"I volunteer to be Tenma's personal cow"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You are right in that this is pretty far-fetched. Rin keeping to herself doesn't mean the rest of Idol does. EN Gen 1 is overall more distant but the Idol girls will frequently collab, planned or unplanned. Riro, Yuko, Fuyo and all of Gen 2 are especially close. Pochi is more on the anti-social side and Rin is Rin so they keep to themselves. I'm honestly not too sure about Juna but she'll show up for collabs every so often. Even the HE girls will collab occasionally whenever Katta isn't busy searching for Seth #09516. I'm fairly confidant in saying that Rin is an outlier but if someone oshis one Idol girl, they'll watch another one or two at the least.

This is obviously a Phase-oriented place with actual Idol viewers being a much smaller percentage. Because of that, the main impression we get of Idol is either from numberfagging, Yuko being a degenerate or Aviel flexing his shekels on Twitter. Ultimately, these Phase vs Idol comparisons never mean anything and will always reach the same conclusion of "Rin has more subs but Phase is doing everything better" so it's funny to see how many times it's been a topic of discussion.
1.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
It looks i didnt miss something relevant outside of Not-Mysta amazing camaraderie to help with boosting the moral of his Ex-Niji companions

1696382282377.png

We will Murder some Koreans tonight

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So does fat cancel out brown?

God's Strongest Dragoon

No love for large lizard with flower.
Large Lizard with flower was allowed to run rampant for like 6 gens of games until Game Freak had to start shoveling all sorts of retarded buffs down the Large Lizard's throat until it became OP to placate the retarded Charizard fans. Aside from all the meta meme shit between being a speedy killer with Cholorphyll or just being a fat fucking wall, Venusaur broke the game in Gen 1 because there was several game mechanics in just Gen 1 that he abused the fuck out of.
  • Charizard's best stat was Speed, Blastoise's was Defense, but Venusaur's was Special, which was Special Attack and Special Defense back then, so he double-dipped in stats
  • Venusaur has the best advantage against gyms for the first half of the game and by the time you fight gyms that might fuck with him, you've likely built up a back-up team by that point.
  • Crit chance in Gen 1 was determined by your Base Speed. Razor leaf had a 8x crit ratio, which meant Venusaur would always crit with Razor Leaf because he had a high enough base speed stat. You didn't need Solar Beam, you spammed Razor Leaf at people with high PP and high accuracy.
  • Gen 1 was poorly programmed and used the same damage formula for Leech Seed and Toxic, which was N*(1/16) of the enemy's HP. The N-value started at 1 and would increase each time Toxic did damage but Leech Seed was not suppose to increase the N-value. However if you had Leech Seed and Toxic on the enemy, it would bug out and cause Leech Seed to do as much damage as Toxic was suppose to be doing and would also increase the N-value each time Leech Seed did damage as well. So Leech Seed was accelerating Toxic, healing for a fuckload more, and hitting as hard as Toxic.
EDIT: As a side note, when I use to work as a barista while I was going to college, I put 3 tip jars out and put a picture of Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur on each of the jars with a sign that said "Which starter is the best?". I put my own $50 in the Bulbasaur jar at the start of my shift because I know Charmander fags have fragile egos, so they would always throw money into the tip jar so their dumb lizard would win. I would slowly siphon more money from the Charmander jar into the Venusaur jar so their Charmander was always losing and they'd freak out, throwing more money into the tip jar. In conclusion, charmander fags are retards.
My nigga that is actual sociopath/psychopath behavior and you need to RUN.
No, let him go. It's the same rule with big animals. We don't need to outrun Dizzy, we just have to outrun @John Vtuber👁️

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi learning something about dangerous erections:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No, let him go. It's the same rule with big animals. We don't need to outrun Dizzy, we just have to outrun @John Vtuber👁️

all I need to do is marry her and keep putting kids in her, she'll be fixed before you know it, ez clap

or I'll die a horrible, painful death, but not knowing is part of the appeal

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
all I need to do is marry her and keep putting kids in her, she'll be fixed before you know it, ez clap

what would you do if you caught her watching pig castration videos before going to bed with her

Anime Fan

Airi playing the new Disgaea soon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

When you wake up in the middle of the night with Dizzy on top of you with a knife to either your throat or manhood and demanding why you cheated on her in her dream, I want you to remember this post.

Negzana

You know at least with the vtuber I simp for the only reason I'd die is it turns out the sex lasts 12 hours and I get a heart attack

God's Strongest Dragoon

You know at least with the vtuber I simp for the only reason I'd die is it turns out the sex lasts 12 hours and I get a heart attack
That's a lie. Kaela would speedrun coitus so it doesn't cut into her gaming time.

Negzana

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
My nigga that is actual sociopath/psychopath behavior and you need to RUN.

He's the bait. It's the only way to draw out the crazed beast, and she needs to be put down.

When you wake up in the middle of the night with Dizzy on top of you with a knife to either your throat or manhood and demanding why you cheated on her in her dream, I want you to remember this post.

"Inside my own head is the only place I can be happy anymore."

Sounds like good foreplay. Are you even getting hard if your life isn't in danger? :smugselen:

Airi playing the new Disgaea soon.

>someone on my steam friends launched the game a few minutes before Airi's stream properly started

🤔 Hmm...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Dizzy would never do that

because she wouldn't sleep in the first place, making sure I didn't move a single cm away from her

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Literally all you motherfuckers watching Dizzy.

I don't really have anything against Dizzy, so I say this with minimal offense, but I still find it funny many of us, myself included, initially thought Dizzy was the most interesting of the bunch and Ember a bit more on the normie/average side.
:whatastory:

I'll watch Dizzy from time-to-time, but like many here have said, her act gets to be a little much for me. On the other hand, I watch Ember quite a bit.

...I could fix her
She would break you, my dude.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't really have anything against Dizzy, so I say this with minimal offense, but I still find it funny many of us, myself included, initially thought Dizzy was the most interesting of the bunch and Ember a bit more on the normie/average side.
I still think Dizzy is interesting. In a scary way surely. Its like watching a movie about a psychopath's life.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She don't need fixin', she's the Danny Trejo of my heist crew

Meanwhile Sena be doin' what she does best

Negzana

:whatastory:

I'll watch Dizzy from time-to-time, but like many here have said, her act gets to be a little much for me. On the other hand, I watch Ember quite a bit.

She would break you, my dude.
Jelly's autism, hagness, and SEAness made her my favorite of Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom