"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Damn, that mutant monkey sure had a lot of fingers.

Is there evidence that Niji seized the dokibird account, or is it just a rrat? I don't see how they could have had access to it.
That would make 0 sense because Dokibird is her personal account, companies can't touch your personal accounts, even more so in Japan unless you gave them rights to it, which she did not. She just rarely used social media even back in those days, but a lot more than these days, but given we don't know exactly why she was in the hospital, she could just be focusing on herself right now.

Limkin

Rosemi is finally able to play Tekken, gets noticed, hits 500k, gets supa bombed, and is caffeinated. Saying she is overwhelmed is an understatement. She's happy though and that's what's important.
It's a perfect time to announce a graduation if you think about it. You already peaked, the rest is just going to sour your impression on this job. Or have a power move and announce it together with someone else. Make it 3 people while we are at it. The more the merrier

Bronze

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

My Nigga Flayon playing the HoloStars of the Ace Attorney franchise

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
ESL Airi learns she's been saying a particular word wrong the entire time when she tried calling Rie a pussy
:smugmoona:

Airi's pronunciation remains ESL.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Sounds like the chucklefucks at Cover didn't back up the EN server data before updating it and there is a known bug where the update can wipe people's characters. Well, guess what happened? The world itself is fine and thus the bases, but sounds like everyone's characters who played before the update are gone.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Altare and Axel's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Regis Altare Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【🎇 OFF COLLAB UNARCHIVED KARAOKE ⛓️】 FINALLY SINGING WITH MY BRO...jpg
Mega Link - Regis Altare ft. Axel - 【🎇 OFF COLLAB UNARCHIVED KARAOKE ⛓️】 FINALLY SINGING WITH MY BROTHER, @AxelSyrios !!! 🧡💙-0Z-QIBh9LdM-20240125
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
New acrylic stand meta? maybe not new? but it's the first time I've seen it.

RiverBear

New acrylic stand meta? maybe not new? but it's the first time I've seen it.

Magnets is actually better.
I saw another one use those key ring things so you can swap between clothes/designs, but magnets are definitely cleaner

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I dont have strongs opinions in this matter but i tought it was basic knlowedge that Idol was from Israel?
Warning:This post is full of PalestineYamanbas

God's Strongest Dragoon

I dont have strongs opinions in this matter but i tought it was basic knlowedge that Idol was from Israel?

Looked at their timeline and saw them repost this. They're legitimately retarded.

[a]

Lord Umbra

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It's hard to find a better endorsement of Idol Corp than the fact that vtweeters hate them.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I dont understand. Aviel is managing anime girls on the internet. Wtf does it have to do with the war going on? I really try not to care most of the time but this is beyond retarded

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

It's no wonder twitter vermintide love Palestine, they get free bungee-jumping courses from the Palestinians (cord not included).
Alternate joke: They support Palestine because both groups believe in something that only exists inside their own heads.

Anyway, Moom is moomin to one moomillion soon:

USS IOWA

It's good that she still connects with her community.

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Isa raided into this girl, she's a bunny girl and apparently Australian. Chat just tricked her into saying "master debater" and "cunning linguist". Good stuff.

EDIT: confirmed to like penis and balls :irysyabairys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom