"WOMAN!!! COME!!!"La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

The Boat Woman is singing. She just told a story about babysitting a drunk friend who after enough tee hee juice decided to give her a good ol' grope.

"Isa! You're really flat! There's nothing there!"
When you can't even motorboat the boat, because you will break your nose off the flat surface

Stunned But Dumb

Miori sings Mr Grinch, one of my favorites singing one of my favorites

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

midori

the green thing
Miori sings Mr Grinch, one of my favorites singing one of my favorites

Goddamn I love her so much. She's so talented and just AAAAAA I wish I was half the vocalist she is

Stunned But Dumb

So, I'm watching Killia and I had wondered if any of you have an oshi in a corpo, have you wondered what they'd be like as an indie? Just curious...

Oh here's the Killia stream I'm watching

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spca singing

Layla playing gacha

Hololive Xmas ar live

PAM's giant christmas concert is now starting.

Just watched this concert and downloading it now, since it's obviously worth it. Pam has done a tremendous job. I can't even imagine the effort it takes to do that. :shubaIapprob:
On the downside, I've seen so many new vtubers that the saviorfag inside me is just tearing me apart.:depressedtako:

Sayu reveals that her grandmother recently passed away.

106 years. I wonder if this is a great-grandmother, and if not, how old is Sayu's father.🤔

The Boat Woman is singing. She just told a story about babysitting a drunk friend who after enough tee hee juice decided to give her a good ol' grope.

"Isa! You're really flat! There's nothing there!"

Flat Is Justice! :eyehearts:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Also, the niji app is getting an update. Sounds like the livers will finally be able to pin assets on their models.
Fucking finally, holo could do this for like 1.5 years already and indies even longer. I was starting to think they would never add this and i would have to watch Enna awkwardly put assets over her model forever

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Can someone explain what is this retard trying to say? What even is a colourist?

Archive

Also funny that he comes out of his most devastating, soul wrenching heart break he ever had just to say some bullshit on twitter app.

Archive

Black Face = Bad, White Face = Totally Fine, and if you don't like it You're the racist. It makes total sense. :kyoracist:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ebosi revealing her new model.

EDIT: She is now moving.

Ririka isn't eating Christmas Cake or KFC.

How would salmon and popcorn mix?

774inc's Saionji Mary making Parfait.

Vspo's Aizawa Ema starting FFX.

She gets really invested when playing RPGs so this will be interesting to follow. Also at times thirsts for male characters.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Holly shit, Millie...:inahungryl:
vivaldi_AcZ5RnYbsS.jpg

Tell me someone gave a serious reply to that.
:whatastory:
There are a lot of perverts. They estimate the start will be somewhere between December 30 and January 2.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Name one other example.
Of the male vtuber to trans pipeline? You see a bunch of men pretending to be anime girls on Twitch. We just had a whole thread about trans harasser Marina last week. Sandycat is an unofficial staff member for his heroic sacrifices in discerning which talents are trans vtubers. Kirsche herself has mentioned it multiple times. I'd have to disbelieve my lying eyes to say the male vtuber to trans pipeline doesn't exist.

Don't change your avatar for a female one for the extra views, Murray, that's when it all starts.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Hololive's Christmas live show starts in around 30 minutes.

All the involved members are doing watchalongs of it aswell.

Neuro subathon continues. Vedal gave out a code for a free plushie not realising it had unlimited uses. Incurs a $150 million dollar "debt" within an hour.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Bronze

frz

On this episode of watch the unicorns, we have numberfags, we have racist?, we have people who threw their money away in frustrations from the japanese gacha gamers.
(context: Hololive shows up in granblue fes. I specifically used the color green to replicate /vt/ unicorns seething when they see their vtuber collabs with male.)
> How dare these filthy whores be in the same place as my pure and innocent girls/boys
> I deleted my browser when I see them
> Why are they even here? There's no in-game collab
> I bought the ticket but didn't go in the main stage in protest
(Narrator: the protest wasn't successful)
> Intimate group of same-sex friends intruded by someone of opposite sex
> foreign bodies
> look at how much money they lost

0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png

(ah fuck one of the positive comment sneaked in)

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

VTuberThrow

So, I'm watching Killia and I had wondered if any of you have an oshi in a corpo, have you wondered what they'd be like as an indie? Just curious...

Oh here's the Killia stream I'm watching

I imagine Killia would be pretty similar given how lax EiEn is. Though I feel like she might dip into GFE more because holy fuck she has massive "Needy GF" energy when drunk and could probably make a good bit off it. (No clue what her membership content is like, so maybe she does it already.)
Not my oshi, but I kind of wonder what Fauna would be like as an indie now. I know she was basically one before, but it'd be interesting to see if her content would change much from her current Holo stuff since I think most agree she is hiding her power level.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Chieri, Haneru, and Kiara are going to have a collab with Maki Goto

Top Bottom