"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I posted this in the now dead Hideo Kojima Profile
Its too perfect but maybe its give you an idea on how would it sound:
What a thrirru
with darkness and sirence thrū the night
What a thrirru
i'm searching and i'rru merto intó you
nani a fearu in mai hearto
but you're so supreme!

[chorus]
i give mai rife, not foru honor, but foru you (snake eater)
in mai taim, there'rru be no one erse
crime, itsu the way i fry tū you (snake eater)
i'm stirru in a duream, snake eateru

3/10. No rolled Rs and way too easy to understand.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Or in this forum's case, WPE.

Weapon of Penis Explosion
nolan will never live that moment down

imagine being exploded by migo

Limkin

Normally I wouldn't link/watch this person's vids but I didn't feel like searching through her pokemon vods from Feb since unsurprisingly she left this particular episode out of her playlist. Basically what spurred it was the sexual SC she received and brought up the situation with Pomu along with it. If the time stamp didn't work its @4:13
...so which part of this was her "walking back on it shortly after due to a blowback"? That's what I was asking, not the part about her making this statement. Or one comment apologizing for getting one guyed and saying that she should think first, say later is what you are talking about?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
If you're bored and need to kill some time, I would highly recommend reading through the comment section on Gura's 3rd anniversary stream. It's an absolute bloodbath. Here are a few of my favorites:
gura shark idle.PNG
gura going ghost.PNG
gura chumbuds thriving.PNG

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, NijiEN fanbase is usually ruled by the critical mass of children and these dang SEA creatures; after they whip themselves up into some idiotic course of action, they are mostly in lockstep.
The tweets and youtube comments coming out of the NijiEN fanbase during the week or two after Zaion got fired were genuinely the most vile shit I've ever seen in the vtuber community. Again, I have no problem with 98% of Nijisanji's talents, I'm sure they're great, but holy shit the community that latched on to them is the absolute worst there is.

Awoogers

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
3/10. No rolled Rs and way too easy to understand.
Sadly the SEAYamanba that did this always make JP Holos speak perfect english for some reason
If you're bored and need to kill some time, I would highly recommend reading through the comment section on Gura's 3rd anniversary stream. It's an absolute bloodbath. Here are a few of my favorites:
View attachment 51183
View attachment 51184
View attachment 51185
Oh come on we where doing something good and not looping something
(But these are still very funny thanks. Kill yourselves Chumbuds for comparing my oshi to yours)

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I agree that the NijiEN fanbase is an open trashfire, but going around claiming there aren't even worse fat coomers in america is just laughable, especially when placed upon the fact that unlike SEAmonkeys, they have stacks of disposable income and are known to flaunt on superchats.
e: ah there it is, I got my Migo lol

000111.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i hate it when the cumbuds gain sentience

it makes kicking them down not as fun anymore
Let's be serious, the odds that these are actual chumbuds is low. A bunch of whiny greynames in the comments hold as much weight as I do when I make Gura jokes.

Awoogers

I agree that the NijiEN fanbase is an open trashfire, but going around claiming there aren't even worse fat coomers in america is just laughable, especially when placed upon the fact that unlike SEAmonkeys, they have stacks of disposable income and are known to flaunt on superchats.
both types get the wood chipper treatment

USS IOWA

Welp war is over, ya'll can go home now.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Awoogers

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Hideo Kojima still had his forum account here, he could answer why he didn't get Pomu to do any MGS song covers.

Awoogers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom