"When will you learn that your actions have consequences REEEEEE"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Katta doesnt seem to be living close to any active conflict zones

Wow, she finally shows her true colors
1697143353347.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I Got a 1 day ban for a barely nsfw fan art of gura ( she had shorts ). I reifyse to believe that loli gore was posted abd no one was banned. If so i want a refund :Ame-BOO:

Hey man just try and leave hololive out of it hahahahahaha....... not that some of the girls were hired when they were minors or anything hahahahahahahahaha....... but if you fond anuthing bad about nijisanji go for it i'll dig up info if need too !!!

@Bannedvtmemes i knew the moment you joined a blessing was made upon us. You will make a perfect replacement of mister crush .
Only Shion,Chris,Chama and Maybe Aqua?
If Anything i am glad Shion is with us because she is such a joy and very down to earth young lady + her Covers/Originals are amazing

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Sadly not my idea, but I wanted to show off my Mumei Phone.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS still hasn't reposted her fruit joke after messing up the link/expiration date in her youtube community post (a relatively hidden place, compared to just tweeting it), it's almost like she doesn't want people to hear it? So, here it is:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
IRyS still hasn't reposted her fruit joke after messing up the link/expiration date in her youtube community post (a relatively hidden place, compared to just tweeting it), it's almost like she doesn't want people to hear it? So, here it is:
View attachment 50102
It was a pretty shit joke, understandable.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ganbare Hag Wolf and My Favorite brown Youtuber

Limkin

If god created numbers above 30, then she sure as hell will use them to count days in between doing something she promised

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If god created numbers above 30, then she sure as hell will use them to count days in between doing something she promised
God created numbers above 30 to strenghten the :holohag: :hololove:

No Name

Imagine my excitement when I saw all the new pages having been created in the last 15 hours, I almost thought Nolan had returned.
Sadly it was a minor autism storm.

I for one welcome "checks page" Bannedvtmemes, I don't consume your content and I have no opinions about you. But you made some autists cry and spammed the thread with posts, it was almost enough to make me finally forget about the great penis explosion. Rip Nolan Crush, also known as Crush. La Creatura.
:yagoocry:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Should do my own but make the topic "Which VTuber Agency groomed the most minors?"
I'd say go for it. You can even minimize or leave off your input (opinion) on it, tribalfags will eat each other with just some light over the truth and we can enjoy the circus that is the natural consequences of monkey brained yamanbas.
1697146253313.png

Mikan is live answering some marshmallows and sharing her lobotomized thoughts

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
AMIYA just gave OTHER BUCKOS and ME a HUG!!!11
Smell ya later, losers!

Yes.

For the longest of times, I've had the suspicion that Amiya Aranha is unironically into giantess vore.

Punished Lurker

Millie is not a particularly smart person who quite frequently says and does very dumb things, that anyone who spent more than a couple seconds thinking "would it be a good idea" will definitely decide against doing or saying. If Reimu, going on colonialism rants, at least provides a lot of educational material and insight into inner thinking of a gringo thirsting latina, Millie is just being a dumbass
Yeh as someone who's been watching her for a long time I can quite in fact say that she's definitely a dumbass

I still like her tho
Nah you're stretching it a bit. The guy I had as admin just hated flip vtubers, that's all it was :pippasadl:
I have been watching her too and I can confirm she is kinda dumb, but even then I still like her, her heart is in the right place and she's funny :sanasmile:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
For the longest of times, I've had the suspicion that Amiya Aranha is unironically into giantess vore.
It's mostly buckos, she just plays into it because she's a dork and the possible lewd fetish aspect of it is almost never expressed thanks to the mostly wholesome chat culture she cultivated

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She is supposed to be the least coomer one of the company right? As low of a bar as it is to clear, drawing self insert lewd comics is peak coomer content
No. The least coomer is the cute orca Kilia. Skye is a bit of a degenerate and also has a NSFW Twitter account similar to how Riifu and Kiki have. She has also thirsted about shit like mecha and robots and guys in full suits of armor. She is a coomer but she keeps it to herself
1697147293999.png

Yeh as someone who's been watching her for a long time I can quite in fact say that she's definitely a dumbass

I still like her tho
Millie is retarded but most of her yabs come from ignorance or just plain stupidity. She's adorable and a bit of a goofball.

Mostly general self-loathing. It's not exactly first world place to live and not having some good amenities or freedom like first-worlders or western places. So they just ended up hating the fact that they're in SEA.

Another thing is that most of them are also deeply nationalistic and when you have several SEAfags from different SEA countries, there's bound to be multi-country hatred against each other even though they are all from South East Asian. Indofags would have to deal with Malayfags seething because ID get the best vtubers and popular ones (Hololive ID), for example.
So basically they are latinos.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's mostly buckos, she just plays into it because she's a dork and the possible lewd fetish aspect of it is almost never expressed thanks to the mostly wholesome chat culture she cultivated
She's still safe:

foto_no_exif (20) (1).jpg

foto_no_exif (18) (1).jpg

Top Bottom