"I'm Hitler's bottom bitch"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Heritor

Yall my bad, I didnt realize asking about Yuri would cause this much rratting and posting, I thought by now someone would have said something about it. I was just being curious seems its about live and let live which is fine. I know she’s happier as Nano, thats really whats most important. Anyway wanna apologize for that. I just didnt expect that kinda outcome from asking that question.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

[EDIT;] Retarded, late and gay, clock me​

Ami, with the legacy of Kain finale(?) in 15 mins.​

Also with the release of her new cover, take this opportunity to check out her old ones i recommend "Shonen Heart" ;​

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Screenshot_20231220_144011_Samsung Internet.jpg
Nyana bought an add for her holiday concert she's doing with a bunch of other girls (including Pippa)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Momo Otako is going on an indefinite hiatus due to health issues. Don't know what it is, but i hope she gets better

Awoogers mentioned this in the Discord, and I remembered I caught this on /vt/ last week.
image.png

So it's probably 'semi' planned.

She talked about some of it on her last stream a few weeks ago but she's been going through a lot for the past couple of months. She even considered graduating at some point cause she felt guilty about not giving enough back to her community with all the breaks over the year. There were a decent amount of woman tears this stream (but some happy ones too thanks to chat's love and support).

Her dog died, her PC exploded and she's been dealing with this health condition for weeks in addition to neverending college stress. She didn't specify too much what her issues were but she confirmed it's non-fatal and she'll likely be undergoing 2 operations. One of them is for her thyroid as it's been giving her issues with hormone balance but she didn't want to talk about the other one.

She also said she'll have to travel out of country for the operations; it's apparently cheaper without insurance in the country she's going to than doing it in America with insurance. She'll be gone until at least late January and which means she'll be alone in a hospital bed for Christmas and New Years. She considered doing a twitter space on one of those days but it's obviously a bad idea as she'll be in post recovery + the doxxing risk.

I don't watch Momo much anymore but having to go through all that is goddamn awful. Gonna be wishing her a safe and speedy recovery :inatiredl:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Hina is live now, stream topic is undisclosed.

hina.JPG

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
We joked one time that Uruka was some kind of repressed Sex beast and it evolved to this, it did not help she QRT that AI art of her being pregnant

Joked?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The secret game Hina is going to play is League, the absolute horror in the chat

1703103030817.png

Joking is just that Metro station horror game

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Horo7618

No one in particular
Who are these guys?
Looks like they primarily do kickstarter-like crowdfunded plushie projects - this Hololive stuff doesn't seem to have a funding goal though, they probably assumed (correctly) that they won't need it..... (that was wrong, they actually do, but won't have any trouble meeting it I expect......)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom