"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nyanami Ruru (not Lilrya) playing Palworld with her sister(they have a great chemistry).

stassy

The evidence is instead of tweeting "I'm playing palworld" "I got tired of palworld" she's changing her steam name so people know what she's doing. And that she went from daily tweeting into disappearing for weeks on her PL.
They don't need access to it. They can just threaten her to stop using it. My bet is they already planned to when they saw the 15k tweet, but management took another week because they are just that slow at thing. Like how slow they were when they remember to fix the tweet regarding Pomu's vod getting nuked. Or waiting til last minute to announce Selen's not going to Anime Impulse.
Something along the line of "if you tweet more shit on your PL we gonna terminate you for real" or extending her suspension or whatever. They might even have threatened to legally sue her due to jp autism if she was already terminated. Everything is on the table when it comes to Riku.
My rrat is that it's her parents that silence her "for her sake" if we go the parents-issue-not-resolved-now route (they might not be stalking enough to check her steam account status), she is not kson with a large bank account that can live 6 month without working after graduation so they have to take care of her in a way

(I've never used PIA so I'm not sure how reliable it is.)
Kinda safe, bought 2 online concert ticket through it (one from Nayuta's birthday), the only issue is if a technical problem arise it will be mess for reimbursement as it's only a ticket seller and not the stream provider.

Limkin

At least Elira will never play it, but the list of "I would watch any stream from them" vtubers who avoided this game is growing smaller.
Rrat - it's not a coincidence that when everyone and their mother is playing pokemon Ark, Niji members suddenly all together decided to do FF streams. They knew they have the codes from devs, but not the permission from the company, and no one would watch them with massive fotm game going around that they can't touch, so they had to come up with another viewers aggregator strategy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Nijisanji can do the funniest thing right now and graduate Selen so we can have both a JP and EN shitstorm
It would be a great time to bury the story, Friday afternoon (in NA) and another huge new story is happening (huge in vtuber news at least).

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

I give it 2 more days before she finally gets fed up with the idiots since people can't behave.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I give it 2 more days before she finally gets fed up with the idiots since people can't behave.

Yeah, so much for that account lol. No way people can control themselves.

Based Hyde rejects drama and just draws his oshi.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I always find it fascinating that people are so unable to "Look but not touch"

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I always find it fascinating that people are so unable to "Look but not touch"
Fascinating.
No, wait, the other thing.
Tedious.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

I won’t be surprised if it ever happens. It’s like a scenario where a classroom filled with students rioting and picking fights and doing the dumbest shit imaginable, so the teacher finally get fed up with it then punishing the students doing fucked shit only to end up backfiring by bringing in their parents the next day, and no matter what you told to the parents that their sons/daughters did something wrong or egregious, they just side with their offspring then says “my child would never do that! Liar! I am suing you to court! :mad:“ The teacher finally had enough and call it quits by leaving the profession.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

At least she isn't deluding herself lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Saya is playing Palworld in about ten minutes:

If you're not aware, it's a survival game with basebuilding mechanics and you can catch and battle "pals" (which are kind of like Pokemon). Apparently it's fairly popular at the moment.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Saya is playing Palworld in about ten minutes:

If you're not aware, it's a survival game with basebuilding mechanics and you can catch and battle "pals" (which are kind of like Pokemon). Apparently it's fairly popular at the moment.

I just looked at it. Are you aware the devs are supporting AI? Kinda disappointing. I'll ask all my moots and oomfies to boycott it NOW !!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just looked at it. Are you aware the devs are supporting AI? Kinda disappointing. I'll ask all my moots and oomfies to boycott it NOW !!!
Most artists are faggots so I support anything that puts them out of a job.

Limkin

A person with multiple university degrees btw. In her defense, none of them were in engineering

Stunned But Dumb

A person with multiple university degrees btw. In her defense, none of them were in engineering

Someone out there probably needs to hear this: Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Most artists are faggots so I support anything that puts them out of a job.
I love artists but also fuck artists.
"ART IS A LUXURY IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT MOVE THE FUCK ON PEOPLE WILL PAY MY PRICES."
Yet they're the ones always begging for emergency comms. Maybe get a job that isn't built around a "luxury" and maybe people wouldn't have ran to AI art.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It always cracks me up to see names like this in the replies, especially when the person is like "I'm so sorry people aren't respecting your boundaries, anyway I'M POMU!":
1706294433922.png

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Another cover from Mouse. As ever, it's really impressive how well she pilots her models :smugpipi:

Salado

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom