"Why did I just get jumpscared by the LGBT!?!?!"Hexa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Phase finally updated their website to include the Gen 3 talents and boy oh boy the descriptions roast the shit out of them.

Thanks to Eimi, I remember there's an autist that was making an underwater habitat for Hamsters (yes like Rapture, but even more retarded).

Gyaru will play Rockman X :sanasmile:

Limkin

They even have a very active deviant animal fuckers community. Palworld is literally pokemon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Phase finally updated their website to include the Gen 3 talents and boy oh boy the descriptions roast the shit out of them.

no, I'm pretty sure Eimi has admitted she was a mistake more than once during her streams, or I could just be hearing the hampter sounds wrong

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

According to ember, my nigga fishman is in charge of writing them :watamelon:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Wose Kino soon.

And just when she started, she got to 500k subs, way to go Rosemi!
wose500k.jpg

Seems like Doppio and Shu are holding some rematches from the Suika Tournament.

Zali:

Seffyna:

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I tuned in to Shiina; did she already give up on that awful game?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Rosemi: A once in a lifetime opportunity to appear in one of my favorite game series and not only represent myself but also my company permanently? I just can't miss this!
Riku: A once in a week opportunity to utterly crush the dreams and morale of one of my loyal employees in a way that also damages my company's brand? I just can't miss this!

Or not...

The existence of Lover's Lab basically dismisses any 'official' mod community having any pull on stopping it. You won't stop the degen fags from putting their dick in everything they can.

Fauna playing DOTA 2 is giving me some strong memories of trying to teach a girl League when I was a mobacuck and I don't like feeling this parasocial. :depressedtako: I also hate that I'm redownloading DOTA 2 because I love suffering.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Everyday i thank god for not making me a MOBA player

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Here's the full performance of Calli x Creepy nuts:

God she's so fucking cute in this.

Another one bites the dust.
She bit the dust about a month ago when she started posting and streaming on her alt and had a small breakdown on her main. Its all in the VReverie thread. Pretty sure Rana is in the same position, just waiting for the to announce it.

Fefe / CovfefeChan has been banned permanently, for now. We can only speculate the reason, as they seem to have cropped it out. Seems unlikely the ban will stick, as it rarely does for certain kinds of streamers.

EDIT: Wow. How terrible.

Prettty sure she makes a shitload of money (more than 5 figures) on her Fansly by posting pics, streaming nude with her model and doing dick rating streams which sad men pay money to get her to say fake positive things about their sad penises.

Does the US even recruit female. Wouldnt this be confirming she is a troon and now getting discharged for being one.
Isnt she a walking mess of a barely functional zoomer with depression, anxiety, ptsd all all of the common Twitter mental ilnesses? Pretty sure she has had a few meltdowns last year and I honestly have questioned her sanity and if its even a good idea for people like her to even own firearms. I like her but holy shit there is a reason why I voted her for Menhera of the year TVA Award.

On a positive side she can probably land a nice desk job with the federal government that pays a nice salary.

The Fefe thing pisses me off a bit. She has been banned a few times for showing a bit more than what is TOS but there have also been multiple times she gets banned for seemingly nothing. At this point just ban her completely since she seems to get banned every week. Meanwhile IRL whores can show nearly the entirety of their tits. More reason to never stream on Twitch.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>wake up
>Fauna almost buys rapier on wd
>go back to bed

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
>wake up
>go back to bed
It's a bot game. Her not buying one means she's a coward

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>wake up
>go back to bed
Im glad none of the vtubers i watch play the games i like

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>wake up
>go back to bed
i was about to go off but realized that it was a bot game lol

this is the cringekino that i was promised its great

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Why can’t these people find a chuuba from a small corp or indie instead if they want the attention.
Because they can’t get Instagram bimbos/thots to land on their dick.

Speaking of nijisanji. Selen kindly updated us with her current well-being through steam name since apparently even the dokibird twitter account is seized by management.
1706193273999725.png

Jesus if that is true her manager (who was behind managing Xsoleil and Zaion) truly did that, fuck those that are involved for actively sabotaging their talents.

Early Adopter
DIdnt she say she played dota in the past? Whats this? Im upset now

Horo7618

No one in particular

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

They even have a very active deviant animal fuckers community. Palworld is literally pokemon
TPC when Palworld makes a better game: zzzZZZ
TPC when Palworld is luring their deviant fanatics away: RELEASE THE LAWYERS

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
DIdnt she say she played dota in the past? Whats this? Im upset now
as rrat said she played back in 2013-14 so a good chunk of time has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom