"OH NO DESU WA!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
(Serious) Has anyone gotten deeply addicted to a 2views ? To the point that it started having negative repercussion on your life ? If so please DM for some tips.
It's driving me truly crazy, my whole life is shifting towards this V-tuber, I can't spend an hour without thinking about her. It's truly madness. I'll share more details in DM but I hate this situation, I enjoyer her more than anything but if I keep going like that I'll lose everything I have, starting with my sanity. I truly need help.
My advice - disconnect. Turn off the internet. Maybe go hiking or camping or whatever for a weekend so you can do something that's not terminally online shit if it's affecting you this much. Consider taking up a hobby or join a community group or Church which would connect you with real people, which I'm guessing you don't have in your life.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
(Serious) Has anyone gotten deeply addicted to a 2views ? To the point that it started having negative repercussion on your life ? If so please DM for some tips.
It's driving me truly crazy, my whole life is shifting towards this V-tuber, I can't spend an hour without thinking about her. It's truly madness. I'll share more details in DM but I hate this situation, I enjoyer her more than anything but if I keep going like that I'll lose everything I have, starting with my sanity. I truly need help.

Nigga took the word Asylum in the name of this place very seriously.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I work with project managers, not a project manager. It is absolutely not unusual for good Project Mangers to share at least the graphs they can generate from the software with the people they're working with. To hear they've never seen anything like that really make it seem like the management does next to nothing to help or guide the Niji talent at all.
Good point. Although the information can probably be relayed without direct access to the software, lack of information overall is not very excuse worthy.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Update from the big boss and resident two-view vtuber:

Sorry it took nearly five minutes to repost this after Proctor posted it.

He questioned the meat gods and they sent a biblical flood upon him for his hubris.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Mozumite with bitches so white, how did you get hoodwinked into all this piss??
While it certainly helps, having dark skin is not a requirement for fitting under the gyaru/gal umbrella. And with her numerous accessories and genki personality, Sava was pretty gal.
88318B67-D705-4AB5-B682-5B3CA88DA2EF.jpeg

So it's easy to see why I, the Gyaru Appreciator, would be interested in this gyaru. The design aspects didn't translate to Mozumi, but her core personality remains, and honestly I think I prefer Mozu's much simpler design, though both are very good.

Oh yeah and then there's this:
62F4935F-F33D-4119-A8A4-CE7D4912C23C.jpeg
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

EDIT:
speaking of @God's Strongest Mozumite have this my nigga

:lisafingerguns:

Last edited:

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Iori is happy to be back streaming again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some Promise gifs:

Always enjoy this guy's art and animations.

Limkin

Pro tip for any aspiring streamer, targeting audience with very autistic hobby is a sure way to get very dedicated fanbase. Very dedicated to stalking your socials and making you question all your life choices prior to this

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't believe Rie is dog-whistling @God's Strongest Mozumite.

Wonder what he thinks of the latest addition to the gyaruverse.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Pro tip for any aspiring streamer, targeting audience with very autistic hobby is a sure way to get very dedicated fanbase. Very dedicated to stalking your socials and making you question all your life choices prior to this
I very much hope you realize the irony of posting this  here.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
turns out rin is cancelling her stream today because the game she was about to stream still isnt released yet(or at least thats what i saw when i looked it up)

well good for her to have time to bond with her family then hope she gets a good rest

turns out turnip boy is running from authorities after robbing a bank

he wasnt stopping on tax evasion

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Limkin

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It was about our admin. So yes
Ok good. As long as we are all on the same page, that makes me feel better about posting this:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Not always the case: Amiya is targetting the retro/niche (key point here, as opposed to retro/mainstream which is beloved by troons) audience and she got a very dedicated fanbase composed in large part of autistic internet boomers remniscing about the good old days, who for the most part are mature enough to treat banter as a joke it is.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Ok good. As long as we are all on the same page, that makes me feel better about posting this:

Someone here is gonna be autistic enough to pinpoint the exact location of the flooded pictures he posted in the discord aren't they?

Top Bottom