"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......'Only half?', No no, 70%, 70%"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What happened in Uruka's stream last night
It's privated

101100.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will read us radical and hateful anti-Chinese imperialist propaganda Winnie the Pooh soon

Koops

Man, imagine if all the idiots hadn't rushed to shit where they eat, and we'd still be in the timeline where the rules are "titty is fine but just be cool about it"
If whores were able to plan ahead, they wouldn't be whores. And coomers gonna come.

hylic

Michiru catches the yippee virus

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Edit: this was supposed be a link to a stream but sure ler's blame Canada

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
What’s with the sudden flood of agency Vtubers making sure that their PL accounts are up to snuff and ready to go?

I mean, for certain niji chuubas, I get it but…

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What’s with the sudden flood of agency Vtubers making sure that their PL accounts are up to snuff and ready to go?

I mean, for certain niji china’s, I get it but…
Start of new year is always a good time to have a plan setup for if or you dont go through with leaving

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

Tenchou's collab with Aura is in 10 min

Saw this amazing art of Henya :bunnywow:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There has to be something better to do at the start of this fresh year than try to cancel someone for, um... laughing at the inherent absurdity of a Epstien fancam?
The best part is that it has failed SPECTACULARLY. As of writing, Hexa's response has broken containment and currently sitting at 311k 317k views (literally went up 6k views as I was typing this) and overwhelming support. Not only that, because she has a bot to auto thank followers, you can see she's gotten a huge bump from this.
Screenshot-20240104-115318.png

As of right now, she had gained at least 500 new followers from this. Grats to @midori

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I mean, for certain niji chuubas, I get it but…

Holo ID is only able to prosper thanks to their competitors exploding and HoloH3ro hardcarrying
They quickly need ID4 but i guess they are taking their time for a reason

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
The best part is that it has failed SPECTACULARLY. As of writing, Hexa's response has broken containment and currently sitting at 311k 317k views (literally went up 6k views as I was typing this) and overwhelming support. Not only that, because she has a bot to auto thank followers, you can see she's gotten a huge bump from this.

As of right now, she had gained at least 500 new followers from this. Grats to @midori

That makes me really happy. There are so many people that want to (and sadly in many cases it works) get successful off the backs of bringing other people down, so this feels like a big win for "making content" and "not being a dick to people that did nothing to you".

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

Idol activity fucked holo's streaming number, it's not just ID, EN is pretty much gone as well. Excluding advent pretty much only Kiara/Mori/Bae were streaming consistently.
Honestly the best thing about Gura looping is how she shield away others from criticism. E.g Mumei streamed a total of 375 hours this year and noone batted an eye because she's 3 times as hard working as gura!!! :smugina:. Hololive had a year full of tummy hort, throat hort but noone remembers.
RankStreamer
Total hours​
1Kaela
2152.1​
2Mori
949.2​
3Kiara
899.8​
4Reine
868.7​
5Baelz
741​
6Moona
674​
7Ollie
666.7​
8Bijou
609​
9Irys
577.6​
10Iofi
527.1​
11Fauna
526.4​
12Anya
494.7​
13FWMC
487.1​
14Zeta
480.1​
15Ina
421.3​
16Kroni
412.9​
17Amelia
409.3​
18Risu
393.2​
19Kobo
380.6​
20Mumei
375.8​
21Nerissa
366​
(reference)Shion
211.1​
(reference)Ayame
175.7​
22Gura
110.3​
The difference between Kaela and the rest is incredible, I can now see why her endurance is so impressive
One thing she touched on that she never really said outright before: 2022 was really hard for her mentally (no surprise, seems like the running theme of HoloEN in 2022...). The only thing that kept her going in 2022 was Hololive. Started to really feel like herself in 2023 when she streams now (obvious to anyone who has watched her since the start saw her evolve to where she is now). She tried to hide how rough 2022 was and put on the idol facade she thought everyone needed and wanted from her. 2023 was a much better year, even if it was busier. Seems a lot happier with where she is now.
I watched Hololive in 2022 but I wasn't as deep into Vtubing as I am now, besides Sana's graduation and that december that year was barren because everyone was traveling, what was so bad about 2022?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Cancel culture backfiring and having the complete opposite effect has to be one of the most satisfying things in this year of our lord, 2024. The pendulum is swinging back. Slowly. Very slowly..but it's a start.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh sorry. The QRTs are what's annoying me. It's either "I would watch Vtubers if they are not the generic anime girl" or the "Finally an anime girl that is Moe" or some shit. As if the medium itself is to blame for them being to lazy to find the vtubers they are looking for. And also the indies goes out in droves blaming corpos for some shit as if the meduim wouldn't be popular without them.
I hate people who blame all of the industry's evil on "corpos" as if all agencies are the same. I would honestly not watch vtubers at all if they were all indie. I like my kayfabe and chuubas being more than just glorified twitch fags who get into feuds, overshare and then slowly destroy the goodwill they have by being normal flawed people who spiral out of control and have constant menhera moments. I know corpos get a bad rep because they do a lot of thins people hate, but reigning in their vtuber's autism and keeping them in line is honestly what makes it enjoyable.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive
:whatastory:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom