"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Seem like I am of the minority opinion here, but I hate Kyo more than I hate Koreans
I hope the K-pop stans shred him
May he never recover from this yab
I will be most thankful for the koreans and their service
Wish he got suspended harder, considering the bullshit Goundou had to graduate over
I'm going to take a nuanced position here despite agreeing with Ayame normally: being a nuisance to a nuisance doesn't mean Kyo becomes good; I'll be perfectly happy laughing at them all since this won't end here. His ego and thin skin won't allow for it.

Here's a cute ojou to ward off the koreans

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Shiori asking the important questions

braindoko

Now I get why Milord made that fag astra charity fund, he's gonna CHANGE VTUBING FOREVAR by doing le nijiYamanba cinematic universe! I hope he hires merryfag so they can discover all of the undiscovered niches nobody has ever thought of and bring about a new era of content creation genius.
Uh so.. about that
1699631629302.png

Also to all my guys with the
> [INSTERT OSHI], if you're here and reading this
It's not too late, take them meds! :medsmoremeds:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Uh so.. about that

Also to all my guys with the
> [INSTERT OSHI], if you're here and reading this
It's not too late, take them meds! :medsmoremeds:
Like it or not Faggyheater is pretty much the only non professional game in town hes consumed a shit ton of artists and illustrators and many of them are still affiliated with his shitty webcomics considering how often hes used for projects theres enough quality there to justify whatever price he charges (comparatively less id assume)

even if astraline implodes when fred decides consuming lead is better then dealing with his million neurosis (i am not joking) he is guaranteed to stick around as an unwanted parasite as he boggarted all the indie talent who would give him the time of day.

TLDR: Deal with it raining faggots or pay presumably four time the price or more for your shitty lore video.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Found the next Vhoes candidate

Anyway wow that was so gay to see through, I didn't expect it to end any other way though considering it's Kyo we're talking about + korean netizens are crazy insane about what foreigners perceive about them due to the number of issues they had :botanshrug:
There goes all the amount of based he had a few hours ago

Shame Koreans can't get surgery to correct their reputation.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This Kyo lore arc started a bit interesting, but ended predictably. I would say hopefully his week long "reflection" involves him realizing his hypocrisy and retardation of crying about mild black people stereotypes while posting Korean stereotypes, especially given that black people liking fried chicken and Snoop Dogg is arguably a less "offensive" stereotype than Koreans being more like Barbie dolls than humans. But this is Kyo, and he's retarded, so I doubt he has this much self-awareness.

I give this arc a 4/10. Seething KPop fags are always funny, but it ended predictably with the I will reflect on my actions gayness.

Enjoy your suspension you fried-chicken-loving-Snoop-Dogg-listening-aka-wannabe-black sounding femboy.
:nehgah:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Its a little funny how only one guy understood the message and the rest tought it was a book fr.
I guess you really have to know the whole story between Moe and Eileen.

I doubt everyone would know about since it was still at the infancy of EN vtubing and I doubt the majority of novelites to know about it except for a few who's been with her since her moe days

Still seeing one of them knowing about it is kinda nice
I'll give you one better...she had another account that ended up getting used for brief doom posting.
View attachment 55198
View attachment 55199

Also this was on her Discord a long time ago, complaining about Eilene and Comdost.
View attachment 55202
View attachment 55203
View attachment 55204
View attachment 55205
View attachment 55206
View attachment 55207
View attachment 55208
Any chance we can get a tl;dr for those of us not in the know? Sounds like a juicy story.

if kyo actually gets penis exploded im gonna celebrate
What'll really be funny is if he leaves Niji but DOESN'T get picked up by vShojo. That'd really show how much of a jackass he is.
I want one of these Niji EN talents to finally lose it one day with their fanbase and just go all-out guns blazing.

Imagine if Kyo just had enough of the bullshit one day and decided to call everyone retarded Yamanba faggots during a stream. I may not like him but I would respect going out this way from this shitty company and their even shittier fandom.

A man can dream.

View attachment 55211
Taking bets on which Niji you all feel is most likely to snap and go off on the collective Niji fanbase. My money is on Pomu between management causing her to not give a fuck and how weird the Pomudachi can be.
I like the contrast between those two

It is really cute how much Kiara was into the characters and the relationships in this game
Best part is when they shared a braincell at the kiss and both went "Let's Go!" at the same time. Love those two.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What'll really be funny is if he leaves Niji but DOESN'T get picked up by vShojo. That'd really show how much of a jackass he is.
Kyo isn't worth much so he had no shot to begin with. Mika at least has the precedence of being tied to Geega and Mysta.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Imagine if Kyo just had enough of the bullshit one day and decided to call everyone retarded Yamanba faggots during a stream. I may not like him but I would respect going out this way from this shitty company and their even shittier fandom.
He deserves this shit after the whole fucking thing with Enna, honestly. He cultivated that audience that's seeking to nail him to a cross right now. Him calling them all retards is just reaping what he sowed.
>NOOO YOU CAN'T SAY RACIAL STEREOTYPES ABOUT FRIED CHICKEN, ENNA!
>Proceeds to quadruple down on a racial stereotype about Koreans while employed in a company that had a Korean Branch
:selenpointandlaugh::kyoracist:

braindoko

Also this was on her Discord a long time ago, complaining about Eilene and Comdost.
View attachment 55205
I can bet my savings it was the AGP Comdost who wanted to turn Moe/Shiori's hard work into a coomer's haven. Just look at his content.

Pomu really wants spaghetti.

One of her earlier bits was that she's the CEO of S.C.A.M. which stands for Spaghetti Comes At Midnight
And the Yugioh tournament is tomorrow for people who are interested.

No Wosemi? She's obsessed with YGO, did streams of it like every week. This is like the Minecraft event without Pomu
As for the whole Kyo shit… uh it was pretty gay seeing it go down. I don’t care too much about the wigger and I only use Twitter to see art and updates, so I didn’t see the meltdown entirely, but what bled over on to my feed was pretty crazy. His name apparently trended with the word racism or something like that in Korea, so it was kind of a big deal over there. I think the suspension is whatever honestly. It’s more so fans get off his back about it because this is him “being sorry” and “repenting for his actions.” It’s only a week anyways. And do I think this will make Kyo leave? Probably not. But who knows, maybe he does leave and we’ll all be better for it.

edit: I just realized, he said he was sorry for the wording, not for what he said. He still thinks Koreans are made of plastic!
I disagree with them suspending people for making objective observations about race
But it's Kyo, a blight on EN vtubing, so I hope they extend those 7 days to 7 years :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kyo Kaneko will "stop streaming for a week to reflect on [his] actions and words". (post) (archive)

This suspension was for making a joke about going to Korea for surgery (haven't found a clip), and then refusing to apologise after Twitter outrage (clip below). (post) (archive)
The clip was also summarised in Korean. (post) (archive)

A sample of the Twitter outrage (post) (archive)

posting here to not clog up the happenings thread
Just realized, he is supposed to have a collab with Alban, Altare and Bettel in like 12 hours.
Isn't Altare of Korean descent?
OmegAltare's influence is strong enough to affect their rival company, someone stop that femboy

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just watched the video @The Proctor linked in the announcement and I think I got AIDS.

>How doesn't she know that's a stereotype
I dunno, probably because there's countries in the world where people don't get retarded American race shit shoved in their face 24/7?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'll give you one better...she had another account that ended up getting used for brief doom posting.
View attachment 55198
View attachment 55199

View attachment 55202
View attachment 55203
View attachment 55204
View attachment 55205
View attachment 55206
View attachment 55207
View attachment 55208
So what I take from this is weaker men will be driven to alcoholism if they try and fix her.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I just watched the video @The Proctor linked in the announcement and I think I got AIDS.

>How doesn't she know that's a stereotype
I dunno, probably because there's countries in the world where people don't get retarded American race shit shoved in their face 24/7?

Yeah, to be fair she is a fairly hikki chinese girl living in Canada, which definitely have black people and stereotypes but not like it would be compared to living in chicago or LA.
Meanwhile it's a known fact worldwide Korea loves plastic surgery.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Any chance we can get a tl;dr for those of us not in the know? Sounds like a juicy story.

Taking bets on which Niji you all feel is most likely to snap and go off on the collective Niji fanbase. My money is on Pomu between management causing her to not give a fuck and how weird the Pomudachi can be.

Best part is when they shared a braincell at the kiss and both went "Let's Go!" at the same time. Love those two.
as far as i know(and remember) moe and eileen family separated on pretty bad terms because of how neglected she was on her time there as well as the overall incompetency that the group had

and mind you they started strong with mirai akari as their golden goose which would then be touted as one of the 4 heavenly kings of vtubing and moemi and yomemi(which would then reincarnate as himehina or the omega sisters iirc)

as for comdost i dont know how much of the shit was she handed on other than the fact that he was a bonafide femboy and was probably the one that pushed for her channel to be a hentai trove(youtube on these times have little to know filter and you could actually see straight up hentai and jav in your front page)

im not active on the boards on these times nor am i on her discord so im just going on the information that i read on posts back then so its severly lacking

Limkin

The Tarkov tournament going on and Sleepy was complaining how the top is all occupied by chinese streamers and they are "literally flying to you" if you find a good loot. I can't believe she is so racist and doesn't understand it's society fault they are cheating in video games, not them being little bitches

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually looking at brief snippets of the Kyo defence force, its quite interesting to see people actually use plastic surgery statistics to defend him

I wonder what would've happend if he talked about the wrong group of people being known for doing certain things
:mikothumbsl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Actually looking at brief snippets of the Kyo defence force, its quite interesting to see people actually use plastic surgery statistics to defend him

I wonder what would've happend if he talked about the wrong group of people being known for doing certain things
:mikothumbsl:
have him say the nword that will be a fun shit to watch

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

hylic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom