"I want to thank chat for 50k followers. Because without them she'd just be a little autistic girl talking to herself"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Atlas

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Twitch banned implied nudity, finally.
:whatastory:
This would be a W if their moderation team wasn't retarded. I bet they will still look for ways to fuck Vtubers over while letting the thots that are exploiting the system get away with it.

Tenchou's collab with Aura is in 10 min

They collabed before as Pandora.

That makes me really happy. There are so many people that want to (and sadly in many cases it works) get successful off the backs of bringing other people down, so this feels like a big win for "making content" and "not being a dick to people that did nothing to you".
Cancel culture backfiring and having the complete opposite effect has to be one of the most satisfying things in this year of our lord, 2024. The pendulum is swinging back. Slowly. Very slowly..but it's a start.
Good. Its always some unfunny cunt too.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
What happened in Uruka's stream last night
It's privated

View attachment 61058
I was on-and-off watching, so I'm not too sure. Was a very long stream, and I know she was flirting with her AI bot for hours after the favorite moments portion of the stream. She even got it to say it wanted to kiss her and hold hands.
:fubukiyabai!:

Looks like it might have gotten even more lewd, so maybe that's why:

Archive

The "seiso" bear for you.
:smugina:
The best part is that it has failed SPECTACULARLY. As of writing, Hexa's response has broken containment and currently sitting at 311k 317k views (literally went up 6k views as I was typing this) and overwhelming support. Not only that, because she has a bot to auto thank followers, you can see she's gotten a huge bump from this.
Screenshot-20240104-115318.png

As of right now, she had gained at least 500 new followers from this. Grats to @midori
She said her goal for 2024 was to hit 10k followers on Twitch. It is now four days into 2024, and she now has 10.1k.

Better update that goal, Hexa. And congrats. Keep up the good work.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't usually post Hexa vods here, but this one was pretty eventful.

It's on rumble at the moment because the kikes on youtube blocked the video worldwide for copyright. I have to edit out one of the videos she watched.
For future reference, I'll be uploading any uncensored videos on rumble.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I hate people who blame all of the industry's evil on "corpos" as if all agencies are the same. I would honestly not watch vtubers at all if they were all indie. I like my kayfabe and chuubas being more than just glorified twitch fags who get into feuds, overshare and then slowly destroy the goodwill they have by being normal flawed people who spiral out of control and have constant menhera moments. I know corpos get a bad rep because they do a lot of thins people hate, but reigning in their vtuber's autism and keeping them in line is honestly what makes it enjoyable.
fucking faggots probably saw one mousey clip with connor and said yeah this is the peak of vtubing

nigga without those corpos vtubing would have probably stagnated as it was pre 2020 without the fundings for studios and such and the reach that promotions would have with an actual proper backing

like, say if back in 2019 if kizuna ai was an indie would she have that opportunity of interviewing sumire uesaka which would then have the eyes of the anime and VA audience contributing to her growth? she would probably not if not for upd8 doing the paperworks for that

would she have that interview with joey the anime man that is most likely one of the earlier exposures of the western anime community to the concept of vtubers iirc if she was an indie? well the chances are low but a chance is a chance

sure corpos can be consticting but it isnt all that theres pros and cons to it and as nene said if they were all fucking indies we would see catfights every goddamn hour id rather just watch paint dry
its kind of absurd how these people automatically go "le corpo bad" bitch if cover could reign in the mega menhera that was el miguel menhera gato for a whole as 2+ years idk what is

if she was indie she would probably pull off a menhera moment every other week just for the clicks that it would bring just like every shitty youtuber to ever exist

and im probably stretching this too much just for my shitty argument but if miko was an indie back then she would have quit as she said so back then and without holo and mio encouraging her to stay we wouldnt have the clip of her saying nigga to introduce people into this hobby

and the other side of the spectrum without the backing of nijisanji back then tsukino mito would have probably quit after being doxxed the way that she experienced severely hampering the growth of nijisanji on JP and killing the numerous clips thats exposed to the EN audience and given rikus decisions as of late he would have just sold anykara back then killing all the subsequent branches and their eventual golden talents

Last edited:

Bronze

Dizzy's cursed home adventures continue.

Amora plays observation duty with heart monitor

frz

Holo ID is only able to prosper thanks to their competitors exploding and HoloH3ro hardcarrying
They quickly need ID4 but i guess they are taking their time for a reason

had to wait til Mika's NDA end :smugmoona:
The difference between Kaela and the rest is incredible, I can now see why her endurance is so impressive

I watched Hololive in 2022 but I wasn't as deep into Vtubing as I am now, besides Sana's graduation and that december that year was barren because everyone was traveling, what was so bad about 2022?
NTA, actually not even gonna answer what you asked because I'm that annoying. 2023 was an amazing year for HoloEN, they would fly out to JP, not stream because they say too busy recording, did 1 or 2 streams (tbf they were great streams e.g. the promise cooking offcollabs/promise 3d/en concert), flew back, everyone sick and stopped streaming fly out to Japan again and repeat the process.
Mori did not fly anywhere so she can stream, bae/kiara were stronger than a twig.
I wonder if next year we gonna see this happens to advent cuz shiori was already taking breaks and there's also bijou who weight likes (I assume 40kg) who got tummy hurt for an entire week because she overate by ... eating ONE entire burger.:smugpipi:
Mumei and IRyS were actively sick for long periods of time in ways that could have damaged their voices if they pushed themselves (Streaming would be awful for them). Mumei, especially. She actually probably came back too soon the first time around, if I had to guess, which probably is why she is taking a longer break this time.
see above

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Forgot to post that Sakamata got Covid

And that Choco is a food terrorist
Poor Lap

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Watched the Hexa Epstein stream and all I can say is TVA is fortunate to have someone like her involved with posting on here.

She's on track to get her own thread like Kirsche the way things are going to go soon. Hope she can work with her at some point too.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Gonna numberfag a bit but Randon doing one of his talking streams (not sure if he will boot up Fear and Hunger 2).

Twitch Viewers: 177
Youtube Viewers: 599

Randon was originally a Twitch streamer and he should keep streaming to both platforms as clearly he has 2 audiences but honestly why would anyone prioritize Twitch over Youtube at this point (except people that already have a large following on Twitch, and even so I would probably tell them to Multi-Stream because im sure that after half a year they would end up with more viewers on YT vs Twitch)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Panko-Capo food collabs would certainly be something.
then have someone send a picture of pineapple pizza that should rile them up

especially since capos community is full of actual cooks

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Your dreamweaving spider-mama will play a scary CD-ROM game released on NEC PC-8801 line of 8-bit home computers (1981~1989)

Get in here, bucko.

diethylether

bird molecule
This would be a W if their moderation team wasn't retarded. I bet they will still look for ways to fuck Vtubers over while letting the thots that are exploiting the system get away with it.
I mean most likely nothing is going to change
whores will try to edge TOS in a different way, morgpie gets banned for a day, then gets unbanned, etc
the whole website should just burn to the ground

Bronze

Panko's playing dark souls remastered

Uruka's VOD is put on youtube it seems. You were asking about it right? @agility_

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Space chibi

Colorful duck

New Year's clock

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Tubedude

I watched Hololive in 2022 but I wasn't as deep into Vtubing as I am now, besides Sana's graduation and that december that year was barren because everyone was traveling, what was so bad about 2022?
While not explicitly confirmed afaik, 2022 for HoloEN had a lot of background managerial issues. Assumed due to some mentions of projects falling through, getting game perms like pulling teeth, issues/annoyance with managers, etc etc. People assume some point around the start of 2023 that HoloEN's management got some major overhauls/restructuring.

braindoko

Penguin Pippa is going to play Idol Manager... whenever she stops tangenting
Will this spawn an euro competitor to Flavr?

e: interesting poll
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 16.37.44.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom