"I've literally been through so much bullshit"Nanobites

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not-Nina and Not-Mysta have been streaming for nearly 3 hours, I popped in a bit ago. In the short time I've been watching two interesting tidbits have dropped. (Linking to VOD, not livestream)

1) Talking about doing stuff with management, they remarked in their meetings it was the first time they've ever seen project management software. They're not used to seeing a proper structure like this for making things.
2) When talking about Kuro's design, Matara asked to see his original spec sheet for the design of his model. When he pulled it up, he remarked he first saw that design OVER A YEAR AGO. Sounds like Mouse and the crew had gotten to him MUCH earlier than we originally expected.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Too early to tell, to be honest. Just because they got two ex-NijiEN with decent popularity, is it really gonna change Vshojo for the better?

Mysta is the 2nd Niji-EN to reach a million subs. He's pretty popular and has a decent fanbase. Nina has a very dedicated fanbase though not as popular as Mysta. She also is well-liked by other vtubers. V-Shojo, for me, just solidified themselves as the number 2 EN vtuber agency with the acquisition of those two. They bring a different kind of audience with them being YT streamers so they are not cannibalizing the other Vshojo members who are already streaming on Twitch. This has been their MO in the past and will be what they'll do moving forward especially with them focusing more on idol activities. Vshojo getting Henya and bringing in the numbers that she has probably pushed them to getting those two and with Lando and Randon waiting in the wings, we'll possibly see those two join sooner rather than later.

I've not really been paying attention to what's been going on with the MGS cover thing, but was there ever anything to hint it was Pomu or was that just something Pomudachi brain rot autofilled?

Pomudachis should unalive themselves, seriously. They're worse than chumbuds.

Lol rip nijiYamanbas

Foiled once again

If it wasn't for this meddling whale I would have gotten away with it.

It tends to happen, yes. Though don't get me wrong, there are good SEAfags out there, just drowned by the sea of terrible SEAfags that outnumber them.

The only good SEAfag is a dead SEAfag.

If you're bored and need to kill some time, I would highly recommend reading through the comment section on Gura's 3rd anniversary stream. It's an absolute bloodbath. Here are a few of my favorites:
View attachment 51183
View attachment 51184
View attachment 51185

:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

The tweets and youtube comments coming out of the NijiEN fanbase during the week or two after Zaion got fired were genuinely the most vile shit I've ever seen in the vtuber community. Again, I have no problem with 98% of Nijisanji's talents, I'm sure they're great, but holy shit the community that latched on to them is the absolute worst there is.

Niggasanji fans are made up of HoloEN antis, failed Gura groomers (remember the Gura killer posts everytime a new wave debuts?), Chink and SEA fujos, literal nïggers (because of their King, Kyo Kaneko), APEX fäggots (because of Selen) and literal fäggots (because of Uki).

But they ain't as bad as :crushface:.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
1) Talking about doing stuff with management, they remarked in their meetings it was the first time they've ever seen project management software. They're not used to seeing a proper structure like this for making things.
That's not surprising but definitely pathetic. Sounds like Niji and Holo just use Slack and Discord for everything.

2) When talking about Kuro's design, Matara asked to see his original spec sheet for the design of his model. When he pulled it up, he remarked he first saw that design OVER A YEAR AGO. Sounds like Mouse and the crew had gotten to him MUCH earlier than we originally expected.
Ehhh, that just means he was planning to dip, not so much via VShojo. He could have been planning to go indie for a while.

komotionserebral

(Serious) Has anyone gotten deeply addicted to a 2views ? To the point that it started having negative repercussion on your life ? If so please DM for some tips.
It's driving me truly crazy, my whole life is shifting towards this V-tuber, I can't spend an hour without thinking about her. It's truly madness. I'll share more details in DM but I hate this situation, I enjoyer her more than anything but if I keep going like that I'll lose everything I have, starting with my sanity. I truly need help.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Welp war is over, ya'll can go home now.

I wonder how this fella feels right now

Not-Nina and Not-Mysta have been streaming for nearly 3 hours, I popped in a bit ago. In the short time I've been watching two interesting tidbits have dropped. (Linking to VOD, not livestream)

Isnt that when the NijiLive with all of EN was announced??
I am still expecting the re-schedule by the way

The Rrat

Early Adopter
(Serious) Has anyone gotten deeply addicted to a 2views ? To the point that it started having negative repercussion on your life ? If so please DM for some tips.
It's driving me truly crazy, my whole life is shifting towards this V-tuber, I can't spend an hour without thinking about her. It's truly madness. I'll share more details in DM but I hate this situation, I enjoyer her more than anything but if I keep going like that I'll lose everything I have, starting with my sanity. I truly need help.
@The Proctor is the expert you should be asking.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The piss drinkers are going to Disneyland. Or Disneyworld, I cant read

@God's Strongest Mozumite with bitches so white, how did you get hoodwinked into all this piss??

Limkin

Meanwhile Niji managers - "I can't believe this peasants think we are supposed to inform about anything, they should be grateful we are bestowing upon them the privilege of asking even one question a month. Why they assume we will answer it is beyond us. Here, have this non-descriptive non-answer that any other manager can change at any point in time and fuck you over with"

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That's not surprising but definitely pathetic. Sounds like Niji and Holo just use Slack and Discord for everything.

Would the talents even need access to the project management software though as opposed to just management etc.?

In the case of Hololive, most of the actions the vtubers take are essentially voluntary, or just management cracking the whip.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Have you thought about unaliving yourself?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Meanwhile Niji managers - "I can't believe this peasants think we are supposed to inform about anything, they should be grateful we are bestowing upon them the privilege of asking even one question a month. Why they assume we will answer it is beyond us. Here, have this non-descriptive non-answer that any other manager can change at any point in time and fuck you over with"
Please understand, keeping track of every individual "deez nuts" joke is a tough job.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ehhh, that just means he was planning to dip, not so much via VShojo. He could have been planning to go indie for a while.
Of course that its the EN and maybe ID case
Sometimes its look like JP Holos trust their managers more than a bodyguard but thats because they can meet each other in person in private reunions
Edit: Fuck

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Would the talents even need access to the project management software though as opposed to just management etc.?

In the case of Hololive, most of the actions the vtubers take are just essentially voluntary, or management cracking the whip.
Eh, I guess that's true. An organization at that level should probably not be giving their talents access, yeah. It would matter less for a smaller corpo like VS. Though, with the right software, you would be able to give talents access to just things related to themselves, which I think would be a good thing to be doing.

foto_no_exif (36).jpg

This is just sad...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Most of the actions the vtubers take are just essentially voluntary, or management cracking the whip.
I work with project managers, not a project manager. It is absolutely not unusual for good Project Mangers to share at least the graphs they can generate from the software with the people they're working with. To hear they've never seen anything like that really make it seem like the management does next to nothing to help or guide the Niji talent at all.
PomuMeds.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Update from the big boss and resident two-view vtuber:

Sorry it took nearly five minutes to repost this after Proctor posted it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
the shiori's "tits" frame is just her mic, image from vt.
View attachment 51049
I don't want to fix her, she's already perfect. :smugrys:
:nenewowl::gsh::nehgah:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

:gsh::educateyourself::medsmoremeds::smugselen::SelenHAHAhere::mitothink::magnicope::tomagatyou::pikacringe::beatanireps::beatanimeds::away::amedumbass::luidance::tenmakys::NOWWELAUGH::takeyourmeds::baewhatacunt:

But seriously...

YOUR 2 VIEW OSHI IS A MASSIVE
:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

Bruh, just get some professional help. Don't ask for psychological help in a forum full of autists.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
my brother in christ go outside or some shit

do something to distract yourself

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My suggestion is to fuck with 3 view and 4 views instead. It is more fun and way funnier

Are you guys done sucking the bait?
O'course not

Top Bottom