"I shit myself so much I died"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm definitely really disappointed, like with anything else related to Niji that the talent has no control over, but the seething from Twitter's anti-Mori warriors is decent consolation.
To one nijifag to another, too much disappointment is bad for health. Decent consolation from the anti-mori warriors or not, it would be wise to at least try finding something positive related to your oshii and not get distracted by what has happened in general. Yes, niji being shit, don't get buried with everything.

Imagine Sukoya chiding you for being too much downer.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing with guitar

Spica singing with piano

H and Mr.H creates new animation. And guess who it's about? ^_^

H and Mr.H - [Live Stream] H and Mr.H Stream (Just animate) [qXmNcjNZpRE - 1920x1080 - 38m52s].png

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
To one nijifag to another, too much disappointment is bad for health. Decent consolation from the anti-mori warriors or not, it would be wise to at least try finding something positive related to your oshii and not get distracted by what has happened in general. Yes, niji being shit, don't get buried with everything.

Imagine Sukoya chiding you for being too much downer.
I mean, it's hard not to feel bad for her at this point, both with this, and Kojima going nuts over Pekora. The management absolutely deserves the constant fuckups, but can't the talent have something good happen every once in a while? I also don't speak moonrune, so unless someone clipped and translated it, that probably wouldn't be capable of being much of a concern. TLDR: :crushsobs:

UberSoldat

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
I mean, it's hard not to feel bad for her at this point, both with this, and Kojima going nuts over Pekora. The management absolutely deserves the constant fuckups, but can't the talent have something good happen every once in a while? I also don't speak moonrune, so unless someone clipped and translated it, that probably wouldn't be capable of being much of a concern. TLDR: :crushsobs:
Expand the horizon a bit, one failure does not equal everything bad, right? Like come on, Elira got her new outfit that people like, she released a cover that one of the devs of game the cover was based of took notice and approved of, and there should be many good stuff, small or big that the talent of Niji and whatever management that isn't fucking it up that day has accomplish.
You just taking it on one and start digging deeper and deeper because you just let the :mikothumbsl: and the hate from these dumdums influenced you. Turn that frown upside down into a smile and try enjoy the good things from the talent, do not think of the failure. They have failed you but you don't want them to cloud what you like. Yes, they fucked up big time, yes they caused so much fuckery that ones that bailed have better career out of it (except Sayu, probably), but in the end, does it affect what you like?

Separate management/corporation from the talents you like, if the corpo/agency failed you and your oshi then it's not your concern, be concerned that your oshi is still doing well and not affected hard by it. If that just doesn't do it, then by all means, leave it all behind, or keep wallowing that everything is hating that agency and your oshii while you're just a simple watcher sitting in the sideline barely even affecting anything beyond giving them some money and buying their 2% merch.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
They need an English VA to cover Snake Eater. Thats my guess.
A cover for what though? I’m pretty sure they already have the original person doing the song for the game.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
A cover for what though? I’m pretty sure they already have the original person doing the song for the game.
Official covers can reach different fanbases = more potential sales.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Expand the horizon a bit, one failure does not equal everything bad, right? Like come on, Elira got her new outfit that people like, she released a cover that one of the devs of game the cover was based of took notice and approved of, and there should be many good stuff, small or big that the talent of Niji and whatever management that isn't fucking it up that day has accomplish.
You just taking it on one and start digging deeper and deeper because you just let the :mikothumbsl: and the hate from these dumdums influenced you. Turn that frown upside down into a smile and try enjoy the good things from the talent, do not think of the failure. They have failed you but you don't want them to cloud what you like. Yes, they fucked up big time, yes they caused so much fuckery that ones that bailed have better career out of it (except Sayu, probably), but in the end, does it affect what you like?

Separate management/corporation from the talents you like, if the corpo/agency failed you and your oshi then it's not your concern, be concerned that your oshi is still doing well and not affected hard by it. If that just doesn't do it, then by all means, leave it all behind, or keep wallowing that everything is hating that agency and your oshii while you're just a simple watcher sitting in the sideline barely even affecting anything beyond giving them some money and buying their 2% merch.
Don't really care about Reddit karma stickers, it just gets kind of frustrating to watch talent who in most cases (excluding people like Hex or Uki) hasn't really done anything to deserve shit get screwed over by management on one end, and have shit thrown their way on the other end by tribalfags who wanna constantly remind everyone they're on the winning team.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am surprised nobody bringed up this

I bet she wanted to play this is Holo but thanks to perms autism this stream happened
Also wtf are Pomudachis on???? Konami its one of the most greedy Japanese companies ever so they problaby just see vtubers and think: High Numbers good

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

niggaphil

Nijisanji EN cafe menu in Taiwan, it looks decent, but I guess the fans are more interested on the merch

Archive

Archive

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I know the oriental rationale was "she's a cool gaijin that raps in our tongue" to pick her up but it would've been nice if they picked someone who was actually a fan of the series, has she even played the games?
I am surprised nobody bringed up this

I bet she wanted to play this is Holo but thanks to perms autism this stream happened
Also wtf are Pomudachis on???? Konami its one of the most greedy Japanese companies ever so they problaby just see vtubers and think: High Numbers good

I was gonna bring this up but you beat me to it so I'll settle for a clip

Nousagi asks the question we have been

Awoogers

Nijisanji EN cafe menu in Taiwan, it looks decent, but I guess the fans are more interested on the merch

Archive

Archive

those look tasty tbh

im just conflicted that the most delectable one on the bunch is a areference for uki but i guess this is where the convenient fat moments come in

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Don't really care about Reddit karma stickers, it just gets kind of frustrating to watch talent who in most cases (excluding people like Hex or Uki) hasn't really done anything to deserve shit get screwed over by management on one end, and have shit thrown their way on the other end by tribalfags who wanna constantly remind everyone they're on the winning team.
The whole thing I was trying to convey to you its to NOT get frustrated by it because it was unhealthy, u dumdum. You get affected by everything that is so negative to the point that even anything that isn't getting fucked over is now having shitty taste in your mouth and it's UNHEALTHY. No matter what you spoke out and everything, it will happen either way, and both Hex and Uki would still not get fucked over.

All I ask of you is to just not get too carried with that negativity, don't get so frustrated over it, have a mindset to tell @Bay Lurker to fuck off both inside your head and whatever you see negativity about Nijisanji, and just find something either connected to Niji or OUTSIDE of niji to be happy with. It will do you good, seriously.

And touch grass too while at it. Try hitting convention and talk with niji cosplayers, might be helpful too.

Nousagi asks the question we have been
Too early to tell, to be honest. Just because they got two ex-NijiEN with decent popularity, is it really gonna change Vshojo for the better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom