"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi with more Killer7.

And in 5 hours, Maririn and Koto will be playing Apex with Uto.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post.

This time on Ina’s Japan adventure:

Found a random popup shop selling a lot of ichiban kuji stuff and saw Bocchi the Rock one so I went to buy some….
I got the prize I wanted which was a small figure(?) of Bocchi ehehhhehehehhheheheheheh

Also thought normal bentos from konbini was getting old so I ventured a bit further out to a bigger station to buy….EKIBEN!!!!!!!!!
I felt so big brained thinking about how much variety of bento I can get now and how cheap it is still compared to delivery food back home….
Will definitely miss this when I go back TwT

Squeezing in more meetings/lessons/rehearsals and recordings for the next week or so!!
Can’t wait to be back in my own bed!!! But gotta do my best until fes!!! Less than 2 months!!!!
Will do my best!!!! \(o A o)/ LETS GOOOO
P.S. SNIFFLES ARE ALMOST ALL GONE WEEE I can breath again through my nose (rare occasion)(must celebrate)(LET’S GOOOO)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Isa raided into this girl, she's a bunny girl and apparently Australian. Chat just tricked her into saying "master debater" and "cunning linguist". Good stuff.

EDIT: confirmed to like penis and balls :irysyabairys:

how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Isa raided into this girl, she's a bunny girl and apparently Australian. Chat just tricked her into saying "master debater" and "cunning linguist". Good stuff.

EDIT: confirmed to like penis and balls :irysyabairys:

You are an actual coptic Yamanba from sahara that gets streams by parchment paper scrolls send down the river nile in bottles. Thats the level of under the rock you are on.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
In my defense, it's not like I'm maniacally obsessed with white women. Why would I know her? :smugselen:
Because she's probably one of the few girls blacklisted from collabing with Phase Connect. She's literally the 4chan rabbit, as in she uses her own thread on /vt/ as basically another chatroom. Also, she's very racist and hates troons :smugpipi:
She's calmed down since her redesign though, probably for fear of being banned.
Edit: While looking for clips, I found one you might like :whatastory:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Funny man finally know his condition

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live drawing vtubers from memory with mishymolly.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I dont understand. Aviel is managing anime girls on the internet. Wtf does it have to do with the war going on? I really try not to care most of the time but this is beyond retarded
Basically the current routine these palestine lovers are doing is that if they see ANYTHING that are either Israeli-based/made or supports them in whatever, big or small, it means they are worse than satan and deserves to be put in the lowest pits of hell

Because they aided the Israelis against their beloved "Trending things to follow on Twitter".

Idol comes from Israel, so to them, is fair game. Even if they didnt do anything beyond being a jew and take money off the simps.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Hexa is live drawing vtubers from memory with mishymolly.

Her twitter is a trip, here's some favs from a few minutes of browsing

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And Moom hit 1 million. I'm a little bummed it wasn't IRyS first, but good for her!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
First EN million in over almost 3 years.
:sanasmile:

foto_no_exif - 2024-01-26T010150.007.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Basically the current routine these palestine lovers are doing is that if they see ANYTHING that are either Israeli-based/made or supports them in whatever, big or small, it means they are worse than satan and deserves to be put in the lowest pits of hell

Because they aided the Israelis against their beloved "Trending things to follow on Twitter".

Idol comes from Israel, so to them, is fair game. Even if they didnt do anything beyond being a jew and take money off the simps.
Twitter finding a woke way to hate Jews is pretty much the logical conclusion of the horseshoe theory.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You, Yes you do you have anything better to do no of course you don't you're on TVA go watch the worlds cutest yakuza...
Or else

New schedule just dropped
1706250191254.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

You, Yes you do you have anything better to do no of course you don't you're on TVA go watch the worlds cutest yakuza...
Or else

Jesus that momomotakusan art is gratuitous

Postal rrat

chinshilla

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's good click bait me oshi is a cutting board
Looked up her skeb request for it and this phrase stood out to me
胸は千音ちゃんぐらい大きく描いてください。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom