"They're all Japanese! Oh no."Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Didn't HoloID auditions already happened? Can Mika even audition for Hololive while under Niji?
Vshojo has no such issue as they simply nepohire her and she can debut in a few months

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

In defense of Hexa's chat, they sound freaking hilarious.

Suggestion: I'd wire that shit up to various dono goals, find some other girls that would do a multiplayer like this and do a mald stream if I were you, Hexa. Some of the Phase talents did this with Minecraft and let the viewers pay to troll them and that shit was kino.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Didn't HoloID auditions already happened? Can Mika even audition for Hololive while under Niji?
Vshojo has no such issue as they simply nepohire her and she can debut in a few months
All holo branches auditions are open all year, Mika can become a ID? probably, is not like Holo pouching Nijis has not happened, and Stars EN has show that there are huge nepotism moves in getting people in there, but i dont think she is going to do it and she almost confirmed she is going to end in Vshoujo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Her PL twitter is up and has plenty of pics. She's practically a stick.

Her face is like a fucking square lol.
All holo branches auditions are open all year, Mika can become a ID? probably, is not like Holo pouching Nijis has not happened, and Stars EN has show that there are huge nepotism moves in getting people in there, but i dont think she is going to do it and she almost confirmed she is going to end in Vshoujo
Holo/Niji have not poached a talent from each other since Luna back in 2019, I don't want to even fathom what kind of shitstorm would occur if it happened nowadays.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Suggestion: I'd wire that shit up to various dono goals, find some other girls that would do a multiplayer like this and do a mald stream if I were you, Hexa.

Phase Connect, I feel, got it right with their Gen 2 Minecraft Collab about a year ago or so

In-game fuckery was tied to donations - the larger the donation, the more the game was messed with

absolute genius in terms of content, and I'm surprised it hasn't caught on

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I don't want to even fathom what kind of shitstorm would occur if it happened nowadays.
Thats one of the reasons i want it to happen, we are getting to comfortable here :smugselen:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Empty thirstposting, plus a giant, pointless image while the database is nearly full.
Last edited by a moderator:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I have been keeping track of a lot of ID vtubers to see who its going to be there and the list almost goes up to 20 but most of these are either:
-Figthing with their corp
-Graduating because they are doxxed
-Just dont wanna be vtubers anymore so they just drop it
-Are burn out
So i think i have only one confirmed out of 3 (that its the average ID gen)
There could be surprises who knows?

1703283792409.png

Remember to stay halal Asylum
No more grooming

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Kirsche is a little weird, but I don't think she's particularly worried about being corpo worthy (anymore.) Mostly strikes me as just wanting a manager of any type at all. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, she did profess an effort to being corpo before but got turned down by fishman. Then after Yuri graduated she seemed to more or less lose interest in any company stuff and default to just wanting someone who will back her up and handle merch shit and whatnot. I swear I recall her saying that after Yuri was gone it made her reconsider how much she wanted to give away any control of who she is.

You're right. I had forgotten that something about the Yuri situation left her fed up with corpos. So maybe she's not as trapped as I said.

2. You have like 3 viewer man. If you want to play games just play games, dropping from 3 to 1 doesnt really matter :smugpipi:. Start by finding people who plays game together with you first if you dont want to deal with a dead chat. And if you are too shy to advertise yourself here just spam the groomcord

Well, that's just it. My Solid State Streams are getting like 20-30 CCV, not 3 (except the ones where I don't really have a guest or topic). That's still itty bitty numbers but it was the game streams where I got 3 CCV, if I was lucky - usually it was closer to zero. People are voting with their eyeballs and it's not necessarily what I wanted them to vote for but I still enjoy it and it feels better to have some growth rather than none so I'm letting myself be led in that direction. I believe it's the wrong path to take if I want a future with a corpo. But that was probably never in the cards anyway.

alot alot alot alot alot

ALOT.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Neuro's playing the Stanley Parable, giving directions to take and reacting to the narrator.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Phase Connect, I feel, got it right with their Gen 2 Minecraft Collab about a year ago or so

In-game fuckery was tied to donations - the larger the donation, the more the game was messed with

absolute genius in terms of content, and I'm surprised it hasn't caught on
because its an absolute bitch to set up.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Suggestion: I'd wire that shit up to various dono goals, find some other girls that would do a multiplayer like this and do a mald stream if I were you, Hexa. Some of the Phase talents did this with Minecraft and let the viewers pay to troll them and that shit was kino.

Sometimes it's just fun to bully the anime woman on screen.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Chuuni Ina.

(Ina is talking about her retinal detachment in one of her eyes).

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
because its an absolute bitch to set up.

I would argue that having the staff work out the technical details beforehand would more than be worth the dono potential

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
reminder to the new people and the old fucks that forgot
Who ever you think I am is RIGHT :smugselen: I am your oshi or that one Vtuber you fucking HATE
Anyways back to lurkin

Artia, you traitorous chink fuck! I thought you would have eaten a government bullet by now...how are the guards down at the reeducation center treating you?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This WHORE is streaming without gloves again
absolutely haram

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper's diamond painting stream

Airi(german) playing minecraft

Boat girl jumping

Bronze