"I want to fart. Thank you, farting is healthy"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Did you link to the wrong tweet? Or did Pumpkin Potion do something?

:confusedshuba:
Oh sorry. The QRTs are what's annoying me. It's either "I would watch Vtubers if they are not the generic anime girl" or the "Finally an anime girl that is Moe" or some shit. As if the medium itself is to blame for them being to lazy to find the vtubers they are looking for. And also the indies goes out in droves blaming corpos for some shit as if the meduim wouldn't be popular without them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Context:
Lava has EDS, and a bozu in chat who suffers of the same told her he could suck his own dick. So naturally the autistic little sister tried to see if she could do the same thing.

so is THIS gay or masturbation?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh sorry. The QRTs are what's annoying me. It's either "I would watch Vtubers if they are not the generic anime girl" or the "Finally an anime girl that is Moe" or some shit. As if the medium itself is to blame for them being to lazy to find the vtubers they are looking for. And also the indies goes out in droves blaming corpos for some shit as if the meduim wouldn't be popular without them.
completely forgetting the fact that Vtubers by concept were made with catching the anime demographic in mind

its such faggotry you usually see on twitter and is most likely someone who watches whores on twitch

really goes to show that the west side of the spectrum festers the dregs and filth of the community and poisons it from the inside out

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did you link to the wrong tweet? Or did Pumpkin Potion do something?

:confusedshuba:
Check quote tweets and replies, lots of twitter tards going "huur better than white women pretending to be annie may goyslop"

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Negzana

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
watch as the whores pull another shit to find another loophole
Cleavage and the hot tub meta is still kosher as long as no underboob happens the way i understand it, so it will probably be loopholed in like, a week

Negzana

Cleavage and the hot tub meta is still kosher as long as no underboob happens the way i understand it, so it will probably be loopholed in like, a week
All women should cover their cleavage up too. I don't like whores.

Awoogers

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Noripro will be debuting their new creators batch tomorrow

archive

From the first one to last:
- Seto Kazuya (used to be indie, made and rigged his own model. Is listed as l2d creator and illustrator)
- Saiki Komari (illustrator, model mama for NeoPorte's Yozuna Niu)
- Kyoyu Shiroya (video creator)
- Yukinose Kumochi (video creator)

The only known creators are the first two while the others are completely new identities fyi
Debut watchalong and a big collab is planned as well

archive

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
the replies and retweets i presume since i saw this one and many others under it when it came to my feed earlier
I dunno friend. Why should you care about the opinions of people that wouldn't watch vtubers anyway. Because those QRTs don't speak a voice of a vtuber fan hungry for something new, rather it speaks a voice of an entitled westerner, and theres no place for western entitlement in niche communities.

Awoogers

I dunno friend. Why should you care about the opinions of people that wouldn't watch vtubers anyway. Because those QRTs don't speak a voice of a vtuber fan hungry for something new, rather it speaks a voice of an entitled westerner, and theres no place for western entitlement in niche communities.
at the end of the day its just a western mans yapping

which is not worth shit on a delusional seanig like me or any other rational human being

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
hey atleast you are self aware enough to separate yourself from a rational human being

Awoogers

hey atleast you are self aware enough to separate yourself from a rational human being
if i didnt i would just be another depressed femboy or henri

which id rather throat a cactus than be one

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
The jokes on them. She's already in an asylum.

There has to be something better to do at the start of this fresh year than try to cancel someone for, um... laughing at the inherent absurdity of a Epstien fancam?

Awoogers

Bronze

I didnt expect her to get scared this much, especially since she didnt get to the scary parts. Has someone forced her to play Visage?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom