"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
shes a succubus, /x/ taught me its never a good idea to bait succubi into your dream realm or else your soul will be spirit-raped
or in Froot's case, cucked infront of 32 black men
People will try to tell you that Froot doesn't have the vtuber model that most accurately represents her personality.

Bronze

Yumu's live celebrating opposite day

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I reserve my dreams for Kirsche, thank you very much.
Unrelated but have we resolved the situation regarding adding new quotes to the website?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I reserve my dreams for Kirsche, thank you very much.
do you dream of the vtuber model, or, to steal a phrase from a celebrated Asylum member, "Meat" Kirsche?

Fauna Dota 2
This is not a drill

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Unrelated but have we resolved the situation regarding adding new quotes to the website?

Technically it's within my grasp, I just need competent/trustworthy people to take over where FuckingYTs left off.

Edit: Just to clarify, this is a low-mid priority matter for me right now, as I'm still primarily focused in setting up our solo hosting project, which is a vastly larger time/energy investment than I expected.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
do you dream of the vtuber model, or, to steal a phrase from a celebrated Asylum member, "Meat" Kirsche?

Fauna Dota 2
This is not a drill

oh no

this could go from kino to actually hair ripping gameplay

im excited

frz

He seems like just another dipshit plebbitor with a hateboner. The most hate I've seen from the english speaking NijiJP fans is towards Luxiem (mostly Vox) and the cancerous fujo fanbase that they brought with them. Most of the other NijiEN/KR/ID talents and fanbases they have no problem with.

This month is basically her roommate's birthday which makes this gift-giving extra special.
I found a translated schedule for her very last week in Niji. I think the last solo stream is most likely a 24 hour stream. (Stogura is the GTA RP server)
View attachment 62072
Interesting, this is the 2nd person to release a song right as they are graduating in 2024 in Nijisanji. If I have two coins...
Brown psyop horse Tomoe Umari may be getting a medical discharge.

A

unrelated:

Does the US even recruit female. Wouldnt this be confirming she is a troon and now getting discharged for being one.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
oh no

this could go from kino to actually hair ripping gameplay

im excited
She hasn't played in 10 years. It is basically a completely different game now than it was in 2013-2014. It is gonna be a massacre lmao

I can't wait :PomuExcited:

Awoogers

She hasn't played in 10 years. It is basically a completely different game now than it was in 2013-2014. It is gonna be a massacre lmao

I can't wait :PomuExcited:
shes gonna be so confused the map is like continents bigger now and roshan now has a kid lol

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Interesting, this is the 2nd person to release a song right as they are graduating in 2024 in Nijisanji. If I have two coins...

Does the US even recruit female. Wouldnt this be confirming she is a troon and now getting discharged for being one.

America recruits women. Physical standards for the US millitary have been lowered over time to accommodate both women and fatties. Tumblr Umari has had enough woman moments that show that she is woman. The potential medical reasons on the table would be a health condition that we do not know about (physical or mental) or the simple reason of being too fat.
See this post for the likely reason she's being discharged:
Horse is talking about her health, apparently she has no long term memory and has trouble remembering things after a while. She says she might have to cut some streams early if she starts getting dizzy from her brains issues but will try not to. Poor horsie :depressedtako: :inatiredl:
Also :faqu:

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
EVERY NIGHT I SAY 'FROOT' TO THE WALL TEN TIMES.

IT NEVER WORKS.

IT NEVER WORKS.
Clearly you have to say that you support Froot and hope she has a long and fruitful career, and that she doesn't have to pay that money to the troon charity.

It will either work or change nothing, so it's worth a shot. :botanshrug:

inb4 she becomes CEO of Vshojo because of Proctor's blessing

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
shes gonna be so confused the map is like continents bigger now and roshan now has a kid lol
Things changed since she last played:
  • Massive map changes (like you said. It had probably its biggest one ever in this time.)
  • Like 30% to 50% more items and not new ones had a ton of changes.
  • Aghs changes and the addition of aghanim's shards.
  • A decent amount of new heroes and pretty big changes to some existing ones.
  • The whole talent system.
  • More runes.
  • The additions of shrines around the map that give sight and can be teleported to when captured.

And those are just the ones I can think off of the top of my head. Just a whole lot of other gameplay and QOL changes, too.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I love this dumb dork Monarch

I never watched the show, thought it was pronounced like sheh-go. I don't know why.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
America recruits women. Physical standards for the US millitary have been lowered over time to accommodate both women and fatties. Tumblr Umari has had enough woman moments that show that she is woman. The potential medical reasons on the table would be a health condition that we do not know about (physical or mental) or the simple reason of being too fat.
We're seen her arms.

Not fat.

By all indications, she's a menhera desk job warrior.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So not much has happened, good to know, I'll be gone for a few more days so enjoy your neneloveless days fags.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I was gonna jokingly ask for chuubas who wear hijab, now I have to watch her
If muslim women are this based we're in dire need of a full Islamic Vtuber group

I will marry Kobo when she grows up, she's too based.
Harada tweeted the same message again but the second time offered Rosemi a costume in game

That's the highest honor for a fan

Harada pls :PomuPanic:
Here it is, niji. Your good PR move opportunity. Just allow it.
No.
At Japan time 00:01AM, Riku will forcibly terminate Rosemi for even daring to gert tweeted at.
Now watch as Niji doesn't allow it. Causing her to miss a once in a lifetime opportunity and then graduate. Pomu 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Forced
Termination.
if they fumble this then Niji is beyond retarded, the main director is offering it for god's sake
IF
Yamanba said IF :selenpointandlaugh:
She's probably begging not to get thrown out a window along with Selen.

Awoogers

Things changed since she last played:
  • Massive map changes (like you said. It had probably its biggest one ever in this time.)
  • Like 30% to 50% more items and not new ones had a ton of changes.
  • Aghs changes and the addition of aghanim's shards.
  • A decent amount of new heroes and pretty big changes to some existing ones.
  • The whole talent system.
  • More runes.
  • The additions of shrines around the map that give sight and can be teleported to when captured.

And those are just the ones I can think off of the top of my head. Just a whole lot of other gameplay and QOL changes, too.
a bunch of bullshit items
new spots to cheese for ward spots
gameflow being entirely different than what it was back then
neutral items

shes so fucked :whatastory:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's a sus clip of my oshi. I have things to say about the kind of person who chose to clip this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom