"The only good thing that vtubers ever did is play GTA5 and say the- drop the N word in sing-songy voices"Joshua 'Null' Moon
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
no way they got the budget of a thousand dollars to pay for the gold mark
Huh I thought phase payed more then enough for that Panko :smugpipi:.Is coming here part of Pon wolf’s homework?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
PawsyVT, a two-view vtuber, has quit vtubing, including deleting his Twitter account and removing all of his Twitch videos (the account is still active, just with no videos):

His linktree also has a link to a discord channel, not sure whether that's up still: https://linktr.ee/PawsyVT

However, his throne is still open if you wish to buy items for him: https://throne.com/paws

You probably don't want to buy his throne items, though, when you find out why Pawsy deleted everything: turns out, Pawsy has been previously convicted of molesting four children while working as a childcare worker, and it's now all come out in the open and been connected to his Pawsly vtubing account. There's also concerns about how he treats female streamers, the googledoc stating: " Pawsy has a history of being creepy/overbearing towards female streamers and women in general with displays such as unsolicited flirting and nonconsensual RP".

Attachments

• 1697146953243.png
    1697146953243.png
    927.8 KB · Views: 21

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Haven't checked her out but saw this on twitter models certainly cute

Was going to post that Dennis Prager clip, but first I had to make sure this was a true and honest woman and not a "woman" (male)

I'm no @SandyCat, but I think she's legit. Also cute with very good rigging

Might be worth keeping tabs on

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
PawsyVT, a two-view vtuber, has quit vtubing, including deleting his Twitter account and removing all of his Twitch videos (the account is still active, just with no videos):

His linktree also has a link to a discord channel, not sure whether that's up still: https://linktr.ee/PawsyVT

However, his throne is still open if you wish to buy items for him: https://throne.com/paws

You probably don't want to buy his throne items, though, when you find out why Pawsy deleted everything: turns out, Pawsy has been previously convicted of molesting four children while working as a childcare worker, and it's now all come out in the open and been connected to his Pawsly vtubing account. There's also concerns about how he treats female streamers, the googledoc stating: " Pawsy has a history of being creepy/overbearing towards female streamers and women in general with displays such as unsolicited flirting and nonconsensual RP".

>"Please get off the internet & seek professional help."
What good would that accomplish?
1697148642050.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

not to defend a Pedo (do we even have confirmation on that all i can find is hes Creepy around kids which is fucked up but not as fucked up) the doc it's self does not really say other then a passing mention that CONVICTED pedo moving to red deer with no real evidence if it was true or not also baiting the femboy into doxing himself and then mentioning Ebegging unrelated to the rest of the doc reads to me like it's a Hit Piece rather then a well reserched document (hell most of it just proving he has a bunch of accounts)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I checked manually and it was a no, fuckton of Holos like Baelz, Marine, Mori and Matsuri do tho

Shondo, Mel, Saurei and WHERES THE MONEY, FROOT too
In all seriousness, despite his... oddity, the guy puts out stuff of very impressive quality. He is definitely in the back pocket for most Holos of they if they want to commission him for an animation. Bae already did one, not sure about the others.

Short

God Damn the Sun
not to defend a Pedo (do we even have confirmation on that all i can find is hes Creepy around kids which is fucked up but not as fucked up) the doc it's self does not really say other then a passing mention that CONVICTED pedo moving to red deer with no real evidence if it was true or not also baiting the femboy into doxing himself and then mentioning Ebegging unrelated to the rest of the doc reads to me like it's a Hit Piece rather then a well reserched document (hell most of it just proving he has a bunch of accounts)
did we read the same doc or an I not understand your post?
2023-10-12 dasdasdasa.png
link
He is pretty much admitting is him right here too.
2023-10-12 dasdasd.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina is doing an Only Up challemge

And Tomoe is returning to the battlefield in 10

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
did we read the same doc or an I not understand your post?
View attachment 50120
link
He is pretty much admitting is him right here too.
View attachment 50121
That is not evidence short.Putting aside that juries tend to convict just for mentioning Rape or Pedophila also this documentations motivation seems biased to begin with.

If people keep telling you your a creepy fuck you tend to start believing it yourself especially when it comes to extreme topics like this.

Hell the news reports im reading are saying three not four I want a source i can trust more then random documentation and shitty news outlets but if i have to choose one it's the shitty news outlets.

Edit: Seems he was charged with 5 total and 3 stuck still looking into it tho.
Edit2 : Drumheller mail seems to claim 4 while a bunch of other papers say three None of them go into actual detail of the charges just that he plead guilty for "inappropriate touching" probably for a reduced sentence

So to me this reads as non sexual because if there was i think it would have been mentioned,,

Final Edit: fuck you for making me read all that.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It is a Homo like people here are saying?
Dont see nobody loosing their marbles

or this
but again i dont see nobody talking about it
Note the "Her first television debut"

Randon and Lando are fruity but i doubt they are that type of fruity

The Rrat

Early Adopter
> Wine Drinker
> Ma can be short for Mom
> Tarakan is Cockroach in Russian

:cursedbae:
Actual corpo vtuber retirement home. There is no debating it anymore.
:ironmousekek:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Note the "Her first television debut"

Randon and Lando are fruity but i doubt they are that type of fruity
> Wine Drinker
> Ma can be short for Mom
> Tarakan is Cockroach in Russian

:cursedbae:
Ok i am convinced its her
If it turns out then maybe the rrat of her talking to Kson over the "Nijisanji MNGT are bullies" situation can be true

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It is a Homo like people here are saying?
Dont see nobody loosing their marbles
Given the fact they using " her " im gonna assume its not a homo. Well i hope lol

Top Bottom