"Konyappi~ it's Hololive 4th gen's Takoyaki Tower-samaaa~"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Well, they have Mikeneko so I don't think they care too much about optics,
I don't think they care too much about Mikeneko.

It always seemed to me like she was part of a package deal; if they wanted Kson they had to take her too.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Guess you get what you pay for. We'll have to recommend multiple ropes or spending a bit more on quality ropes to do the deed moving forward.

Proud of her.

Also, she's handcamming and painting Warhammer minis:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Well, at least her former genmates are supporting her move.
ethyrialove.jpeg
Going from a sexy fox mom to a roach is a massive downgrade tho.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
They arent going to debut them all together otherwise they would lose relevancy quickly.
Nothing is sacred anymore
I guess Vshojo City is a really popular place to go and just farm easy money

When people think it's a new talent but actually it's an ex-corpo

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Fuck, now I might have to watch the awful purple site for hag autism games.
Also, fuck yes, she is back.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Cheri live with an early access on a sequel/reboot of Lords of the Fallen.

Bug Eater

Nina was getting harrassed pretty consistently by Niji fans throughout her career, for all she's fondly remembered now, just to speculate.
The femcels on iketog are already preparing for Nina's reincarnation (although judging by the reactions I'd imagine that most of those freaks have already left the fanbase)
1697151417826.png

It is a very conflicting feeling for me.

In a way, i'm happy she is back but it is FUCKING VSHOJO and Twitch is garbage.
Honestly I wish the rrats about her joining EN3 had turned out to be true (although I guess it wouldn't have helped much with her imposter syndrome). As a streamer I feel like she would be a nice fit for basically any corpo, but Hololive is the home of hag love.

It's kind of like how K9 was upset that he couldn't react to Tiktoks as Mysta and now he's happily doing it under Vshojo because now he can.
I guess this is the true Talent Freedom™ that everyone's going crazy about. IIRC he also talked about wanting to do facecam streams.
I can't hate on him too much though, he seems pretty happy there. (he's still a retard for the tax evasion shit)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Finally mom is back, out of the dreaded black mines of Nijeria , she doesnt have to grind money for another yatch for tatsumi

Prepare your ass Randon you are next

USS IOWA

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maybe it's a sexy cockroach. OPM makes mosquitos sexy
Imagine So-bin doing her new design, i doubt it will happen tho unless

soap suds

I guess this is the true Talent Freedom™ that everyone's going crazy about. IIRC he also talked about wanting to do facecam streams.
I can't hate on him too much though, he seems pretty happy there. (he's still a retard for the tax evasion shit)
Yeah, I saw clips floating around with him mentioning doing facecam streams. He used to complain all the time about all the behind-the-scenes work they had to do and his struggle with getting perms, so I'm not surprised he seems happier under Vshojo. He didn't seem to enjoy being under a JP corpo, and all the restrictions that came with it, so the whole Talent Freedom thing probably appealed to him a lot. That and they helped his dumbass with property taxes lol.

Anime Fan

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Limkin

Punished Lurker

On the one hand I am a little conflicted that she returned so soon and that she's with Vshojo, I never cared a lot for them, so if I watch her I'll probably stick to her and not watch the rest
On the other hand NINA IS BACK LET'S FUCKING GOOOO! :bunnywow:

Yeah, I saw clips floating around with him mentioning doing facecam streams. He used to complain all the time about all the behind-the-scenes work they had to do and his struggle with getting perms, so I'm not surprised he seems happier under Vshojo. He didn't seem to enjoy being under a JP corpo, and all the restrictions that came with it, so the whole Talent Freedom thing probably appealed to him a lot. That and they helped his dumbass with property taxes lol.
(Sorry for double posting I have no idea how to edit full quotes in previous posts) Honestly I thought the same thing while I was watching his debut stream and talked about his goals, like I remember one of them was going to TwitchCon and doing a livestream there, which I'm sure would cause Niji management to have a heart attack if any of their talents tried it, and also to have more fan interaction, so if I had to guess I'd say that's his reason to change to Vshojo (also the whole tax thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom