trash the contract and get no blowback from it given how bad they are fucking you over? Imagine being behind on your bills because your black company decided to suspend you for a month with no pay.

I think that was only for the debut which had her debut at like 75k, which was the largest on twitch (I'm not downloading that shitty browser to find out otherwise). They then denied that the embedded stream helped with viewers because they're fucking retards. If they had just been up front about it and treated it the same as any other company promoting a new product on their front page it would have been a nothing burger with just an asterisk next to her record debut. She's basically been embroiled in controversy since day one cause the people who run Opera GX socials are mongoloids.
I dont disagree with this. "We dont care about numbers" after tweeting "We just had the biggest debut of any Vtuber" is the dumbest shit ever.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi talks about a restaurant made to torture me

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
There's also the company's shit decision to block Pippa, which made her catch even more flak. Pippa denies this, but she is close to the center of the vtuber Zeitgeist and is a major trendsetter, and when she makes a decision, it tends to actually have enough impact on shifting the industry option or at least the option of other major players. Hell, it's a bit of a rat, but I'm pretty sure the Fuwamoco twins actually take a look at what Pippas is doing to help decide on future content, as I'm seeing some overlap that's not necessarily explained by the trending game of the month.

Anime Fan

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Shit I’m late. Hope someone has this archived.

Top Bottom