"If you're gonna be degenerate at least have some taste"Sheriff Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Elia handcam and she's building a gunpla

Oh a gunpla stream. Nea-

>Queer from mercury
1695078531793690.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Twitter finding a woke way to hate Jews is pretty much the logical conclusion of the horseshoe theory.
Let's be fair here. For once, this isn't on twitter, hating Israel and by extension all Jews (unless they also hate Israel) has been en vogue with the left since at least the 1960s.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
someone made a wotagei performance of DCL in memory of the strongest fairy

Stunned But Dumb

Lolime is NOT playing PalWorld and is continuing her Metal Gear playthrough. She's been playing for five hours

Negzana

Lui is gonna play Pokemon but better (No, the other Pokemon-but-better, not Palworld)

Also she's doing a Home Alone 2 Watchalong with members this morning

Back to Mikenews, found this on KF, feels appropriate

(When more people wake up please don't put this whole post in the Mikeneko implosion thread this was primarily shilling Lui)

Last edited:

USS IOWA

If anyone still interested Doki changed her Steam name to help, Probably not serious though.

Attachments

• 1706271389575309.png
    1706271389575309.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 166

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If anyone still interested Doki changed her Steam name to help, Probably not serious though.
She set up a new item on her wishlist, only thing that jumps out.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ishigami Nozomi continuing her Super Mario World adventure.

Earlier during her playthrough she questions Mario destroying castles after clearing each world wondering what pissed him off but after world three she thoroughly enjoyed Mario's demolishing of Boss castles.

Nui Sociere rolling the Blue Archive anniversary limited gacha, Makoto and Arona's banner.

Not much gacha luck but she has enough currency to hit pity/spark. Looks like she's aiming for Makoto first which is interesting since everyone else wants Dress Ako more.

Korone witnessing why babies shouldn't be exposed to pineapple on pizza.

For me the smoking gun with Michael Cat has always been after she was fired, not a singe tear was shed among anyone from hololive.
Her 3rd genmates even seemed pissed off at her, specially Flare.

This doesn't mean Mafumafu is in the clear. It's one thing to dedicate your life's enterprise into physically becoming a cuck twink fairy, it's the step up level to marry a mentally radioactive cuckoo who has you living on a rented apartment even after getting married. Holy shit, does Japan earn that receding birth rate they seem proud of.
The thing about being married while living separately is what Choco envisioned if she were to be married. It seems her eggs can't be saved after all.

Marine was devastated. She was really the closest to Rushia in gen 3. I don't know if that was around the time she decided she wanted to graduate and someone talked her out of it
I recall Marine wanted to graduate in the aftermath of Coco's graduation.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lamy is live and she is going to talk about how the recent weeks were and update us on her medical stuff

Negzana

Is this from Mfmf or Mknk? Not surprised she's also a hoarder, at this point the sky's the limit for her.

I hope my oshis aren't this mentally fucked

Negzana

yours was aki and watame right then kaela right

yeah they are in the clear i think
Kaela, Watame, Aki yes. Also really like Lui and Haachama. Biboo and Shiori for en.

But for PC I like Lia which might be worrying.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Negzana

Giving @John Vtuber👁️ a run for his money, I see.
Difference is John wants to marry Dizzy then Hexa and then changes who he wants to marry 24/7. I'm pretty consistent in who I want to wife. Aki is out of the question and the mere idea of sexualizing/marrying/anythinging Watame makes me want to vomit, Kaela or Lui only.

frz

Kaela, Watame, Aki yes. Also really like Lui and Haachama. Biboo and Shiori for en.

But for PC I like Lia which might be worrying.
same level is impossible. But haachama did disappear for 8 months, biboo has a boyfriend who moved in with her and shiori is the current menhera queen of hololive. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 are married :smugpipi:
Difference is John wants to marry Dizzy then Hexa and then changes who he wants to marry 24/7. I'm pretty consistent in who I want to wife.
mate you went from kaela into "any random female permaloe" :shiinastare:

Looks like we got our Dota 2 squad for today. Kobo, Nerrisa, Biboo, Fauna, and...Calli? Didn't see that one coming.

no carry in a dota team, whatever will be wrong, last I checked fauna, the only one who has any semblence of experience... she played support. But they probs will just play bot games.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Looks like we got our Dota 2 squad for today. Kobo, Nerrisa, Biboo, Fauna, and...Calli? Didn't see that one coming.

Awoogers

YO LETS FUCKING GO

now this is gonna be a content mine

Negzana

Awoogers

rin and collabs(she has social anxiety)

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom