"A sandwich is just a book made out of food"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Got my examples from one thread of trannytubers promoting themselves so beware, :autismvortex:

If you're gonna make an unorthodox vtuber model at least make it cutesy in a different way like Ponpoko or comedic like Peanuts-Kun or OdaNobu

Can we add a vomit react please? I don't feel like the "horrifying" reacts do this one justice.

soap suds

I'm a little bored so I decide to share my observation on a specific Niji shill on Reddit.

There is this user on Reddit who often shits on Hololive and their fans, but will still immediately jump into the Hololive subreddit to defend Niji at every opportunity he can. Well, that's nothing special. However, just recently he basically exposed himself as not giving a shit about any of the foreign Niji branches. According to him only the main JP branch matter and only their fans can be labeled as "Niji fans".

Here are a few example of his posts: (WARNING, a couple of huge screenshots)
View attachment 62061
View attachment 62062
View attachment 62063
Bonus (some of his comments got deleted but apparently a redditor calling him out managed to retrieve it):
View attachment 62064
Obviously there are more spicy comments you can find but I'm not gonna share them all. Feel free to go through his profile which I have shared above.

Why I'm posting all this? Well, I'm still a little taken back with how "gatekeep-y" this particular Niji fan is with all his "only JP matters" motto. I know there are a few specific NijiJP watchers here so I'm hoping for some clarification if that's how most old Niji fans behave (old, as in those who exist before the formation of NijiEN).
There are some JP-only fans who find EN and their community exhausting, but I've never seen one who straight up denies their existence or says that EN fans aren't "real fans." I mean, I'm sure if you go looking for them they will pop up, but they're not plentiful by any means. That being said, some JP-only fans can act high and mighty because they were fans before EN existed, but for the most part, those people keep to themselves.

Rosemi is finally able to play Tekken, gets noticed, hits 500k, gets supa bombed, and is caffeinated. Saying she is overwhelmed is an understatement. She's happy though and that's what's important.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Wose Kino soon.

And just when she started, she got to 500k subs, way to go Rosemi!
wose500k.jpg

Spends half the stream debating who to main. Goes with Lili again anyways.
Of course.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Anime Fan

Runie's live with some Buckshot Roulette.

No Name

Bronze

Biboo's collabing with Kaela, playing palword on ID server

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Dizzy’s making weird noises again. Based Dizzy.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Well there are some things that don't change in 10 years. And that is getting pubstomped by a fed Bounty Hunter.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"Man I wish the Phase girls would stop playing Palworld"

*the monkey's paw curled a finger*

May God have mercy on your souls

Damn, that mutant monkey sure had a lot of fingers.

Speaking of nijisanji. Selen kindly updated us with her current well-being through steam name since apparently even the dokibird twitter account is seized by management.

Is there evidence that Niji seized the dokibird account, or is it just a rrat? I don't see how they could have had access to it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is there evidence that Niji seized the dokibird account, or is it just a rrat? I don't see how they could have had access to it.
I doubt they would have access to her dokibird account. If anything, they are probably aware of what she's been tweeting out through there and they told her to stop. Meanwhile changing her steam name goes under the radar.

USS IOWA

Nijisanji is ont he Chinese payroll dude, They probably have hackers that already accessed Doki's account.

frz

The evidence is instead of tweeting "I'm playing palworld" "I got tired of palworld" she's changing her steam name so people know what she's doing. And that she went from daily tweeting into disappearing for weeks on her PL.
They don't need access to it. They can just threaten her to stop using it. My bet is they already planned to when they saw the 15k tweet, but management took another week because they are just that slow at thing. Like how slow they were when they remember to fix the tweet regarding Pomu's vod getting nuked. Or waiting til last minute to announce Selen's not going to Anime Impulse.
Something along the line of "if you tweet more shit on your PL we gonna terminate you for real" or extending her suspension or whatever. They might even have threatened to legally sue her due to jp autism if she was already terminated. Everything is on the table when it comes to Riku.
:koronehappyl:

Last edited:

Awoogers

Well there are some things that don't change in 10 years. And that is getting pubstomped by a fed Bounty Hunter.
And the fucker was recently buffed as well to Jew everyone marked even harder so yeah some things never change

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bit late. But shiny spicy karaoke started an hour ago.

Awoogers

Isa gorilla and she's playing the aether mod

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Can't wait for Feb 14 so they can finally "announce" she's graduating, so I can pretend to be shocked and further pretend to be surprised when Selen is reborn in either Vshojo or VSPO.

thirteenorphans

Bit late. But shiny spicy karaoke started an hour ago.

Not sure if I'm reading too much into it but 3D for HQ lads might be soon(which tbh is about time). Wishful thinking from me but maybe even for Altares birthday?

Anime Fan

Top Bottom