"Googoo-gaga, my skin is more yellow than yours!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There's also the company's shit decision to block Pippa, which made her catch even more flak. Pippa denies this, but she is close to the center of the vtuber Zeitgeist and is a major trendsetter, and when she makes a decision, it tends to actually have enough impact on shifting the industry option or at least the option of other major players. Hell, it's a bit of a rat, but I'm pretty sure the Fuwamoco twins actually take a look at what Pippas is doing to help decide on future content as I'm seeing some overlap that's not neccery expanded by the trending game of the month.
I'm pretty sure Aura uses on of those mass blocker lists cause when Pippa tweeted about being blocked a bunch of random people replied they were blocked as well.

Fuwamoco and Pippa are just similar levels of degen, which would explain the overlap.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure the Fuwamoco twins actually take a look at what Pippas is doing to help decide on future content as I'm seeing some overlap that's not neccery expanded by the trending game of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There's also the company's shit decision to block Pippa, which made her catch even more flak. Pippa denies this, but she is close to the center of the vtuber Zeitgeist and is a major trendsetter, and when she makes a decision, it tends to actually have enough impact on shifting the industry option or at least the option of other major players. Hell, it's a bit of a rat, but I'm pretty sure the Fuwamoco twins actually take a look at what Pippas is doing to help decide on future content, as I'm seeing some overlap that's not necessarily explained by the trending game of the month.
Id agree that blocking Pippa for no reason was a bad PR move but the Fuwamoco thing sounds like a reach, it would be nice if you could explain that take, sounds interesting regardless

Salado

🐺 Time

Airi talks about a restaurant made to torture me

Forcing you to talk to some random while you're eating.

Why?... WHY?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Twitter nijifags only did that to Sayu due to her badthink and offensive jokes, if Niji pulls off the Zaion yab list with Selen there is potential for even more pushback than before, since Selen is/was more universaly beloved and her current status is much more on Niji's incompetence

Honestly, Niji’s incompetence is ridiculous this is why I’m bracing myself at that point. But I will be surprised when they graduate her like they did to Yugo Asuma.

Calm down blackjack. Only one person shared Zaion dox on twitter and it was that famous Kuro/Mysta anti. But im curious where did you see the claims of swatting and death threats by calling on her phone?

What? It was a lone individual all along? Jesus so it was Horayo that did it. She said it herself she was swatted three times in a stream in youtube.

Honestly if they do get rid of Selen, I hope its like this because it will backfire so hard we will have content for the next 6 months.

If she's on a suspension, and its been a month (and the company does not pay a salary) does that mean that they basically are fucking her over economically? Legit question, at what point can someone just trash the contract and get no blowback from it given how bad they are fucking you over? Imagine being behind on your bills because your black company decided to suspend you for a month with no pay.

I don’t think it will be fun for those who genuinely care for Selen especially her Dragoons such as Medi and Gator. If she is no longer part of Anycolor, I hope she is more than successful than she currently is.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Porean

Early Adopter

Bronze

Sick cow arc continues it seems.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Id agree that blocking Pippa for no reason was a bad PR move but the Fuwamoco thing sounds like a reach, it would be nice if you could explain that take, sounds interesting regardless
It's mostly just educated guessing. I know they look up to Pippa as she supported them during the Gogonippon days. The twins also paid a visit to her before their debut, so I know they're aware enough of her existence to stop by. I'm not stating it's some grand conspiracy here and that they follow Pippa religiously for content. What I believe they do is that they have a number of vtubers they respect that they look to for content ideas when they come up blank, and that pippa is one of them. It's clearly a rat, and @Iwannadie could easily be right. I'm just operating on the assumption that they use Pippa alongside others to make assumptions on what may be good content, for example, the Touhou overlap. Then again, it could just be my social science major ass making connections that don't exist, but I don't think what im alleging is too much of a reach given what we know of their public relations.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I dont disagree with this. "We dont care about numbers" after tweeting "We just had the biggest debut of any Vtuber" is the dumbest shit ever.
Biggest debut on twitch no? I think holos have gotten much larger debut ccvs.
There's also the company's shit decision to block Pippa, which made her catch even more flak. Pippa denies this, but she is close to the center of the vtuber Zeitgeist and is a major trendsetter, and when she makes a decision, it tends to actually have enough impact on shifting the industry option or at least the option of other major players. Hell, it's a bit of a rat, but I'm pretty sure the Fuwamoco twins actually take a look at what Pippas is doing to help decide on future content, as I'm seeing some overlap that's not necessarily explained by the trending game of the month.
Please pass me whatever you are smoking because it sounds fucking insane.
I thought you moldniggas had a new thread to spam on?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
The twins also paid a visit to her before their debut
They popped up on her 50k celebration stream.
Screenshot-2024-01-27-164154.png

Timestamped at 03:56:50

Porean

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
They popped up on her 50k celebration stream.
Screenshot-2024-01-27-164154.png

Timestamped at 03:56:50

Oh, I was referring to them stopping by to visit Pippa at a convention, but that helps reaffirm my point.
Please pass me whatever you are smoking because it sounds fucking insane.
It's basic human behavior to look to others you respect for advice or ideas. As I stated in the original post, I believe there was enough interaction between them to assume they at least respect Pippa enough to look at her content for inspiration, and given the evidence of past interactions, I don't think this is baseless speculation. Whatever the case, this is too much Pippa posting in general, so I will end my speculation here and let time either prove my point or make me look like a dumbass.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh, I was referring to them stopping by to visit Pippa at a convention, but that helps reaffirm my point.

It's basic human behavior to look to others you respect for advice or ideas. As I stated in the original post, I believe there was enough interaction between them to assume they at least respect Pippa enough to look at her content for inspiration, and given the evidence of past interactions, I don't think this is baseless speculation. Whatever the case, this is too much Pippa posting in general, so I will end my speculation here and let time either prove my point or make me look like a dumbass.
You just sound like a phasenig version of scuddle ngl :SelenHAHAhere:.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Palworld.

Capo Miyo too

Mini Isa vs Zombies

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
On some interesting Vtuber news. Kirsche's head mod made a cuck chair goal of $3000 that got hit in about 10 minutes. She has been taking emotional damage because of that clip where Asmongold is with some chinese findom streamer buying a "gaming chair"

Clip somewhat related:

Bronze

If your content and vibe is similar, sure. I think they are too different generally for them to seek creative inspiration from it. At best, it may be algorithm showing them something she did which made them remember that exists, and that mostly happened once. They can still respect her without that, like Henya does.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
8 people and none of the interesting ones are streaming their POV:beataniugh:

Especially sucks in something like Lethal Company with it's proximity chat and dead can't talk, if any of the fun ones are too far or dead, you get nothing. Without their POV so you can get their constant input, it's boring.

You just sound like a phasenig version of scuddle ngl :SelenHAHAhere:.

About 7 paragraphs too short and one-whole-tree-up-the-ass conspicuously missing to be Scuddle.

Negzana

Especially sucks in something like Lethal Company with it's proximity chat and dead can't talk, if any of the fun ones are too far or dead, you get nothing. Without their POV so you can get their constant input, it's boring.

About 7 paragraphs too short and one-whole-tree-up-the-ass conspicuously missing to be Scuddle.
Pipkin Pippa, the unparalleled maestro of entertainment, is destined to etch her name in the annals of history alongside luminaries like Charlie Chaplin and Jack Nicholson. Their captivating charisma, ingenious wit, and boundless talent have elevated them to a pedestal of greatness that transcends the ordinary. Witnessing Pipkin Pippa's performances is akin to experiencing a symphony of laughter and awe, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of audiences worldwide.

As time unfurls its pages, the legacy of Pipkin Pippa will resonate through the ages, a beacon of unparalleled brilliance in the tapestry of entertainment. Just as Chaplin's tramp and Nicholson's enigmatic characters left an enduring impact, so too will Pipkin Pippa be remembered as the quintessence of entertainment excellence. The world has been graced by a luminary, and the name Pipkin Pippa will echo through eternity, forever synonymous with the pinnacle of entertainment artistry.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom