"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Dizzy, as she tells it, demanded Sakana meet her at a cafe or something someplace and she threatened him with physical violence if she didn't get to come back as a talent for Phase.

Awoogers mentioned this in the Discord, and I remembered I caught this on /vt/ last week.
image.png

So it's probably 'semi' planned.
update from the squid herself

Kalion

:)
Airi has already answered this but because I understand this forum is laden with ESLs from all over the place: please do not douse a fiery saucepan with water, and most certainly do not toss water over a greasefire and to sizzling, smoking electronics. In fact ideally, you'd want to bury a fire under dry sand but such a thing is impractical.
Just drop the lid on the pan. No more fire.
That is of course assuming Remi's kitchen isn't so messy she knows where the lids are, or that her pans even have lids...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Taiwanese indie chuuba Letizia will be debuting on 23rd December.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

management, financial support at some corpos, management, exposure to a pre-existing audience, MANAGEMENT
I think people overlook the value of having someone just filter junk emails and help you with scheduling.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We now live in a backward world where women do not belong in the kitchen.
As mentioned previously, when the destined day comes, I cook. Shiori can stream instead.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing BG3

Rarely Nen's stream

The plague is spreading, Chiwa playing jong

Another self cover by Mashiro Yuki

Anime Fan

So the Phase Connect end of year awards show is in about two hours apparently.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So the Phase Connect end of year awards show is in about two hours apparently.

Looking through the replies, and twitter unironically classifies gigachad as offensive content.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That reminds me, I need to post about IRyS more!
I can't remember which 'sweater' art I posted already, but I've been collecting them (I save literally everything I find), so I'll just post one that I KNOW I didn't already post
1702979095675361.png

And in case you want a cautionary tale of what may happen to you if you upset Hexa:

If there's anyone that's going to be outed as the next kestraline it's going to be you, I can feel it in my bones.

Between you, Proctor and Kestraline i've come to believe that TVA is collectively terrible at grooming our oshi's.

Those that succeed don't talk about it because they don't want to spawn rrats. :smugselen: They also don't try to do it in public spaces in front of an audience most of the time.

Thank you. To Hexa - and any other vTuber who might be reading - please please PLEASE PLEASE do not satisfy our desire for gossip at the cost of your potential within the greater vTuber community and industry. Post stuff anonymously, don't post stuff about things directly related to you or things you have dealt with so as to not connect any dots. If you have something you want to post that is a bombshell or something you really need to open up about, work with the mods to post things totally anonymously so you (as best as possible) cannot be directly implicated in anything. But obviously you're an adult and I can't stop you from making your decisions. Just a friendly mod looking out for people.

Disregard the janny, he sweeps and doesn't even get paid for it. Fire the missiles. :chaos:

We're going to need to start forcing people to take courses to earn a license to operate cooking appliances. Good fucking god, modern women.:depressedtako:

management, financial support at some corpos, management, exposure to a pre-existing audience, MANAGEMENT

If you really want access to management that much, I'm sure there's an unmedicated schizo or two here that would relish the opportunity to control your life. :smugpipi:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Atlas

Just ignore this completely random transcript of what was said in Hexa's discord last night totally from my own memory:
Hexa: There are a lot of things that can happen when you work for a company. Like them lying about you and um, completely dragging your name through the mud and making it so that everybody talks shit about you and uh...

Someone else: Yeah, Hexa is definitely on bottle.

Hexa: I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about one of my very good friends. Uh, my darling good friend. But it's crazy how a company that is so well regarded by everybody ever, can just completely fuck you over. And then threaten you with suing you, when they know you have no fucking money for lawyers.

Someone else: Is this about Bexa?

Hexa: No, no no it's abo-

Someone else: Don't actually tell us. Do not actually tell us.

Hexa: No, it's actually not about me. It's just fucking crazy how you can be in a company that is so well regarded and seen as one of the companies that have the fewest problems when actually you can be actively fucking somebody over and treating them like fucking shit.

Someone else: Oooh, I think I know who she is talking about.

Hexa: It's just crazy. Fucking crazy.

Someone else: That is crazy.

Hexa: It's so fucking crazy that you can put someone under NDA and forcibly graduate them and then spread a bunch of fucking lies about them, but then be like-

Someone else: Hexa. Hexa. Hexa.

Hexa: I'm not explaining anything.

A bunch of unintelligible noise of people talking over each other.

Hexa: I'm just saying it's crazy how you can join a company, work your ass off for them and have them paint you as the nastiest person alive. And then when you do even remotely try to speak out about it have them message you, threatening you.

Someone else: I'm so sorry I started this.

Hexa: It's fucking ridiculous to me. And you know what? It has ruined so much for me, as a person who was a big fan of a lot before. It just makes me feel sick. Honestly, knowing everything that happened behind the scenes. It just makes me feel sick.
Hexa you fat whore stop vague posting

Limkin

Thank you. To Hexa - and any other vTuber who might be reading - please please PLEASE PLEASE do not satisfy our desire for gossip at the cost of your potential within the greater vTuber community and industry. Post stuff anonymously, don't post stuff about things directly related to you or things you have dealt with so as to not connect any dots. If you have something you want to post that is a bombshell or something you really need to open up about, work with the mods to post things totally anonymously so you (as best as possible) cannot be directly implicated in anything. But obviously you're an adult and I can't stop you from making your decisions. Just a friendly mod looking out for people.
Have a spreadsheet with topics discussed, information you obtained, and people who were participating in a discussion/call. Only post something (even anonymously) if there is always at least 3 different people who were involved throughout entire discussion of what you want to share. 5 is more safe, but probably unrealistic, less than 3 is very easy to go through different contacts and figure out who was the rat, especially if you feed different people different info on purpose, to find out repeated leaker.
I think people overlook the value of having someone just filter junk emails and help you with scheduling.
Anecdotal, but one guy I watch has complained that he spends at least 2 hours every weekend just dumping obvious junk and relentless sponsorship offerings from his email, and the man doesn't even have 100k subs on his channel. It will grow exponentially as your channel increases in size, and some of this offerings have to be read through, discussed and replied, not everything is crap

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
first of all, it was literally three times

second of all, I don't have an oshi currently because Sana isn't streaming

third of all, she hates me, bros, it's never been more over...
I have been bullied all night, on the night of Hexa's birthday

no respect whatsoever, but I will take it, for Hexa

what do you mean, I haven't left Hexa
IF your gonna rewrite history at least do it a page apart
Is either NDA or she did something so bad that could ruin her if it was made public, otherwise why would she be scared? And if she did something that bad why would so many still like her, including Pippa?
httpsghostarchive-orgarchiveao1hk-png.48262
Paranoia isin't that hard to guess.

That or the missing context makes it more palatable to some people.

Like Proctor said can we stop time looping over this we have no new information only speculation for all we know she was fired because she inturrupted Sakana's Turret time.
IT baffles me how many Vtubers bring up wanting managment I get that a good one can help talk to people using corpo speak but just like teachers what are the odds of that. Even holo there are countless examples of seemingly Lazy or Incompetant managers who either can't bridge the gap between talent and corperate or refuse to try.
It scares me that people can't do the email filtering themselves.
Hexa you fat whore stop vague posting
better then saying the company and ruining her career in the process.

Atlas

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom