"Stop laughing at my fetishes!"Ange Katrina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Stereotypes bad yo. Unless I'M the one spouting them. Obviously.
typical Yamanba behavior

im with you on this one kyo getting minecrafted is a celebratory event

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Boxless Da Michi counting down until her birthday.

Limkin

If they decide to graduate him after marinating in suspensions for a couple of months, I would get a good laugh when they put "slandering other livers" on hist list of deadly sins referring to Zaion. Because they are pety like this, and have a tendency to flip flop between something being ok and not. It's not going to happen because he is really good at searching for cervixes, but having double karma hit is entertaining on it's own

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I just imagined Pippa in Nijisanji with the same content she has now. The outrage from all of these people would be on the daily if not hourly.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If they decide to graduate him after marinating in suspensions for a couple of months, I would get a good laugh when they put "slandering other livers" on hist list of deadly sins referring to Zaion. Because they are pety like this, and have a tendency to flip flop between something being ok and not. It's not going to happen because he is really good at searching for cervixes, but having double karma hit is entertaining on it's own
He seems pretty untouchable at this point lol. Zaion got shit thrown at her that every other Liver has broken on a daily basis, Kyo even STREAMED on his PL account saying it was Kyo by accident. As it was stated, even by Sayu herself, she was made an example of but wouldn't become the standard.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Let me add some context on the words she uses. The Natsumi Moe channel that we know of, never really belonged to her in the first place. The channel was first created by Eilene to uploaded English-translated videos, you can see it by scrolling to the very bottom, here is an example:

Notice that there is a live2d model which resembles the Natsumi Moe we know of but that one was voiced by TTS.

The Natsumi Moe that we know debuted in the same channel much later:

So my thought is that Eilene wants to use the same channel to continue upload English-translated videos.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
They hate this logic because it's accepting the idea that Koreans are more likely to do plastic sugery than any other group will also accept the fact that certain groups are more likely to participate in:
Blacks:violence
1699626118066.png

This woman hands you her card in the club and starts talking about Ark what do?

1699626182866.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
He seems pretty untouchable at this point lol. Zaion got shit thrown at her that every other Liver has broken on a daily basis, Kyo even STREAMED on his PL account saying it was Kyo by accident. As it was stated, even by Sayu herself, she was made an example of but wouldn't become the standard.
Or ninjisanji is as retarded as it seems and any consistancy or a fluke and Black (company) Kyo for every reason except the obvious one.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So my thought is that Eilene wants to use the same channel to continue upload English-translated videos.

I mean she pretty much said it in her tweet that she wants to use it for english dub videos of whatever she's working on. That said, she should at least work on restoring the Moemi & Yomemi channel first.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Another Sponsor this time with IDOLMASTER
2023 has been fantastic :D

Awoogers

I mean she pretty much said it in her tweet that she wants to use it for english dub videos of whatever she's working on. That said, she should at least work on restoring the Moemi & Yomemi channel first.
if she wants to use moes channel eileen really needs to get a new model because goddamn it feels like im looking at a sentient dorito

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Awoogers

miori is continuing her reverse 1999 journey with her finally finishing all the current chapter of the story and her finally starting the event(theft of the rimet cup)

her current team consists of an insight 2 dikke,sonetto and bkornblume which means she mostly likely grinded offscreen for the materials required and she will probably pull malenia later or even after shes finished with all the event stories

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pekora and Subaru are a winning team.

Rocks language

wake the fuck up new haachama cooking short

also a genuine question should we place haachama cooking on the culinary thread or is the general gonna suffice

Direct youtube version

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
These kpop fangirls are really showing their true colours here. There's about a hundred Nijisanji streamers now, but they go after the black one.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Whiskey Project is collabing with tangerine courtesan in a bit

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1699622857022759.jpg
I'm mashing the circle button as hard as I can right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom