"So now I can open my mouth somewhat, I can fit two fingers"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
(Sorry for double posting I have no idea how to edit full quotes in previous posts
Quote the message. Copy the message, edit your post and paste the message on your edited post.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm very conflicted

But I'm very glad that fox mom is back

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
i have the conflicted emotion between be happy for nina comeback but being disgusted because bugs are filthy and heretical

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu is doing another Karaoke Lyrics Challenge.

She did one before, they pick a song randomly and one of them has to sing it from memory.

For some reason, Finana gave up on playing Billie Bust Up and changed it to Suika game instead.

Vezalius Bandage - 3453
Kotoka Torahime - 3398
Doppio Dropscythe - 3395*
Ver Vermillion - 3326
Rosemi Lovelock - 3283
Ike Eveland - 3155
Luca Kaneshiro - 3127*
Shu Yamino - 3087
Petra Gurin - 3027
Finana Ryugu - 3023
Meloco Kyoran - 3022
Yu Q. Wilson - 2997
Sonny Brisko - 2983
Millie Parfait - 2853
Elira Pendora - 2852
Selen Tatsuki - 2765
Reimu Endou - 2756
Alban Knox - 2693
Uki Violeta - 2526
Maria Marionette - 2522
Kyo Kaneko - 2325
Vantacrow Bringer - 2238
Vox Akuma - 2068

> * not achieved during stream

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well, at least her former genmates are supporting her move.
View attachment 50132
Going from a sexy fox mom to a roach is a massive downgrade tho.

I never liked Nina's model. Her art quality was very mediocre.

I'm glad Ana's coming back, but I'm not watching shit on Twitch or dealing with the rest of Vshojo.

soap suds

(Sorry for double posting I have no idea how to edit full quotes in previous posts) Honestly I thought the same thing while I was watching his debut stream and talked about his goals, like I remember one of them was going to TwitchCon and doing a livestream there, which I'm sure would cause Niji management to have a heart attack if any of their talents tried it, and also to have more fan interaction, so if I had to guess I'd say that's his reason to change to Vshojo (also the whole tax thing)
Just copy the quote you want to paste into your post and that should work. That's how I do it at least, maybe the others do it differently I don't know, but yeah he did mention wanting to meet up with fans at cons and stream himself walking through. Livers are allowed to go to cons, they do it all the damn time, but livestreaming it and interacting with fans live is not allowed. If the livers are interacting with fans at cons, it has to be on the down-low. I mean, Vox walked around Twitchcon and fans sure as hell recognized him, but no one said anything because it's just common etiquette I suppose. But yeah he bought fan goods and attended parties, pretty sure he said he even took pics with some fans, so interacting with fans is definitely a thing that happens.
Pomu is doing another Karaoke Lyrics Challenge.

She did one before, they pick a song randomly and one of them has to sing it from memory.

I was just about to post this, damn. Anyways, it was originally supposed to be Millie, Rosemi, Petra, and Doppio but Doppio had to drop out and now Zali is in.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Huh pippa might be right she probably will end up looking like Lusamine with white hair
1697155314865.png

god i hope she has natural carapace thigh highs

Jealous

Lurker

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
ah nina you leave one shithole to join another shithole and you become a roach girl or something? :botanheadshake:
I guess money always win because if she wanted a more chill environment she could probably land in any mid tier agency had she wanted or even just go indie and do her thing in peace*. Mark my words they will not have your back when it matters.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I don't think they care too much about Mikeneko.

It always seemed to me like she was part of a package deal; if they wanted Kson they had to take her too.
That rrat doesnt make any fucking sense:Kson broke her ass for Nazuna so she could scrap everything one year later and just stream as Mikeneko????
She didnt suddenly join like Kuro she was planned and had teasers and a full animation plust trailer.Its kinda funny everyone its still searching some justification to the terrible Nazuna Situation when the answer is clearly that they just didnt care when she started to be there to just farm money

1697155382305.png

I am not believing someone saying that they leave because they feel bad since the Start of 2023
Its always about money and i PERSONALLY love when people are Honest at least so i am glad Kuro talked about Taxes instead of another bullshit reason even if for the most part it was just him being super retarded

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Lol people already flooding her twitch chat
1697155750540.png
All the people who were hoping for it be her on VT are doing a victory lap basically

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

My last post in this thread involved Panko and Lumi, and coincidentally, it was announced they have a collab cover coming out tomorrow. Both are probably some of the best singers in Phase, so should be good.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

My last post in this thread involved Panko and Lumi, and coincidentally, it was announced they have a collab cover coming out tomorrow. Both are probably some of the best singers in Phase, so should be good.

I'm still sad that lumi's original EP is vaporware at this point, come on fishman give lemon woman enough resources she has the pipes to compete in the music industry

kestraline

Early Adopter
Well, at least her former genmates are supporting her move.
View attachment 50132
Going from a sexy fox mom to a roach is a massive downgrade tho.
Wonder how long before she is told to stop following....can easily see Nijisanji blacklisting vshojo at this point since they're really going all in on the poaching.

USS IOWA

Wonder how long before she is told to stop following....can easily see Nijisanji blacklisting vshojo at this point since they're really going all in on the poaching.
Did Cover blacklist Vshojo? Cause I don't remember in recent memory if the two talents from each companies collabed

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did Cover blacklist Vshojo? Cause I don't remember in recent memory if the two talents from each companies collabed
I want to say that Froot just collabed with Axel, or someone who looked like her I don't follow dem ho's

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I want to say that Froot just collabed with Axel, or someone who looked like her I don't follow dem ho's
She did, with Axel and Rpr.

Well, if they will blacklist them i dunno but there are still collabs between NijiEN and Vshojo.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Jun 10, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom