"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

midori

the green thing
my "no" was not meant to cause rrating or looping.. was just in response to the rrating and looping
yuri was good, nano is good
if she is ever able to or wanting to speak on everything, she will

my rant in discord call was unironically unrelated, i have multiple micro corpo friends who are being fucked over right now

i want to hopefully go corpo someday, but a lot of my friends' experiences have made me wary

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
my "no" was not meant to cause rrating or looping.. was just in response to the rrating and looping

my rant in discord call was unironically unrelated, i have multiple micro corpo friends who are being fucked over right now

i want to hopefully go corpo someday, but a lot of my friends' experiences have made me wary
Genuine question though. Outside of Hololive or Nijisanji where the potential $$$ upside is there what advantages are there to joining a corpo from you perspective?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is either NDA or she did something so bad that could ruin her if it was made public, otherwise why would she be scared? And if she did something that bad why would so many still like her, including Pippa?
httpsghostarchive-orgarchiveao1hk-png.48262
gotta break this camel's back like a pinata so she'll spill the beans. most likely money. Heaven help the unlucky mod or simp who was tricked into fucking her.

Bronze

At the very least, now you have seen with your eyes what vagueness can cause, even unintentionally. And I believe this forum is far more tame and rational than places like /vt/

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Do you mean this?

timestamp 2h 51m 20s

That's the one. Tenma's total disregard for how soon afterwards that graduation joke was made told me she probably made peace with the situation cause it all went down badly.
I reiterated to Hexa that she should never say anything that she doesn't want on the forum unless it is a completely private place (and no discord doesn't count). I know that is pretty :optimistic: since she can't seem to help herself.
Thank you. To Hexa - and any other vTuber who might be reading - please please PLEASE PLEASE do not satisfy our desire for gossip at the cost of your potential within the greater vTuber community and industry. Post stuff anonymously, don't post stuff about things directly related to you or things you have dealt with so as to not connect any dots. If you have something you want to post that is a bombshell or something you really need to open up about, work with the mods to post things totally anonymously so you (as best as possible) cannot be directly implicated in anything. But obviously you're an adult and I can't stop you from making your decisions. Just a friendly mod looking out for people.
You think Idol would really fit "well regarded by everybody ever"?
As much as we like to shit on gods chosen corpo here, they are fairly well regarded within the indie & small corpo scene. However this is mainly down to them throwing money around on things like sponsored watchalongs and art/music commissions.
Agreed. Until the Riro Ron shit, Idol was held in pretty much universal high regard (their talent's behavior aside).

And I would say the whole of 2022 as well Niji was held in higher regard. Even the Yugo stuff wasn't that bad because of how clearly menhara she was. The dam really didn't break until after the beginning of the year. We've seen bizarre connections pop up recently, so I can't discount anyone Hexa could be talking about.
phase connects a pretty good company and i refuse to believe otherwise without proper documentation.
Hell, I'll even be willing to say "Phase probably has some warts and other shit we don't know about, but on the whole seems like a better company." The story of the potential Gen 1 rebellion/walkout is well known and they own that story now. At a very minimum, Dizzy after dealing with the shit Tsunderia had happen to it (and probably knows more about other bad small corpos) she's still sticking with Phase. Which is another canary for them IMO.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I just found out that two Hololive staff have 3d clothes.If they ever get to perform on the Hololive stage,That would be dramatic

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive
:SelenHAHAhere:

At a very minimum, Dizzy after dealing with the shit Tsunderia had happen to it (and probably knows more about other bad small corpos) she's still sticking with Phase. Which is another canary for them IMO.
Dizzy even left the whole vtubing sphere for a bit and stated she never wanted to go back at the time. Although I think she's the one that reached out to Sakana, she still came back to work for Phase and eventually became a talent herself. I agree that she almost definitely knows a lot of stuff the general audience doesn't know about. Thankfully, aside from her sad girl personality, she seems to be doing well with Phase which, as you said, says a lot.

Awoogers

Archive
:SelenHAHAhere:

Dizzy even left the whole vtubing sphere for a bit and stated she never wanted to go back at the time. Although I think she's the one that reached out to Sakana, she still came back to work for Phase and eventually became a talent herself. I agree that she almost definitely knows a lot of stuff the general audience doesn't know about. Thankfully, aside from her sad girl personality, she seems to be doing well with Phase which, as you said, says a lot.

:whatastory: :whatastory:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Awoogers

Bronze

Momo Otako is going on an indefinite hiatus due to health issues. Don't know what it is, but i hope she gets better

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

httn

Hag enthusiast

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Dizzy, as she tells it, demanded Sakana meet her at a cafe or something someplace and she threatened him with physical violence if she didn't get to come back as a talent for Phase.
Momo Otako is going on an indefinite hiatus due to health issues. Don't know what it is, but i hope she gets better

Awoogers mentioned this in the Discord, and I remembered I caught this on /vt/ last week.
image.png

So it's probably 'semi' planned.

midori

the green thing
Genuine question though. Outside of Hololive or Nijisanji where the potential $$$ upside is there what advantages are there to joining a corpo from you perspective?
management, financial support at some corpos, management, exposure to a pre-existing audience, MANAGEMENT

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Awoogers

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Airi has already answered this but because I understand this forum is laden with ESLs from all over the place: please do not douse a fiery saucepan with water, and most certainly do not toss water over a greasefire and to sizzling, smoking electronics. In fact ideally, you'd want to bury a fire under dry sand but such a thing is impractical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom