"Today I am gay. However, I am also trans"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'll give you one better...she had another account that ended up getting used for brief doom posting.
View attachment 55198
View attachment 55199

Also this was on her Discord a long time ago, complaining about Eilene and Comdost.
View attachment 55202
View attachment 55203
View attachment 55204
View attachment 55205
View attachment 55206
View attachment 55207
View attachment 55208

This was rough to read. It sucks knowing how much shit she went through considering people were excited when Moe came into the scene being one of the earliest EN VTubers and all that.

1 week suspension for stating facts and having the balls once a year. Wow. Just wow

Yeah...

...he should've been terminated instead

:smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Seem like I am of the minority opinion here, but I hate Kyo more than I hate Koreans
Kpop fans are a bunch of faggots but so is Kyo. They deserve eachother.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Seem like I am of the minority opinion here, but I hate Kyo more than I hate Koreans
I hope the K-pop stans shred him
May he never recover from this yab
I will be most thankful for the koreans and their service
Wish he got suspended harder, considering the bullshit Goundou had to graduate over
im with you on this one my hate for kyo is bigger than my preordained racism against kpop people

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Racism being the great unifier yet again, you love to see it.:kyoracist:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If I was Kyo, I'd make a single innocuous tweet about how much I love Ayame.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I want one of these Niji EN talents to finally lose it one day with their fanbase and just go all-out guns blazing.

Imagine if Kyo just had enough of the bullshit one day and decided to call everyone retarded Yamanba faggots during a stream. I may not like him but I would respect going out this way from this shitty company and their even shittier fandom.

A man can dream.

3dgifmaker37023.gif

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
...in Niji. One can only hope
Found the next Vhoes candidate

Anyway wow that was so gay to see through, I didn't expect it to end any other way though considering it's Kyo we're talking about + korean netizens are crazy insane about what foreigners perceive about them due to the number of issues they had :botanshrug:
There goes all the amount of based he had a few hours ago

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I know we aren't suppose to accuse/speculate on talents browsing the forum. Which I am not gonna accuse anyone of course, but it is fucking amusing given the amount of people here with Shiori avatars.
All the easier it is to blend in with the novelites her hair is just specialized camouflage.
Based if Shiori browses tva and the homeland.

Also if you're here pls tell the spineless novelites (pre-chat dwellers like sanakan, etc) to read pic related:
This should be mandatory reading to be able to engage in your chat.
View attachment 55171

I hope this post is funny
Translated? Fucking pussy.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
10ma guerrilla. Watching more Oban Star Racers.

Bug Eater

His name apparently trended with the word racism or something like that in Korea, so it was kind of a big deal over there.
They also got invited to AGF next month (link) which is probably the main reason for the apology/suspension; those terminally buttmad Koreans kicked up an even bigger fuss over the "retro roman" merch and Anycolor just ignored them completely.

(for anyone who is unaware they complained because that style of clothes originated from the Taishou era where Korea was colonized by Japan - people also complained about Demon Slayer for similar reasons, but couldn't stop it from becoming one of the most popular animes over there)

Awoogers

you know the funniest thing about this is him actually getting flak by making fun of koreans(which is in any case actually good but it comes from kyo so fuck you) meanwhile using his 2.0 which looks exactly like a kpop idol

logitech

Awoogers

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I know we aren't suppose to accuse/speculate on talents browsing the forum. Which I am not gonna accuse anyone of course, but it is fucking amusing given the amount of people here with Shiori avatars.
I am not Shiori. I have her as an avatar because she is my wife. She just doesn't know it yet.
I hope she isn't here though..I don't want her to find out.
I fear for my testicles.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I want one of these Niji EN talents to finally lose it one day with their fanbase and just go all-out guns blazing.

Imagine if Kyo just had enough of the bullshit one day and decided to call everyone retarded Yamanba faggots during a stream. I may not like him but I would respect going out this way from this shitty company and their even shittier fandom.

A man can dream.

View attachment 55211
I mean a few have in their own ways, it's still good money so none want to exactly threw away essentially free money lol
Kpop fans are a bunch of faggots but so is Kyo. They deserve eachother.
:mitothink:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Are there vtubers who are generally liked that you guys can't stand?
Late response since I'm catching up on the thread, but I'll give my own personal opinion and say Fauna. Not that I hate her, per se - part of it is really just that I don't have the time to watch her streams in the first place - but something about the way she does her normal streams just puts me off. It doesn't help that she has a weird undercurrent of early 10's hipsterism to her (veganism, atheist, likes indie rock) that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I do enjoy her in collab streams, though. She's a genuinely funny gal. I want more Mumei/Fauna Twilight watchalongs! (Or just more Mumei/Fauna in general.)

Awoogers

wake the fuck up new haachama cooking short

also a genuine question should we place haachama cooking on the culinary thread or is the general gonna suffice

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Quick look at Twitter, what is going on...

...in Niji. One can only hope

Couldn't have happened to a "nicer" soft boi femboy. Good. Fuck him. I hope he DOES get thrown out.
NO ENNA YOU CAN'T MAKE RACE STEREOTYPE JOKES REEEEEEEEEE
Eat shit. Live by those rules die by those rules.
Top hat on yes.

I'm not actually that mad or anything, but it's funny to see him getting shit for the same thing he had to "sit down and explain" to someone else doing it why it was bad. Stereotypes bad yo. Unless I'M the one spouting them. Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom