"A Fishymancer is like Calli-senpai in Mario Party.. you do nothing and still win"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Negzana

I have less issues that Gura streams than the fact that she barely tweets, makes shorts, etc. At least Marine and Suisei interact online somehow

Stunned But Dumb

I scrolled through all the piss and journo talk, but nobody seemed to bring up that both Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month?

No comments on pee. But on the subject of visiting Journalists, I support the Watame Shogunate.

Koreans and Chingchongs should be put to the sword. When General Ayame returns there will be no mercy.

images
So when does this go into affect? Also what streams did they say this in? The current timeloop reminded me of this

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pekora is currently putting rubber bands around a watermelon after failing to get first place in Mario Kart in under one hour:

Ahhh Pekora saw my post about Fumi, where she did a scuffed version of thus. Hi Pekora! That means - more Nijiposting!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Gura will start streaming again the day after Haachama announces her return.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
To bring this back up again - Why does Gura, a streamer, simply not just start streaming again? Is she stupid?
If I were to pick one of the most out there things is that she got preggers by a black and instead of paying for a nanny she told cover she needed time to care for her baby. The most likely outcome is that she just stopped liking streaming and told cover she just wants to do idol shit, they said ok but you need to stream during the special events and she agreed.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Mostly general self-loathing. It's not exactly first world place to live and not having some good amenities or freedom like first-worlders or western places. So they just ended up hating the fact that they're in SEA.

Another thing is that most of them are also deeply nationalistic and when you have several SEAfags from different SEA countries, there's bound to be multi-country hatred against each other even though they are all from South East Asian. Indofags would have to deal with Malayfags seething because ID get the best vtubers and popular ones (Hololive ID), for example.
This sounds a lot like Eastern Europe ngl

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
I check her out she's never in the actual game she's supposedly streaming.
I love streamers who talk about nonsense for an hour before they start their stream, but in this case, knwoing how long Isolation takes before you get to fuck with the xeno we might not get any real action this stream
Mozu had to duck out of Alien due to head hort. Poor girl has zero ibuprofen lying around
[- NOT RECOMMENDED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH HEADACHE -]
The hideo kojima was very obviously a joke and inoffensive, this dude is claiming to be a community figure and depending on if he's the real deal or not it lets others make up their opinions about him and decide how to act, also if he does some retarded shit like nousagi he can get shit on.
[- I WAS GETTING THE IMPRESSION THAT HIDEO KOJIMA'S PRESENCE WAS SOME KIND OF PARODY ACCOUNT FOR COMEDY RATHER THAN GIMMICK -]
[- @Hideo Kojima - IF YOU ARE STILL HERE - I SUGGEST PUTTING A PARODY LABEL ON YOUR PROFILE IF THAT HELPS -]

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
To bring this back up again - Why does Gura, a streamer, simply not just start streaming again? Is she stupid?
Because shes not a streamer shes a Vtuber.

Ideally she has Songs to create Dances to Perform Meetings to Attend Merch to Pitch and probally other stuff too.

unlike twitch streamers shes employed and paid for her time upfront and does not need to stream for revenue and as long as the company is happy with what shes doing off stream they will keep paying her to not stream.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So when does this go into affect? Also what streams did they say this in? The current timeloop reminded me of this
@Warspite said the info was from some random british dude so IDK it may be some bait :thatsbait:

But now that i got allowed thanks to this Loop
Ayame its going to appear in a Precure Event alongside Joe from Nijisanji and the Living Legend Siro on day 1
Polka,Tamaki and Elu on day 2
1697141564996.png

The page also has a EN version if you want to check out
Another Event that its announced with a reasonable ammount of time(Its in December) and AGAIN Ayame told the Nakirigumi that she was going to appear in something big
Toei its not messing around and they are paying some pretty stacked line up

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sorry, me and Gura have been pretty "busy" recently :smugrys: you guys can have her back now!

gal gura.png
:gurasemperfi:God bless the GDF!

EDIT: WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO BRING YOU AN ORIGINAL ABI SONG IN 30 MINUTES

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's gonna get even rougher for Gaza, they've declared WAR, not an action, honest-to-God war. Israel is taking "fuck around and find out" to the nth degree, demolishing towers in Gaza. Biden better eat his pudding and shut the fuck up, 'cause I don't think Israel is gonna listen to anything he says.

Also, I hope Katta is bunkered down somewhere. I just checked her YT, and there are supposedly people waiting in chat, but it's in subscriber mode, so don't know what's going on.
Katta doesnt seem to be living close to any active conflict zones

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not sure when this happened, but it looks like Phase Connect is now an official company in the eyes of twitter!
1697142839329.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
LMAO someone is mad.
View attachment 50073
View attachment 50072
Made that account just to cry about this forum jannys lol.
View attachment 50071
I'm guessing that's piava?
View attachment 50074

I Got a 1 day ban for a barely nsfw fan art of gura ( she had shorts ). I reifyse to believe that loli gore was posted abd no one was banned. If so i want a refund :Ame-BOO:
Should do my own but make the topic "Which VTuber Agency groomed the most minors?"

Hey man just try and leave hololive out of it hahahahahaha....... not that some of the girls were hired when they were minors or anything hahahahahahahahaha....... but if you find anything bad about nijisanji go for it i'll dig up info if need too !!!

@Bannedvtmemes i knew the moment you joined a blessing was made upon us. You will make a perfect replacement of mister crush .

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
There's no honor or glory in being a Forums Personality, only cringe and shame.
Thank you for slapping some sense into me.

I sincerely apologize for all of the future fictional/hypothetical injustices I haven’t committed yet. I am now a changed man :gurasemperfi:

Top Bottom