"We don't like children. They're snotty, they're sticky, they talk all the time, and they ruin your vagina. I'm just saying"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Mio confirmed that the Christmas karaoke relay will be happening this year too! It starts on Christmas afternoon JST (so late night tomorrow for most of us) and will be going for 9 hours between 28 Holo members.

1. Mio
  2. Roboco
  3. Polka
  4. Matsuri
  5. Ririka
  6. Noel
  7. Ao
  8. Sora
  9. Hajime
  10. Haachama
  11. Nene
  12. Fubuki
  13. Mel
  14. Akirose
  15. Flare
  16. AZKi
  17. Marine
  18. Pekora
  19. Subaru
  20. Kanade
  21. Iroha
  22. Chloe
  23. Kanata
  24. Koyori
  25. Miko
  26. Aqua
  27. Watame
  28. Lui
I never thought about it much but Mio really is one of the leaders in Holo. She's always organizing or helping organize some big event whether it's the sports festival, the karaoke relays, the mafia games or whatever big collab.

Hard-working hag wolf :hololove:
She'll also be baking some cake in about an hour:

why does she hate En and ID

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The plausible explanation that involves a basic mistake and not, like, accidentally follwing a completely different recipe would be to sub in self-raising flour for the ordinary stuff (brownies are basically cake without a raising agent)
She figured it out. At least she is trying :sanasmile:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I confess, I'm really warming up to this chuuni little witch

She is such a fucking dork.

She's great. I like her.

Lumi does too:

I really hope they collab together, especially for a cover or original. I think they'd do well together.

Lumi's really happy with Gen 3 and Phase (suck it Cyberlive)

Good for her. (I miss her, man) :urtearingmeapart:

niggaphil

I am listening to Erina's drawing stream now, she mentioned she watched a number of naked irl models in her drawing classes

Looks like the number of dicks she saw are much higher than the rest of Phase girls :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I cannot imagine being so socially retarded that you would sympathy beg about your deceased relative to 40k people.
I cannot imagine being so socially retarded that your first reaction upon hearing about someone losing a beloved relative is to say: "why are you sympathy begging about your deceased relative to 40k people?"

Bug Eater

Uto is doing a mocopi 3D stream in 25 mins:

And to promote Christmas spirit and general wellbeing/Mikoposting, here's a song from Enna's drunk karaoke stream back in January

smartestkidontheshortbus

I cannot imagine being so socially retarded that your first reaction upon hearing about someone losing a beloved relative is to say: "why are you sympathy begging about your deceased relative to 40k people?"
They act like we wouldn't immediately start rratting. if she started having a normal emotional response to the situation without a heads up.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Modern women, everybody :whatastory:

Well, she's at least managed to make something edible, which still puts her in the top 1% of vtubers for cooking skill.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Is this supposed to be some sort of gotcha? Of course I'm socially fucking retarded, I'm a janitor on a website dedicated to talking about anime women online

Panko Enjoyer

Are you seriously asking one of the jambalayas to not make fun of someone's dead grandma?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is this supposed to be some sort of gotcha? Of course I'm socially fucking retarded, I'm a janitor on a website dedicated to talking about anime women online
Inb4 it's revealed that johnny is actually a shared psyop account made by john and jamb in order to wrest the asylum from proctor...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Are you seriously asking one of the jambalayas to not make fun of someone's dead grandma?
You only have a limited number of grandma graduations to cash in on.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can someone explain what is this retard trying to say? What even is a colourist?

Archive

Also funny that he comes out of his most devastating, soul wrenching heart break he ever had just to say some bullshit on twitter app.

Archive

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I'm surprised you haven't rebranded to Jannie Jambalaya yet

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not terminated my friend, she just got poached by god's agency: HeavenLive.
Highest concentration of hags that side of the river styx.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

I know this is kind of a hot take, but IRyS is actually pretty good.

On a related note, is there a channel that archives the unarchived karaoke streams? I think I remember someone mentioning one in the past, and I missed the first 80 minutes of the stream.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Update to the women baking situation:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom