"Yesterday, it was the blood moon rising..."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

There's this so I guess it is Nina.
unnamed.jpeg
First it was Geega because of the merch, then it was Mysta because of his Minecraft account, and now Nina with her Steam... cmon Vshojo, at least make it harder for people.

edit: The poaching has leveled out. Two from Holo and now two from Niji... now we'll wait and see what Sayu and Unamed do lmao.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
How long until they're outed as a black company

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

> Wine Drinker
> Ma can be short for Mom
> Tarakan is Cockroach in Russian

:cursedbae:
Holy shit it could be her

I was also wondering if the roach theme is a reference to having had multiple lives and that she won't stay dead
That is not evidence scoots.
That's not me
View attachment 50124
First it was Geega because of the merch, then it was Mysta because of his Minecraft account, and now Nina with her Steam... cmon vshojo, at least make it harder for people
YESSSS COME BACK TO US MOM

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
View attachment 50124
First it was Geega because of the merch, then it was Mysta because of his Minecraft account, and now Nina with her Steam... cmon vshojo, at least make it harder for people
You can even request that site scrub your data. They should just shotgun announce and rdebut them at this point.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Holy shit it could be her

I was also wondering if the roach theme is a reference to having had multiple lives and that she won't stay dead

That's not me

YESSSS COME BACK TO US MOM
Sorry so used to talking to you in the nolan thread my bad sorry!

Edit: on the Nina Evidance

NOOOOOOO IM MELTING IM MELTINGGGGGGGGGGG

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 50124
First it was Geega because of the merch, then it was Mysta because of his Minecraft account, and now Nina with her Steam... cmon vshojo, at least make it harder for people.

edit: now I guess the poaching has leveled out. two from holo and now two from niji... now we'll wait and see what sayu and unamed do lmao.
You can even request that site scrub your data. They should just shotgun announce and rdebut them at this point.
They arent going to debut them all together otherwise they would lose relevancy quickly.
Nothing is sacred anymore
I guess Vshojo City is a really popular place to go and just farm easy money

Short

God Damn the Sun

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
View attachment 50124
First it was Geega because of the merch, then it was Mysta because of his Minecraft account, and now Nina with her Steam... cmon Vshojo, at least make it harder for people.

edit: The poaching has leveled out. Two from Holo and now two from Niji... now we'll wait and see what Sayu and Unamed do lmao.
I don't see a point in U joining. They are already successful on their own and I don't think they have really interacted with VS, yeah?

They arent going to debut them all together otherwise they would lose relevancy quickly.
I guess shotgun was the wrong wording. I meant announce the person and debut them at the same time. I guess that wouldnt work, though. The hype seems to work for at least the ex-corpos, going by how big K9's debut was.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mysta joined because he was a dumbass and they helped him, so yeah, but if it is Nina I'd assume she went to Vshojo just because she's BFFs with Mouse. It'd be no big surprise. The real question would be why she felt the need to switch brands at all since it's not like there seemed to be any difficulties in collabing with Mouse if that was what she wanted. Nina was getting harrassed pretty consistently by Niji fans throughout her career - for all she's fondly remembered now - just to speculate. She'd said she would be leaving to develop herself and seemed to have some pretty bad impostor syndrome, maybe she regretted it? Or got talked around, like Dizzy did from her own disillusionment.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The poaching has leveled out. Two from Holo and now two from Niji... now we'll wait and see what Sayu and Unamed do lmao.
Nothing, it doesn't make much sense to take the only two that left with poor optics. Both were significantly less popular than Nina and Mysta were. That or they would have to get Sana to join to even it out and I doubt that is happening.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It is a very conflicting feeling for me.

In a way, i'm happy she is back but it is FUCKING VSHOJO and Twitch is garbage.

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Mysta joined because he was a dumbass and they helped him, so yeah, but if it is Nina I'd assume she went to Vshojo just because she's BFFs with Mouse. It'd be no big surprise. The real question would be why she felt the need to switch brands at all since it's not like there seemed to be any difficulties in collabing with Mouse if that was what she wanted. Nina was getting harrassed pretty consistently by Niji fans throughout her career - for all she's fondly remembered now - just to speculate.
Wouldn't surprise me at all of there was some management push back to her as well between the constant collabs with the girls how they all vocally say she fought hard for their projects and trying to make them happen and also the strip joint story among others.

Again would not surprise me. Hope somehow she manages to collab with the other girls somehow. Corpounity (that eventually crushes and bankrupts ninjiblack)

soap suds

I don't see a point in U joining. They are already successful on their own and I don't think they have really interacted with VS, yeah?
They recently interacted with K9 and I'm pretty sure they're on friendly terms with Mousey and Zentraya, but I mainly meant it as a joke. I don't really think U-san is going to join because they're doing just fine on their own. I don't know exactly what Vshojo does for the vtubers under them, but I'm guessing it's mainly the brand recognition that's useful for cons and merch, and U-san has that already so there's no need to join Vshojo for those purposes. Would it be easier? Most definitely, but U-san seems comfortable where they are. But who knows, maybe they'll be enticed by the ex-Niji who have joined.
Mysta joined because he was a dumbass and they helped him, so yeah, but if it is Nina I'd assume she went to Vshojo just because she's BFFs with Mouse. It'd be no big surprise. The real question would be why she felt the need to switch brands at all since it's not like there seemed to be any difficulties in collabing with Mouse if that was what she wanted. Nina was getting harrassed pretty consistently by Niji fans throughout her career - for all she's fondly remembered now - just to speculate.
There was some speculation a while back that she mainly left because of perms. She couldn't play a lot of the games she wanted to, some of her covers got shut down, and I think there was talk of most of her ideas for streams being axed. It's kind of like how K9 was upset that he couldn't react to Tiktoks as Mysta and now he's happily doing it under Vshojo because now he can.
Nothing, it doesn't make much sense to take the only two that left with poor optics. Both were significantly less popular than Nina and Mysta were. That or they would have to get Sana to join to even it out and I doubt that is happening.
Well, they have Mikeneko so I don't think they care too much about optics, and considering the fact that Sayu has been collabing, and even went out to eat, with Kson I wouldn't be surprised if she did join later in the future. Not saying I'm all in on Sayu joining, just that I'm not discounting it as a possibility.

KsonApologist

View attachment 50124

YES
Sorry for calling you a Jew GunRun
You were just waiting to surprise everyone
Mysta joined because he was a dumbass and they helped him, so yeah, but if it is Nina I'd assume she went to Vshojo just because she's BFFs with Mouse. It'd be no big surprise. The real question would be why she felt the need to switch brands at all since it's not like there seemed to be any difficulties in collabing with Mouse if that was what she wanted. Nina was getting harrassed pretty consistently by Niji fans throughout her career - for all she's fondly remembered now - just to speculate. She'd said she would be leaving to develop herself and seemed to have some pretty bad impostor syndrome, maybe she regretted it? Or got talked around, like Dizzy did from her own disillusionment.
This was planned out.I have a feeling that they wanted to help her since the start of the year.
It is a very conflicting feeling for me.

In a way, i'm happy she is back but it is FUCKING VSHOJO and Twitch is garbage.
Cant be worse that Nijisanji "You will own nothing and you will like it" EN

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
YES
Sorry for calling you a Jew GunRun
You were just waiting to surprise everyone

This was planned out.I have a feeling that they wanted to help her since the start of the year.

Cant be worse that Nijisanji "You will own nothing and you will like it" EN
Who is on the shortlist for their next poach, in your opinion?

Top Bottom