"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm a little bored so I decide to share my observation on a specific Niji shill on Reddit.

There is this user on Reddit who often shits on Hololive and their fans, but will still immediately jump into the Hololive subreddit to defend Niji at every opportunity he can. Well, that's nothing special. However, just recently he basically exposed himself as not giving a shit about any of the foreign Niji branches. According to him only the main JP branch matter and only their fans can be labeled as "Niji fans".

Here are a few example of his posts: (WARNING, a couple of huge screenshots)
View attachment 62061
View attachment 62062
View attachment 62063
Bonus (some of his comments got deleted but apparently a redditor calling him out managed to retrieve it):
View attachment 62064
Obviously there are more spicy comments you can find but I'm not gonna share them all. Feel free to go through his profile which I have shared above.

Why I'm posting all this? Well, I'm still a little taken back with how "gatekeep-y" this particular Niji fan is with all his "only JP matters" motto. I know there are a few specific NijiJP watchers here so I'm hoping for some clarification if that's how most old Niji fans behave (old, as in those who exist before the formation of NijiEN).
This fucking femboy stalks everyone who disagress with him apparently. Here he is replying to a guy in the r/gameofthrones subreddit he followed from the r/virtualyoutubers sub.

Also the only other cock he seems to have as far down his throat as Niji's is Nintendo. It's just constant shilling for both on this fucking yamanba's account. Everyone wrong with Pokemon is GF and no one else, Nintendo is as much a victim as the rest of us apparently. Ignoring the fact that Nintendo owns the fucking IP. I'm starting a fund to send him the worlds strongest fucking rope to hang his fatass from.
:pippaseethe;
Someone made a Peeba reskin for the bunny Pal. Complete model swaps are possible, so I'm hoping someone straight up puts her in the game..but it's a start!

I just want to catch vtubers and put them to work in my labor camps.

View attachment 62068
Needs Pippa voicelines added Pls.
Always interests me how big Lumi's influence is beyond her actual channel size. I assumed with all the memes, collabs, and appearances she has she'd be as big as Pippa but her channel isn't that large and I was surprised when I noticed that.
She mentioned that she's basically been sabotaged in the Vsinger community by false rumors spread from someone else (who's since gotten pretty big in that community) so it wouldn't surprise me if she's persona non grata in much of the larger vtuber community as well with others actively trying to suppress her. The weird part is she doesn't believe the person who spread the rumors initially did so maliciously.

Plus you know she says slurs and talks about how she hates women, and as we all know jokes are only funny if they "punch up" or some faggy shit.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I will marry Kobo when she grows up, she's too based.
Convert to Islam and you won't have to wait! :pekomusliml:

Short tax:

Abi apparently likes short kings, which makes sense if you think about it:
1706219370745.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

GOTBB

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Only a few hours after the last one, she's here!

Untitled.jpg

Catch the Pippa
Feed the Pippa
Love the Pippa
Enslave the Pippa
Butcher the Pippa

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae and Mariya playing Palworld.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Bronze

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

MyName

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Melanin time! :sanasmile: Nyaru is doing an MMD mediashare stream, and Tomoe Umari is falling victim to the seductive charms of FOTM.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vshojo upping up the idol activities in preparation for Pomu?
pretty sure they've been upping the idolshit since Henya joined and the mean girls squad left

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
pretty sure they've been upping the idolshit since Henya joined and the mean girls squad left
They went to VILLS before that and its even funnier to look who went there
1706225086132.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase finally updated their website to include the Gen 3 talents and boy oh boy the descriptions roast the shit out of them.

Stunned But Dumb

Now watch as Niji doesn't allow it. Causing her to miss a once in a lifetime opportunity and then graduate. Pomu 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Rosemi stonks in the dead pool are rising.

Rosemi: A once in a lifetime opportunity to appear in one of my favorite game series and not only represent myself but also my company permanently? I just can't miss this!
Riku: A once in a week opportunity to utterly crush the dreams and morale of one of my loyal employees in a way that also damages my company's brand? I just can't miss this!

Countdown to Palworld getting a sex mod so people can rape animals their oshi.

Or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom