"I literally cannot get any gayer, holy shit"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
ok wheres the song? I HAVE TO SLEEP.

USS IOWA

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Pomu was robbed
Mori robbed Pomu!? Wow, i guess Mori finally, truly became a real African-American rapper as she always wanted :guh:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Indie JP DIY vtuber doing snowboarding.

Also honestly not really surprised that it's Calli that getting the MGS bit. Pomu, as big of a fan girl she is, doesn't really have much clout nor attentions for the other JP fanbase in general. I don't really want to delve deeper beyond it, but from the looks of it Pomu isn't really bothered by it either, so not big of a deal.

I can guess that anyone who wished Pomu to be part of the whole thing to be malding and seething though.

USS IOWA

Attachments

• 1697623153079898 (1).png
    1697623153079898 (1).png
    30.5 KB · Views: 176

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Speaking of... It has begun.

This is honestly the best part whenever Calli gets to collab with big IPs

The song? Nah
The salt? Most definitely

:ironmousekek:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pomudachis actually thought being fan of a game was enough to get considered for a song with said video game? :whatastory:

Pomu cant be robbed of what she never owned to begin with stay on that :takocope:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think it is actually a fat joke.

no, they were right, it was a mr. worldwide joke

...I am trying to make a follow-up comment, but everything I have written and deleted could also be taken as a weight joke

truly, I am suffering for the Pink Woman, and my desire only grows stronger with each passing anti/joke

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I can guess that anyone who wished Pomu to be part of the whole thing to be malding and seething though.
I'm definitely really disappointed, like with anything else related to Niji that the talent has no control over, but the seething from Twitter's anti-Mori warriors is decent consolation.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Speaking of... It has begun.
is this tranny that retarded? it's fucking konami for god sake, they're gonna keep putting their foot up their ass trying to revive their IP's
I ain't no pomu stan but didn't niji and konami were tight as shit? I'm kinda surprised they didn't asked their homies at niji for a song collab for pennies on the dollar and instead chose an universal signed artist to do it :ironmousekek:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
is this tranny that retarded? it's fucking konami for god sake, they're gonna keep putting their foot up their ass trying to revive their IP's
I ain't no pomu stan but didn't niji and konami were tight as shit? I'm kinda surprised they didn't asked their homies at niji for a song collab for pennies on the dollar and instead chose an universal signed artist to do it :ironmousekek:
ANYCOLOR doing anything to please their talents and further their careers?

1615316584192.gif

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Forget Pomu, what about Pekora???

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

frz

My point is, if it was related to an agency, it would make sense given Hololive having many business connections. If (again a big if) this is calli, as calli, not DD, it's related to hololive in some way because they don't cross the streams with her irl and HL persona. She can't act as Calli on her own or else she would have been doing so given the workaholic she is.

It's possible they can do all in one but it depends on what their plans are for Regloss.
Yall just thinking too much. All I think happened is calli asked umg if mane-chan she can do the cover. UMG mane-chan calls her contacts within Konami they said "uh ok". Other vtubers was never in consideration is my theory because both hololive and niji dont have the contacts to pull it off.

But if you want to believe that someone at Konami looked at pomu and said "fuck that bitch who is available in hololive again" sure go for it.

If (again a big if)
:smugpipi:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom